Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    So I do hope you come back around on the 21st and continue whining about how the election was unfair to a blithering narcissist who's negligence lead to the deaths of 250k Americans.
    Pfft, don't be ridiculous.
    By then it will be well over 300k.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAxe View Post
    Yeah and besides the fact that the left has been burning down buildings and assaulting people, they also threatened the two republican election officials in Wayne County to change their votes "or else." Nice democracy you got going there.

Also
    1. americasfreedomfighters com/charged-with-voter-fraud/

How many places do you think did the same thing "for the homeless people"? Explain to me how this election in anyway can be legitimate.

2. theepochtimes. com/mkt_app/whistleblowers-reveal-how-software-manipulates-votes-to-change-election-results_3581769 html

They are using the same software that was used to manipulate a Venezuelan election. But it "magically" has no issues in democrat run polls. Also how do hundreds of thousands of ballots appear over night. It's impossible.

I get that this is a libtard echo chamber so I expect to get banned for stating the facts, but anyway, you're all pathetic and I can't wait to come back here when Trump resumes his 2nd term January 21st, 2021. By crybabies!
    LOL, a fucking blog, as your first source, and CHINESE PROPAGANDA as your 2nd source? Literally NOTHING in there is evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Im not talking about retraining, im talking about making sure they are taking care off. This goes for everybody. Right-wing policies that claim to be about 'retraining or whatever aint gonna solve shit without very strong social safety nets.
    Both are needed. Safety net to make sure people can pay the rent and eat. And retraining so they can get a job that allows them to not NEED the safety net.

Hillary said "We'll fund your retraining so that as coal jobs go away you can find a new career to replace coal mining with."

Trump said "Hillary is declaring war on coal."

Coal miners went with Trump by overwhelmingly huge numbers, many lost their jobs anyways, and now have no job and no retraining and no safety net.

They absolutely and resolutely REFUSE to help themselves, and then express their anger at their sad situations in the most dramatic ways they can come up with.

And oh yeah, there are a lot of them. There are reasons why rural areas produce such a small percentage of our national GDP.

Yeah and besides the fact that the left has been burning down buildings and assaulting people, they also threatened the two republican election officials in Wayne County to change their votes "or else." Nice democracy you got going there.

Also

How many places do you think did the same thing "for the homeless people"? Explain to me how this election in anyway can be legitimate.

2. theepochtimes. com/mkt_app/whistleblowers-reveal-how-software-manipulates-votes-to-change-election-results_3581769 html

They are using the same software that was used to manipulate a Venezuelan election. But it "magically" has no issues in democrat run polls. Also how do hundreds of thousands of ballots appear over night. It's impossible.

I get that this is a libtard echo chamber so I expect to get banned for stating the facts, but anyway, you're all pathetic and I can't wait to come back here when Trump resumes his 2nd term January 21st, 2021. By crybabies!
    Wait.....what fact or facts did you state? I see none.

You people cry about media bias, but you listen to a site funded by the Falun Gong cult.

Also

Bookmarked for vicious, maniacal, vomit-inducing laughs in 63 days.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Pfft, don't be ridiculous.
    By then it will be well over 300k.
    That and I don't expect the poster or their burner to even show up again. But you gotta get your jabs in where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    wow nice conspiracy theories and dogshit websites.
    Well, he's not wrong about the voting machines switching votes.

Kay, maybe link to a source that can be edited by fewer people than EVERYONE.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-11-19 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Kay, maybe link to a source that can be edited by fewer people than EVERYONE.
    Kay, maybe understand that Wikipedia's edits are logged and are not allowed to contain original research. This article has 43 separate footnotes that can be read by anyone. Furthermore the Diebold voting machine story is pretty old and well-known. Just finding it laughable that GOP voters are whining about voter machine manipulation even though the GOP is largely responsible for creating that particular problem in the first place.

Shall we know talk about Brian Kemp's voting machine adventures?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was a thing that happened 16 years ago, and frankly if the same machines have the same problems now it's nothing but the Republican's own fault. The article even talks about how certain powerful Republicans insisted on those machines over Democrat protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    That was a thing that happened 16 years ago, and frankly if the same machines have the same problems now it's nothing but the Republican's own fault. The article even talks about how certain powerful Republicans insisted on those machines over Democrat protests.
    You won't have to look very hard to find a lot of problems with voting in the US and a lot of those problems are driven by the GOP. Sometimes its voter suppression but sometimes its cheep idiocy creating a problem. States are frequently using outdated vulnerable equipment because they can not or will not update them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    You won't have to look very hard to find a lot of problems with voting in the US and a lot of those problems are driven by the GOP. Sometimes its voter suppression but sometimes its cheep idiocy creating a problem. States are frequently using outdated vulnerable equipment because they can not or will not update them.
    Voter suppression is a much, much bigger issue than fraudulent ballots or even human error and glitches. Actual cases of fraud are exceedingly minor, typically lone individuals who added no more than a few votes illegally, and it occurs on both sides. Most of these issues are discovered and remedied before certification.

Baroque voter ID laws, closing of polling places, removing drop boxes, gerrymandering, etc. disenfranchise tens if not hundreds of thousands of voters across the nation, simply by making the process itself too difficult.

