Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I gave up watching. Witness testimony seems to be mostly: "I saw something that I didn't understand, so it must have been those tricksy democrats committing fraud!"
    PA has already certified its results.... this is a colossal waste of time
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

What's the point of this kangaroo hearing? Why don't they take their case to court? Oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What's the point of this kangaroo hearing? Why don't they take their case to court? Oh wait.
    Yes. There are still steps left that can be interfered with.

I'm sure Giuliani's witnesses will testify under oath. After all, Trump's official campaign wouldn't blatantly lie to the American people, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    “This order does not impact yesterday’s appointment of electors”
    *shrug* Looks like a giant nothingberder then.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could hear the conversation Trump had to weasel out of attending in person.

This is just pure farce. Kangaroo court and political theater are too kind of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Wait. So has PA certified or not? If so, what’s the point of this hearing?
    They've certified the presidential election. From what I've read, the recent halt is for down-ballot elections. In other words it has no effect on Biden being the winner.

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...85639666638855
    https://www.businessinsider.com/obam...lantic-2020-11

obama is on a roll with the accurate assessments..
    alot of white liberals are kind of too PC they think that certain voters going to trump was based on things like economic policy..obama wakes them up.. i think libs need to be able to have real talk about different cultures, and the fact that you cant change your policies to win them back.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-11-25 at 08:28 PM.

All these farcical lawsuits, all these outrageous allegations have already achieved what they intended. There was a poll just released where around 80% of Republican voters and even 13% of democratic voters think the election was corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Why would bankruptcy be any different this time around?
    Because its personal tied debt, his past bankruptcies are all business.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    All these farcical lawsuits, all these outrageous allegations have already achieved what they intended. There was a poll just released where around 80% of Republican voters and even 13% of democratic voters think the election was corrupt.
    To be honest, those are probably similar numbers to what would have been the response before the election, too.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The fuck is this joke that is going on? They're holding up the phone to the mic while Trump speaks, ffs. Is there no dignity left on that side of aisle? At what point does someone look at what they're doing and realise they're just an actor in the circus?
    This is the legacy in which the world will remember Trump by. A disgraceful loudmouth lunatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    This is the legacy in which the world will remember Trump by. A disgraceful loudmouth lunatic.
    Way ahead of you, buddy. I’ve been thinking of him as a disgraceful loudmouth lunatic since before he started running for office.

Though it will be profoundly interesting to see how Trump is remembered and how he’s taught about in history books even a decade from now.

Bush at least has the plausible deniability of being a well-meaning oaf that got in way over his head. Trump... really does not have that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Way ahead of you, buddy. I’ve been thinking of him as a disgraceful loudmouth lunatic since before he started running for office.

Though it will be profoundly interesting to see how Trump is remembered and how he’s taught about in history books even a decade from now.

Bush at least has the plausible deniability of being a well-meaning oaf that got in way over his head. Trump... really does not have that.
    I'm sure in republican school system's he'll be the best president since Lincoln and the rest will teach non-revisionist history.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I'm sure in republican school system's he'll be the best president since Lincoln and the rest will teach non-revisionist history.
    In those same school systems, the textbooks will discuss how the Continental Army stormed the airports of the hated British back during the American Revolution and Obama's birthplace will be listed as Kenya.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    In those same school systems, the textbooks will discuss how the Continental Army stormed the airports of the hated British back during the American Revolution and Obama's birthplace will be listed as Kenya.
    I’m hoping that Biden (or his wife) will work on some sort of nationwide education reform and really start to crack down on this sort of southern-apologist/revisionist education.

Frankly, Biden appointing his wife to secretary of education wouldn’t be nepotism, seeing as she’s a doctoral college professor of education.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Frankly, Biden appointing his wife to secretary of education wouldn’t be nepotism, seeing as she’s a doctoral college professor of education.
    Call it whatever. The only word we should concern ourselves with is "qualified."

So has this whack-a-doo done her thing in GA yet? it was supposed to be today, someone a few pages back posted it was sometime today. can't find anything about it. and it's almost 7pm there. uhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Call it whatever. The only word we should concern ourselves with is "qualified."
    Nepotism implies the family is un, under, or less qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So has this whack-a-doo done her thing in GA yet? it was supposed to be today, someone a few pages back posted it was sometime today. can't find anything about it. and it's almost 7pm there. uhhhhhh
    No news articles I can find. I don't understand the mindset of liars putting out dates like they can meet them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Nepotism implies the family is un, under, or less qualified.
    No need to split hairs there are plenty of unrelated options he can pick.