10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, and the DoJ is representing Pence. So, which will Trump attack first, Pence or Barr?
    Barr's been gone from the DoJ for over a week now.

Which doesn't mean that Trump won't still go after him, on second thought...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Barr's been gone from the DoJ for over a week now.
    Oh right. Shit, what a fucked-up year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The entire basis for their bullshit is people testifying through affidavits about fraud.
    I'm modestly sure you can't take someone else's statement, read it under oath, and magically make it true.

The entire basis for their bullshit is people testifying through affidavits about fraud. Hell, drunk lady in MI claimed she’d go to jail if her statement was wrong.
    Which Dominion came out and said it was.

Because she was hired through a temp agency to...clean glass. For a day.

Which I imagine comes as a surprise to nobody.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/mel...face-a-lawsuit

"We write to you now, because you have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign by pretending to have some sort of "insider’s knowledge" regarding Dominion’s business activities when in reality you were hired through a staffing agency for one day to clean glass on machines and complete other menial tasks," the letter states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I'm hoping these lawsuits go through. Like I said earlier, these people need to learn that denigrating the democratic process to score petty political currency will be punished.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I have said for years that insurrection and rebellion have been coming. I have been banned several times for this. You should be careful when discussing these matters. People even mock me for mentioning it.
    Because you have no evidence for it and have been wrong many times. Remember how you said "If Trump is impeached riots will start" and none of that happened? Gee, I wonder why some would do that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The entire basis for their bullshit is people testifying through affidavits about fraud. Hell, drunk lady in MI claimed she’d go to jail if her statement was wrong.
    Well it has long been held in the history of the U.S. justice system that testifying that you heard from your cousin's, best friend's, brother's, football coach's, daughter's, third grade teacher's, dog's, groomer that they totes saw a person taking giant bags marked with "fake ballots for Biden" on the side out of a truck that said "Biden/Harris 2020" on the side of the truck is accepted and true as if it was spoken from the mouth of Jesus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being a Trumper and believing that Pence is going to overthrow the election results on the 6th. Hell, imagine being Trump and believing this. Trump WORKS WITH Pence. If Pence does actually do this, as pointed out it's a 14th amendment violation, and would immediately be taken to the Supreme Court who would immediately bitch slap anyone involved and bar them from serving office.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Imagine being a Trumper and believing that Pence is going to overthrow the election results on the 6th. Hell, imagine being Trump and believing this. Trump WORKS WITH Pence. If Pence does actually do this, as pointed out it's a 14th amendment violation, and would immediately be taken to the Supreme Court who would immediately bitch slap anyone involved and bar them from serving office.
    Its a 12th Amendment violation, but you were right. Even then, if Pence doesn't follow the constitution, Trump doesn't win, it goes to Pelosi.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Its a 12th Amendment violation, but you were right. Even then, if Pence doesn't follow the constitution, Trump doesn't win, it goes to Pelosi.
    what with Pelosi then ? she becomes President, but how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last straw" in this ongoing charade ?
    Last edited by ranzino; 2021-01-01 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?
    I'm not sure that's a direct, legal option. But she could bring on any number of Cabinet members and advisors without any kind of approval. I mean, Trump did it for four years, surely they'll be okay if Pelosi does.

All irrelevant. Republicans and Trumpers alike fear President Pelosi more than fire and sunlight.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Trump will have two weeks to write as many checks to himself as possible. Then hold a rally during the inauguration.

10+ Year Old Account
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last staw" in this ongoing charade ?
    This is the start of a racket that Barron will be riding into his old age. Trumps just got an infinite source of income, where all they have to do, is stand in front of an audience, screaming about how awesome they are, to roaring applause. Trump is the boomer PewDie Pie...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    nice info and insight, thx
    someone please hurry up calendar to wednesday

somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last straw" in this ongoing charade ?
    No, the Trump Shitshow won't really be over, until all the Trumpsters cease to exist.

They have moved the goalposts so many times when it comes to these things, that there's no reason to believe it will ever end. It was going to be Election Day... then one of dozens of court cases... then the day the votes were recounted... then when they were certified... then when they were re-certified... then when the Electoral College voted... then when Congress meets on the 6th... then Jan 20th...

This is what happens when you are dealing with cultists and conspiracy theorists. Reality is irrelevant. When the facts and evidence ruin their narrative, they simply move on to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I remember when the story about her being a stripper getting out thinking "Well at least she took that to a decent job in IT"

Why did it take this long to find out she didn't do any work on computers lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Why did it take this long to find out she didn't do any work on computers lol?
    “A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 1925

Simply put, evidence takes a while to find. Seriously if I tasked you with finding one of the dozen-plus posts where I stated my profession, how long would it take you to search the thousands of pages on this forum to find it?

Making up shit is fast and easy. Proving your case is typically less so.

- - - Updated - - -

This Party of Trump Rep-elect demonstrates moving the goalposts, in a nearly literal sense.

Rep.-elect Burgess Owens (R-Utah) expressed his support to challenge the Electoral College vote that certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win, saying Thursday that there’s “no question” that President Trump won reelection.

Owens, who was endorsed by Trump, told The Salt Lake Tribune in an interview that he “absolutely” believes Trump won the presidential election, despite Biden being widely recognized as the president-elect since November.

“There’s no question in my mind that I think he won,” he said.

The incoming Utah representative’s comments come as Congress is scheduled to certify the election results on Wednesday, a move that several lawmakers plan to block in a long-shot effort to overturn the election.

Owens, a former NFL player, compared the fight to his experience in football, saying he plans “to leave everything on the field” for the president.

“In 10 years in the NFL, I played in a lot of losing games,” he said. “If you leave everything on the field and you’ve done everything you can and there’s nothing left, then it’s a winning game regardless of what the score might be.”
    Yep, there you go. Trump played well. He tried his best bestiest best. He's a winner, no matter what the scoreboard says. It's okay, you tried really hard. Hey, why don't we go get some ice cream, huh? Maybe that'll make you feel better. Of course you can have two scoops. No, don't worry about the other team and how loudly they're cheering, you did good, good try, really good try.

Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.

(checks stats)

Oh, Jets. That explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    “A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 1925

Simply put, evidence takes a while to find. Seriously if I tasked you with finding one of the dozen-plus posts where I stated my profession, how long would it take you to search the thousands of pages on this forum to find it?

Making up shit is fast and easy. Proving your case is typically less so.

- - - Updated - - -

This Party of Trump Rep-elect demonstrates moving the goalposts, in a nearly literal sense.

Yep, there you go. Trump played well. He tried his best bestiest best. He's a winner, no matter what the scoreboard says. It's okay, you tried really hard. Hey, why don't we go get some ice cream, huh? Maybe that'll make you feel better. Of course you can have two scoops. No, don't worry about the other team and how loudly they're cheering, you did good, good try, really good try.

Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.

(checks stats)

Oh, Jets. That explains a lot.
    I never thought I'd see the day when the right gave themselves a participation trophy.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I just love this quote: "There’s no question in my mind that I think he won."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day when the right gave themselves a participation trophy.
    Judging by all the statues and named buildings referencing the Confederacy, I’d say they’ve been doing it for quite some time now.