Oh wow, now it's:
    We have no idea how many democrats or republicans paid [Dominion] to get the results they wanted
    Burn it all down, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    The only mess they better clean up is whatever X-Files oil is leaking from Rudy's head.
    Krychek was with the Russians!!! He was with the Russians!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So Biden not only arranged a hack in the most secure election ever, and not only got even Georgia in on the mail-in ballot fraud, but also controls all the judges?

While not in power?

I mean, clearly this is bullshit, but if it was real it sounds like Biden really has his shit together. Maybe we should let someone capable of that kind of mass planning against a specifici threat, with such dramatic results, try to fight COVID?
    Not only that. He did hack said election while not giving him a commanding lead, and a Democratic senate. Truly a 4-D chess play by Biden.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    And apparently this is now "the 1775 of our generation!" Jesus...
    Oh... a 3% dog whistle to add to classic liberal? Cool... cool cool...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Must be sulfur... (I kid, I kid)
    I got that reference, lol.

(And yeah, Aquí huele a Azufre.)

So...faithless electors, huh?

Trump can't win through faithless electors. That would mean 40 Democrat-nominated electors for some reason decide to vote for Trump. Why would they do that?

What they might try to achieve is ti get Republican controlled state legislators to declare the election void, and nominate their own slate of electors. But there is no way they can get away with this. And really the chances of them getting even close to pull this off are very small.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    his hair makeup really is running LOL
    I think the woman in the photo notices it on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Oh wow, now it's:

Burn it all down, indeed.
    Is this the time when the rest of the World invades the US? I mean, you've done that for way less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think the woman in the photo notices it on the other side.
    Speaking of which... how much does standing behind Rudy and impersonating a bubble head doll... go for, now a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Trump can't win through faithless electors. That would mean 40 Democrat-nominated electors for some reason decide to vote for Trump. Why would they do that?

What they might try to achieve is ti get Republican controlled state legislators to declare the election void, and nominate their own slate of electors. But there is no way they can get away with this. And really the chances of them getting even close to pull this off are very small.
    If i'm correct, pod save america explained that a few days/a week ago. Long story short; they cant do shit. Worst case scenario, we get president Pelosi.

The only thing I can say about Dominion :

It's an awful name for a democratic tool.

So omnious, no wonder conspiracist have some "material".

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, it's clear what this is.

1) Claim they have overwhelming evidence they haven't presented yet.
    2) Ask for more time to present it, therefore, asking for counties to suspend or not certify their results until they've had their chance.
    3) Stall indefinitely.
    4) When the suspended vote's timer runs out, have the GOP legislature name Trump the winner.
    5) But only in Democratic counties. Republican votes are real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reporter: <asks question>

Giuliani: "First of all, what fake news company do you work for?"

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

2) Ask for more time to present it, therefore, asking for counties to suspend or not certify their results until they've had their chance.
    3) Stall indefinitely.
    4) When the suspended vote's timer runs out, have the GOP legislature name Trump the winner.
    Lol.

It's funny because its patently not working. MI is already about to end its certifying proccess/has ended it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha...

"One more question! One more... One more question! One more question, but from a reputable news agency! Yes you, from the Daily Caller..."

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Not only that. He did hack said election while not giving him a commanding lead, and a Democratic senate. Truly a 4-D chess play by Biden.
    It's the deep state democrats pizza gate demonrats at it again. Manipulating the world with their Bilderberg Illuminati wizardry.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This scares me....
    Except judges and so forth have to be willing to give them more time to stall for evidence that every previous case has given no illusion of existing. They don’t just ask for and get things.

Which judges aren’t wont to do. I’ve not heard a single example of them successfully “stalling” out anything. Their cases have been summarily dismissed in quick order.

We’re seeing the Trump fall back plan of trying to sue his way out of someone doing something he doesn’t like, whether that be a prostitute dishing on him or the American people not voting for him.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that Grosse Pointe Antifa had their cover blown.
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

3) Stall indefinitely.
    Are we seeing any states where this is working? MI GOP grew some balls and certified, and then tried to rescind that certification vote after Trump called them (which, honestly, should be a death-penalty treason offense - not kidding).

But if it does work Trump could fuck up the December certification....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Trump's had a busy morning.

Our Ruling

Trump claimed, "Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy."

The Clark County Commission declined to certify the results of one local race where there was a 10-vote difference and more than 10 discrepancies with ballots.

The discrepancies were not "large scale." They were limited to less than one-tenth of a percent of ballots. And the news is not a "big victory" for Trump, since it does not change the results of the presidential election in Clark County, which the commission certified.

The race that may go to a special election was not "all Democrat," either.

We rate this statement False.
    Our Ruling

Trump claimed that Michigan "refused to certify the election results." That’s not true.

The State Board of Canvassers that certifies the statewide results has not met yet. The board is scheduled to meet Nov. 23 to vote on certification.

In Wayne County, two Republican members of the county canvassing board initially voted against certifying the results but later changed their votes.

We rate Trump’s claim False.
    Our Ruling

Trump tweeted that a 1993 example of voter fraud in Philadelphia is "exactly what happened to us" in the 2020 election.

It is not, and there is no evidence the Trump campaign is making that argument in court. The 1993 case at the heart of Trump’s tweet involved a rare, verified case of voter fraud. The Trump campaign has not alleged a specific case of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, and there is no evidence of any. Trump’s statement is not accurate and makes a ridiculous claim.

We rate it Pants on Fire.
    Our Ruling

Trump tweeted that "the recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud."

A multitude of evidence supports the statement released by Krebs’ former agency that the election was not rigged.

Trump’s claim is not grounded in evidence. We rate it Pants on Fire!
    Our Ruling

Trump said Georgia’s secretary of state won’t allow people recounting ballots to check the signatures for fraud.

This reflects a flawed understanding of how mail-in votes work. Before a mailed ballot is counted, the voter’s signature has already been verified. In Georgia, it is verified twice.

To protect the privacy of the vote, after verification, every state separates the ballot from the signed envelope it came in. By design, there is no way to reunite the two pieces of paper.

A recount can only be a recount of ballots, and Trump and his campaign knew that months ago.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!
    Also out of his last ten tweets, one was bout COVID drugs not being covered by the media, one was about vaccines coming fast, one was about the news conference, in one he claimed Georgia was going to flip, and the other six were all flagged.