Frankly the Trump campaign's attempts to mischaracterize perfectly legal mail-in ballots as somehow being fraudulent is probably the biggest example of actual blatant voter suppression in decades, though so far it's generally only succeeded in undermining his supporters' faith in the process and not in swaying the count.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-19 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    My point wasn't just that Biden won Florida's delegates, my point is that it wasn't even close to being close. They (Florida democrats) played a big role in nominating Biden and he's the sort of Democrat that should appeal to a purple state. That he didn't win isn't all that surprising considering Dems had their clocks cleaned there in 2018. Obama won the state by less than 1% in 2016 and if you step back and look the big picture the state has only gone to democrats 3 times in the last 30 years and hasn't had a Democratic governor in over 20 years.

Meanwhile Biden flipped Georgia, Arizona, won back the rust belt, and almost flipped Texas. Yeah, let's use Florida to argue Biden was somehow a bad choice in 2020.
    He didn't "almost flip Texas"... that's specifically a thing he failed to do. He was off by 6% when it was rated a battleground. Texas is slowly trending more blue over time, but Biden completely failed to move the needle any more than it was already going to.

And winning back voters Hillary lost isn't progress lol. She was supposed to appeal to the middle as well, remember?

The primary is utterly irrelevant, do I really have to explain why? But you're right to point out that FL Dems saddled you with a candidate who washed out in FL. Kind of raises some pointed questions, doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-amid-pandemic

At least we know Trump has time for the truly important things while trying to obliterate faith in American democracy: He's still gonna pardon a turkey.
    Like this turkey?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying was disproved in 2016 and 2020--Biden (re)flipped the "blue wall" and Arizona, and took Nevada (which is something like a red, red, blue, blue, red, red, red, now blue state), which affirms what I said above.
    Okay, so you're counting an establishment candidate re-taking blue states that were lost by the previous establishment candidate as a glowing endorsement of establishment candidates?

Biden won NV, which was rated light blue anyway, meanwhile he just barely managed to snag 2/6 swing states, while utterly wiping out in the two biggest: OH and FL.

Continuing to run candidates whose sole claim to the role is "electability" but get annihilated in FL and OH is a losing strategy, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. If you can't win OH and FL then your claims of electability are completely bunk.

The conventional wisdom of the establishment wing is not working, period. It can't explain Trump's successes, and it can't explain Hillary and Biden's failures. You have two elections running to prove that to you now, it's time to open your eyes before it's too late.

- - - Updated - - -

The right literally invited the mother of a murderer to CPAC to fete her, and is pouring money into his legal defence fund.

But oes noes, property damage!

...that was caused by a total breakdown of law and order under Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Please please please do come back on Jan 21st 2021. Remind me of this conversation when you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Voter suppression is a much, much bigger issue than fraudulent ballots or even human error and glitches. Actual cases of fraud are exceedingly minor, typically lone individuals who added no more than a few votes illegally, and it occurs on both sides. Most of these issues are discovered and remedied before certification.
    Fraud generally isn't an issue. However, a malfunctioning voting machine increases voting times and makes long line ups. In 2018 Georgia gave urban districts less voting machines to begin with but those machines constantly fucking up added to the problem. Biden's victory in Georgia was partially due to updated voting equipment that was set up in 2019. It helps that Georgia's current SoS appears to want more honest elections.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fraud generally isn't an issue. However, a malfunctioning voting machine increases voting times and makes long line ups. In 2018 Georgia gave urban districts less voting machines to begin with but those machines constantly fucking up added to the problem. Biden's victory in Georgia was partially due to updated voting equipment that was set up in 2019. It helps that Georgia's current SoS appears to want more honest elections.
    Yeah, but again, you can argue that refusing to update or replace outdated machines is just another form of voter suppression. The Republicans want it to be hard to vote in counties that lead Democrat. Plain and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does it say about this country when that's even a question?

What does it say about a country when the number of people who want "more honest elections" isn't approaching 100%?

Fuck the Trumpzi Party, their voter suppression tactics, their sinister lies, their political enablers, and their hatred of Americans disguised as "patriotism".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    Not sure about you but from my observations, that’s exactly how the vast majority seem to be.

Take that $1200 stimulus we got in May.
    I took that as an extra cushion ‘just in case’ because I had no idea if things would get worse, I could make a mortgage payment, buy food, etc.
    Around here, pretty much every big screen TV sold out. Shelves in electronics were bare
    well the full intent was to get people to spend that money anyway they could to keep the economy semi alive.

as far as inventory that was more as a result of china and the rest of asia shutting down for a few months vs actual increase in sales
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright so I need to make a list now, and I need people to help me. Maybe @Breccia can offer his expert services.

Come Jan 21, we can expect to see:

Republicans who didn't care about the debt or deficit for the last 4 years suddenly scream about how in trouble our government's budget is, sounding alarm bells for how awful our national debt is, and how it's Biden's fault.

The unemployment rate is going to jump from 6% to 60% because why not? We all know that when Trump became president that @Ghostpanther and many others claimed that unemployment went from 60% to 6%, so why not the other way around?

That covid business that wasn't such a big deal, suddenly Republicans will care about the thousands of deaths. And yes, the bodies from the last 10 months will be piled on Biden's doorstep and Republicans will demand answers as to why Biden has not retroactively saved those people.

Any other thoughts on what Republicans will flip flop on come Jan 21?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"