10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Jeez, Trump just made a statement and he said that he is “determined to protect the election system because it is under coordinating assault and siege”...

I know it won’t ever happen, but I’m thinking, based on his comments, and the recent posts about it here, that he’s actually gonna try to do as Flynn said he should.
    TBH I hope he does.

I'd love to see the Trump Treason Trial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    No. Nobody should be looking to repress anyone's vote. I don't care that both Perdue and Loeffler are reprehensible human beings, I want everyone capable of voting to vote and have their vote counted. And I want this to be the last election in my lifetime where either party tries to pull the shit that Trump is doing now.
    They're repressing themselves with their own rhetoric. Their whole goal is to undermine our democracy. They'll get no sympathy from me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I saw that thread and felt I had to verify it wasn’t at least partially a joke... it’s all real.

Same vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    TBH I hope he does.

I'd love to see the Trump Treason Trial.
    constitution definition of treason is: aiding the enemy in the time of war. So you will have to settle for district level cases of fraud, bribery, ect in about 100 different flavors for next decade (or his death)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    They could contact google as well, because it doesn't work on chrome either. They could contact just about any one who is competent at web designing and fix the issue.
    I’d have to ask the guys at work... I believe they need to ping 3 specific companies, but not a 100% sure. We are on the same team, but I only hear about it when our sites are hit with that error. I don’t do anything to fix it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    @Breccia Cheers to you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Trump's current live conference is such a shitshow lol
    Oh how bad coult it OH DEAR GOD

Trump rants against election results for 45 minutes in new video post

Trump ranted for 46 minutes about voter fraud in a pre-recorded speech he posted on Facebook on Wednesday, making unsubstantiated claims about the election being stolen from him and wrongly claiming that he’d triumphed in key battleground states he lost.

The president’s speech reiterated many of the conspiracy theories and false election claims he’s been making over Twitter in recent days, as he questioned how President-elect Joe Biden could have earned more votes when some down-ballot Republicans outperformed expectations.

Trump did not provide any evidence for his claims, but (1) said his campaign had produced all of the proof necessary to overturn the results in the dozens of court cases it has lost since Election Day.

The president invoked a conspiracy theory about voting machines switching votes from Trump to Biden; said “millions” of illegal votes were cast in the swing states; questioned how batches of reported vote totals from liberal areas could have gone in large numbers for Biden; and said that vote counting should have stopped on election night before mail ballots were counted.

“If we don’t root out the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place, then we don’t have a country anymore,” Trump said.
    Bla bla bla stuff we knew

In his video, Trump sought to raise suspicions about mail voting, saying that Democrats took advantage of the pandemic to mail out millions of ballots that were then illegally cast as votes for Biden by using the names of dead people or illegal immigrants.

“This colossal expansion of mail voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud,” Trump said.

“Dramatically eroding the integrity of the elections was the Democrats number one priority for a simple reason – they wanted to steal the 2020 election,” he added. “All of the Democratic efforts to expand mail in balloting laid the groundwork for the systemic fraud in this election.”

The president said it would be impossible for Biden have overcome deficits he faced in a handful of states after in-person ballots were counted, even though Biden encouraged his voters to vote by mail and Trump had warned Republicans against mail balloting in the run-up to Election Day.

(2) Trump said the vote should be thrown out in liberal Democratic cities because Republican poll watchers were shut out or because some people claimed to have witnessed what they believed to be irregularities.

He said that there were “dozens” of counties in swing states where there were more votes than people, which is false, and that scores of Republicans showed up to vote but were told they couldn’t because someone else had used their mail ballot.

And the president repeatedly held up charts showing spikes in the vote for Biden at late hours of the night or early in the morning, saying that the reported vote totals couldn’t possibly be real.

(3) The president said he couldn’t understand how some down-ballot Republicans could win their elections but he could not win his own.

Trump said this must be because of the Dominion voting machines, which have been the subject of conspiracy theories promoted by Powell and others who say the machines were hijacked by communists.

“Under my lead, the Republicans won nearly every statehouse in the United States, which they weren’t expected to do,” Trump said.

“It’s statistically impossible, that the person, me, that led the charge, lost,” he added.
    Holy shit. Where to start?

There's a lot to unpack here, but...

(1) Evidently, no he hasn't. Look, I'm going to be a broken record on this one: where is this evidence? Is he really talking about the affidavits of "I saw some guy do something" hearsay within hearsay?

(2) Best of my knowledge he's tried this once in Pennsylvania and it basically had no effect on the count. He wants Philly and other cities retroactively removed with no evidence. Multiple courts have said "fuck no".

(3) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep breath* MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone else want to chime in? Because holy shit you guys.

I saw that thread and felt I had to verify it wasn’t at least partially a joke... it’s all real.
    Embarrassing these morons exist in my state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump calling the right to vote a privilege in the first 2 minutes and then launching into a rant about how Democrats have engaged in a massive yet invisible fraud campaign; just another day in fantasy land, can't wait until Secret Service drags him out of the WH kicking and screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Trump calling the right to vote a privilege in the first 2 minutes and then launching into a rant about how Democrats have engaged in a massive yet invisible fraud campaign; just another day in fantasy land, can't wait until Secret Service drags him out of the WH kicking and screaming.
    He used the word 'invisible'? So they don't have evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He used the word 'invisible'? So they don't have evidence?
    Nah that was my own color. He claimed to have tons of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Nah that was my own color. He claimed to have tons of evidence.
    Ah... well I bet that evidence is invisible.

