10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    "Give us the opportunity to prove it in court.."
    But...he had that. 25 times!

"Took votes from President Trump and gave them to President Biden."

As I've said before, they're not sending their best...they're not sending their brightest.

- - - Updated - - -

SOROS!!!

It's too early for me to start drinking -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, from what you guys are saying, Giuliani has an open-and-shut case that every Biden vote is fake and came from Communist Dominion Venezuela.

Why hasn't he submitted this in court? This sounds like the sort of thing that should be submitted in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Okay, from what you guys are saying, Giuliani has an open-and-shut case that every Biden vote is fake and came from Communist Dominion Venezuela.

Why hasn't he submitted this in court? This sounds like the sort of thing that should be submitted in court.
    Because the courts are controlled by alien democratic lizards. Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, now they care about outside influence from other countries. Sounds suspiciously like that #russiahoax

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, it was ANTIFA all along!

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Ah yes, it was ANTIFA all along!
    Shit, I missed the antifa reference?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Because the courts are controlled by alien democratic lizards. Duh.
    So Biden not only arranged a hack in the most secure election ever, and not only got even Georgia in on the mail-in ballot fraud, but also controls all the judges?

While not in power?

I mean, clearly this is bullshit, but if it was real it sounds like Biden really has his shit together. Maybe we should let someone capable of that kind of mass planning against a specifici threat, with such dramatic results, try to fight COVID?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll get @cubby to refute me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that a judge can't cite you for contempt for what happened in other cases. As long as Trump's lawyers field court case after court case that's a hair's bredth away from contempt, the sheer number of them won't matter.
    You are correct that one judge can't hold someone from another courtroom in contempt, however, there are sanctions available to judges when attorneys file frivolous and knowingly "bad" lawsuits. PA's civil rules of procedure are loosely based on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. And Rule 11 covers frivolous motions, including sanctions, and that is where these lawsuits are headed if they keep pushing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    So what’s their game plan now? Claiming that everyone is against them and Trump, and that’s why their shit keeps getting tossed out?

She can blab her mouth all she wants. SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE!
    The game plan is what it's always been: Burn everything to the ground.

They've made no serious legal moves, because they have none to make. There's no legal path to victory.

So they're going for the "win" they think they can get: The PR win.

The goal is to undermine faith and credibility in the election results, and election system altogether. Why? Because it protects Trump's ego and gives Republicans 4 years to talk about how they're the victims of massive voter fraud that they still can't prove exists and spent years doing nothing to combat despite Democratic attempts to further strengthen the election systems in states with added funding and support.

This is political theater, performance art. And it's quite bad at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit, I missed the antifa reference?!
    It's like they are trying to cram every buzz word that old white conservative people fear into one soundbite.

More Michigan news: Lawmakers are flying into DC to meet with President Trump tomorrow, at his request.

Umm, WTF and Why!? I mean plans to change the electors to vote for Trump. Again, people this is an attempted coup. Does not have to be successful to violate laws.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Fed up with corruption to the highest level of government?...did she unintentionally say that Trump is corrupt? Because he's the highest level of government, lady.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So far I've heard the blame go towards:

Democrats
    Biden
    Clinton
    Antifa
    Communists
    Media
    Illegal immigrants

Wait...civil litigation? Would that overturn results?

So Biden not only arranged a hack in the most secure election ever, and not only got even Georgia in on the mail-in ballot fraud, but also controls all the judges?

While not in power?

They did all this,and then forgot to rig the House and Senate races as well.

God damn, she's just going after media hard.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So far I've heard the blame go towards:

Democrats
    Biden
    Clinton
    Antifa
    Communists
    Media
    Illegal immigrants
    Geez, maybe Republicans should have put up a candidate that could win.

They're being straight up villainous now. It really is almost comical.

And there we go, "If we lose, all elections moving forward are corrupt."

That's the whole ballgame.