10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.
    Team loses 232 to 306, refuses to leave football field and blocks other team from getting superbowl trophy, 'we won regardless of the score'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Judging by all the statues and named buildings referencing the Confederacy, I’d say they’ve been doing it for quite some time now.
    This one deserves that uproarious laugh track.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The last straw will be Jan 6th. Once congress confirms the EC total they may try to appeal to SCOTUS, but that will be fruitless.
    so then it will continue. your talking about a party that held more benghazi trials than wisconsin has excuses to get wasted. conducting wasteful trials against their political opponents is what they do best.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    what with Pelosi then ? she becomes President, but how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?
    They won't do that. Because if it does go to Pelosi, it will most likely end up before SCOTUS and they will uphold the constitution again, and give it to Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I just love this quote: "There’s no question in my mind that I think he won."
    Burgess Owens got hit in the head too many times in the NFL then.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. The last chance to overturn is Congress.

- - - Updated - - -

If it went to Pelosi before SCOTUS then your scenario would say she remains President.
    Probably. But in any sense of the timeline, it should go to SCOTUS before Pelosi, just to affirm that Biden is president. And I hope Pelosi uses the 14th amendment, keeps a list, and denies them seats if they support this bullshit of a coup.

The whole it going to Pelosi thing is so hilarious to me, because most want Pelosi as president even less than Biden, especially Trumpers, they're just not intelligent enough to realize what happens if they even succeed, they really do think Trump will be president Jan 20th at 12:01 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Burgess Owens got hit in the head too many times in the NFL then.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably. But in any sense of the timeline, it should go to SCOTUS before Pelosi, just to affirm that Biden is president. And I hope Pelosi uses the 14th amendment, keeps a list, and denies them seats if they support this bullshit of a coup.
    The time to deny seating them is in 2 days. Afterword's we're likely stuck with almost all of them for next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The whole it going to Pelosi thing is so hilarious to me, because most want Pelosi as president even less than Biden, especially Trumpers, they're just not intelligent enough to realize what happens if they even succeed, they really do think Trump will be president Jan 20th at 12:01 pm.

- - - Updated - - -

The time to deny seating them is in 2 days. Afterword's we're likely stuck with almost all of them for next 2 years.
    Yep, they think that if Biden isn't confirmed the 6th, they think that it automatically reverts to Trump. I have had a lot of people telling me to read the constitution, when they clearly haven't themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, they think that if Biden isn't confirmed the 6th, they think that it automatically reverts to Trump.
    The question will always remain: if what Team Trump is doing is both legal and also would work, why hasn't anyone done it before? Just ignored the election, refused to certify, and stay in power?

The question will always remain: if what Team Trump is doing is both legal and also would work, why hasn't anyone done it before? Just ignored the election, refused to certify, and stay in power?
    Electors tried to refuse to vote for Bush when Gore lost by 537 votes, but Gore did his duty and gave the election to Bush. Some I think tried in 2016, but Biden did his duty as well. So, if they do try to steal the election this way, I hope that SCOTUS and the Secret Service do their duty.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lin Wood is currently tweeting at everyone from Pence to Roberts to resign tomorrow if they don’t plan on giving Trump 4 more years.
    Those fucking people are absolutely bat-shit insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. There have been a couple of great articles pointing out the absurdity of what the morally bankrupt GOP is attempting this election cycle. And your point is spot on - if this were remotely possible, it would have already been done.

The morally bankrupt GOP is trying to literally subvert democracy. And 47,000,000 people voted for the guy leading the charge against democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lin Wood is currently tweeting at everyone from Pence to Roberts to resign tomorrow if they don’t plan on giving Trump 4 more years.
    He also claims to be the second coming of jesus.

Ya'all really need to reevaluate your involuntary commitment laws.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Lin Wood is currently tweeting at everyone from Pence to Roberts to resign tomorrow
    He wants Pence to resign...if Trump leaves office.

Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

JESUS CHRIST and I thought "Release the Kraken" lady was nuts but damn does Lin Wood take the cake. He most definitely should have his law license revoked and he should probably be placed on at least a 72 hour psyche evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

I bet that Rittenhouse kid is shitting steel bricks rn.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...03073.37.0.pdf
    Order of Dismissal by District Judge Kernodle, the shitshow failed again.

in short: Because neither Congressman Gohmert nor the Nominee-Electors have standing here, the Court is without subject matter jurisdiction to address Plaintiffs’ Emergency Motion or the merits of their claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    standing
    Funny how it keeps coming down to standing. Gohmert wasn't affected therefore cannot sue.

Why isn't Trump's fat ass on the stand? Hey @cubby could you explain why Trump isn't bringing these lawsuits?

https://www.9news.com/article/news/l...a-e77e2d4c6e0a

And Republican state parties, at least in Colorado, are being doxed by the party who are encouraging their supporters to harass them.

Funny how it keeps coming down to standing. Gohmert wasn't affected therefore cannot sue.

Why isn't Trump's fat ass on the stand? Hey @cubby could you explain why Trump isn't bringing these lawsuits?
    In theory the only person who probably would have standing here is pence himself. Nobody else is ever going to be able to demonstrate any kind of harm or injury in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's --

Before even discussing the massive corruption which took place in the 2020 Election, which gives us far more votes than is necessary to win all of the Swing States (only need three), it must be noted that the State Legislatures were not in any way responsible for the massive changes made to the voting process, rules and regulations, many made hastily before the election, and therefore the whole State Election is not legal or Constitutional. Additionally, the Georgia Consent Decree is Unconstitutional & the State 2020 Presidential Election is therefore both illegal and invalid, and that would include the two current Senatorial Elections. In Wisconsin, Voters not asking for applications invalidates the Election. All of this without even discussing the millions of fraudulent votes that were cast or altered!
    Jesus Christ.

So, Trump is just declaring that some things are illegal and unConstitutional.

"I thought SCOTUS did that?"

Normally, yes. In this election, still yes. Trump's tweets are not law.

"If Trump thinks these claims have legal standing, why didn't he bring them in court?"

He did. He lost every time.

"Is Trump literally saying the runoff elections he's there to rally for are illegal?"

It sounds like it.

"Did he get flagged?"

Three times.

"Which millions of votes were cast illegally?"

He's off by about five orders of magnitude. Nothing even remotely close to that number has been discovered.

If Trump really believes these legal issues he's claiming, he has every right to challenge them in court. Until then, he's just screaming bullshit onto his own party until the methane catches fire. Put up or shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    In theory the only person who probably would have standing here is pence himself.
    I'm not sure that's even true. Pence was walking away from this whole thing. Something about a contradiction.

when are we going to start charging these people with treason and conspiracy to commit a fucking shit ton of very illegal shit.
    i know no one is taking them serious, but if you have a bunch of people planning to kidnap a bus full of kids you would not just "dismiss" them because you think they are bat shit crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    In theory the only person who probably would have standing here is pence himself. Nobody else is ever going to be able to demonstrate any kind of harm or injury in this case.
    his carrer is over the only thing pence has left is a million dollar book deal to talk about trump
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!