Sidney Powell says, "I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure."

Finally, something comes out of her mouth that I can get behind.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Sidney Powell says, "I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure."

Finally, something comes out of her mouth that I can get behind.
    I voted in that ‘who will win run off’ poll, as both going GOP... but, now that Trump supporters have been trying to sabotage republicans... I think democrats have a shot... a very good shot...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh how bad coult it OH DEAR GOD

Trump rants against election results for 45 minutes in new video post

Bla bla bla stuff we knew

Holy shit. Where to start?

There's a lot to unpack here, but...

(1) Evidently, no he hasn't. Look, I'm going to be a broken record on this one: where is this evidence? Is he really talking about the affidavits of "I saw some guy do something" hearsay within hearsay?

(2) Best of my knowledge he's tried this once in Pennsylvania and it basically had no effect on the count. He wants Philly and other cities retroactively removed with no evidence. Multiple courts have said "fuck no".

(3) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep breath* MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone else want to chime in? Because holy shit you guys.
    Suffice to say, I'll be happy when he's gone.

I've stopped trying to recant Trump's nonsense now that it's utterly meaningless; his huff and bluster wont change anything.

Every single body that oversees the elections has reported no fraud. Trump has failed all relevant legal battles on the matter. The facts and figures about this election are easy to find and point to absolutely zero evidence of any fraud. If anyone still believes Trump's lies, they're doing so willingly, which means that cold hard reality crashing down on them when Biden is sworn in is the only thing that will shock them into reality. And if they don't believe that... well, it wont matter, because Biden will still be president.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I voted in that ‘who will win run off’ poll, as both going GOP... but, now that Trump supporters have been trying to sabotage republicans... I think democrats have a shot... a very good shot...
    I would absolutely love for that to be the case, but... I'm sure the vast majority of republicans will still just blindly show up and vote R. Enough to make it anything but a sure thing for the democrats.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone want to see FOX News' take on Trump's video?

Too bad, posting it anyhow.

In an address posted on his Twitter and Facebook pages that the president described as possibly “the most important speech, I’ve ever made,” Trump charged that “lots of bad things happened” during the election.

And he argued that "if we are right about the fraud, Joe Biden can't be president. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes. We're talking about numbers like nobody has ever seen before."

Taking aim again at the surge in absentee balloting and early voting due to health concerns amid the coronavirus pandemic, the president emphasized that “we used to have what was called Election Day. Now we have election days, weeks and months, and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time.”

"The mail and voting scam is the latest part of their four-year effort to overturn the results of the 2016 election. And it's been like living in hell," Trump argued.

And the president vowed that he’s “determined to protect our election system,” which he claimed, “is now under coordinated assault and siege.”
    Hmm.

However.

Twitter, as it has for numerous Trump tweets regarding charges of election fraud, added a disclaimer that said “This claim about election fraud is disputed.” And Facebook noted that “Joe Biden is the projected winner of the US Presidential election.”

Trump’s speech, recorded in the Diplomatic Room of the White House, came one day after Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press that following inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I., “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

And it comes as a growing number of members of his own party have broken with Trump over his claims of voter fraud.

The president has refused to concede to Biden, more than three and a half weeks after Fox News, the Associated Press and other news organizations projected that the former vice president would win enough electoral votes to defeat Trump and become president-elect.

Trump's legal team filed a spate of lawsuits in many of the key battleground states, in hopes of delaying the certification of the election, but the tactics have been unsuccessful to date. And recounts requested by Trump in Georgia and Wisconsin, two of the six key battleground states that Biden narrowly edged Trump and which the president has contested, have to date failed to alter Biden's victories.

On Sunday, in his first interview since this month's election, Trump once again claimed that the "election was a fraud; it was a rigged election."
    So even FOX News is...well, maybe not "taken with a grain of salt" so much as "looking for my lost shaker of salt". Yes, while this is FOX News' top headline at time of writing, even they are treating it with skepticism. Kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So even FOX News is...well, maybe not "taken with a grain of salt" so much as "looking for my lost shaker of salt". Yes, while this is FOX News' top headline at time of writing, even they are treating it with skepticism. Kind of.
    They are undoubtedly aching to claim that there's a woman to blame but they know it's their own damn fault.

Sorry if this was already covered already, but I just can't even keep up with these "Trump lawyers" but not really "trump lawyers", so it's no longer Venezuela and Chavez and Soros I guess, now it's communist China, and trump should declare martial law?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/pro...-to-joe-biden/

Want to see Giuliani’s level of witness? Here we have what appears to be an intoxicated woman “testifying” in Michigan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarisaKab...15220815278080
    Can't tell is drunk, or just crazy. Or hell, a crazy drunk woman.

Want to see Giuliani’s level of witness? Here we have what appears to be an intoxicated woman “testifying” in Michigan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarisaKab...15220815278080
    Why are they even entertaining this crap? Why give a platform and free airtime to these bozos?