Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    storms Qanon lore. Pretty sad people getting radicalised online and then shot irl.

also

I agree that the situation in itself is sad. Her death... less so.

The worst part? In the 1930s, it were the hungry desperates that rallied behind the fascists. Today, it's the radicalized Karen idiots living in alt-reality.

President Trump says Perdue race was "rigged"

So once again. This is Dangerous. Trump is attempting to delegitimize elections. Some crazy, moron saying his is bad enough but our POTUS. More damage than any foreign operative could have dreamed.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    President Trump says Perdue race was "rigged"

So once again. This is Dangerous. Trump is attempting to delegitimize elections. Some crazy, moron saying his is bad enough but our POTUS. More damage than any foreign operative could have dreamed.
    Can't they just 25th the motherfucker and be done with it? Surely that has to be in -everyone's- best interest at this point.

Matt Gaetz takes the claim that the people who sacked the Capitol were Antifa, not Trump backers, to the floor to the groans of his colleagues. The right is addicted to conspiracy theories. This fever isn’t going to break.

See, these shitheads will not let it go. They can't even admit who is trying to rebel. They want to blame the other side to create more friction between groups. Hey, likely won't help but if you stated the truth, some people may actually realize that this has to stop.

Having said that I believe Fox and of course others are saying that Antifa was in it or involved, whatever. Thus my statement of people realizing its one side will probably not penetrate the bubble. So dangerous for our democracy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Can't they just 25th the motherfucker and be done with it? Surely that has to be in -everyone's- best interest at this point.
    Not even the 25th fix the problem. Media need to stop reporting every single shit Trump dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I wish they could. Sadly all the Cabinet members are Full Trumpers and likely swore a loyalty oath.

A good take I saw is that these Cabinet members, who will be out of a job in 2 weeks, might go for self-preservation and invoke the 25th so their next stop won't have this stain on their record. I highly doubt it, but interesting.

Matt Gaetz takes the claim that the people who sacked the Capitol were Antifa, not Trump backers, to the floor to the groans of his colleagues. The right is addicted to conspiracy theories. This fever isn’t going to break.

See, these shitheads will not let it go. They can't even admit who is trying to rebel. They want to blame the other side to create more friction between groups. Hey, likely won't help but if you stated the truth, some people may actually realize that this has to stop.

Having said that I believe Fox and of course others are saying that Antifa was in it or involved, whatever. Thus my statement of people realizing its one side will probably not penetrate the bubble. So dangerous for our democracy.
    Matt Gaetz needs to be committed to an asylum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...diego/2489076/

Info about the woman who died yesterday.

A rioter who was fatally shot Wednesday by U.S. Capitol Police when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol has been identified as a San Diego woman.

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Ocean Beach resident, was in Washington D.C. protesting President Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 election, according to her brother-in-law Justin Jackson.

Jackson said he has been in contact with Washington D.C. Metro Police Department, but said they didn't tell him exactly what happened and said he doesn't know what would have warranted the shooting.

“Ashli was both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what she believed in. She loved this country and felt honored to have served in our Armed Forces. Please keep her family in your thoughts and respect their privacy during this time,” Jackson told NBC 7.

The chief of D.C. Metro Police said the department's Internal Affairs Unit is investigating the shooting.

A tweet apparently sent by Babbitt Tuesday alluded to Wednesday's protest, saying in part, "the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours."

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran who served on multiple tours in the Middle East. Her Twitter feed includes several pro-Trump posts and pictures of her at local pro-Trump rallies.

A woman believed to be Babbitt was seen in a viral video attempting to climb through a shattered window of the Capitol building when shots were fired. Another clip showed the woman covered in blood and being treated by paramedics who moved her on a stretcher away from the building.

According to her Facebook page, Babbitt and her husband, Aaron, own and operate Fowlers Pool Service and Supply.

Violent protesters loyal to President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and forced lawmakers into hiding, in a stunning attempt to overturn America’s presidential election, undercut the nation’s democracy and keep Democrat Joe Biden from replacing Trump in the White House.

There were at least 30 arrests, NBC News reported. Lawmakers returned to work late Wednesday on Congress’ constitutionally mandated counting of the Electoral College results, in which President-Elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, 306-232.
    Abdulaziz al-Omari was also both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what he believed in. As were his 18 buddies that hijack the planes with him back in 2001.

Doesn't change the fact that the world is better off without that terrorist.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2021-01-07 at 10:12 AM.

Trump you will never fuck your daughter cause you cant give her a WAP but you'll always have eric's chub to choke on. fuck this shit attempt at a "concession." fuck you for continuing your lies and conspiracies. fuck you for the blood of hundreds of thousands dead Americans on your hands cause golfing was more important than just asking people to wear masks. But most importantly, you rapist shit, fuck you for attempting to force yourself, and then successfully forcing yourself on america when she said no for the last 2 months! I hope when your time eventually comes, it'll be in a cell, broke, and alone.

This woman was maced inside the Capitol. She told me, "It's a revolution!"

Vid in link.

LOL! They tried to stop my insurrection. She sounded like a Karen.

Person asked her, "What happened"?

She replied "I was maced"

Asked was she trying to go into the Capitol. She replied "Yes".

Why did you want to go in? She replies "We are storming the Capitol, It's a revolution"!

By the way he asked her name and she gave it with here being from Knoxville, Tennessee.
    I was just watching this and looking at the replies, why does she have an onion in a towel?

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Abdulaziz al-Omari was also both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what he believed in. As were his 18 buddies that hijack the planes with him back in 2001.

Doesn't change the fact that the world is better off without that terrorist.
    yea and osama bin laden got seal team 6 blasted and buried in the ocean.

will the people who inspired and encouraged her, from fox news, Qanon to the the fucking president ever stare down the end of a barrel or sit infront of a judge?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    This asshole Republican from PA talking right now is whining about 'unequal application of the law' and specifically brought up ballot curing. It's not blue counties fault that red counties didn't put in the same effort to help voters fix their ballots to make sure they got counted.
    It's also totally constitutional for states and even districts to have different voting rules. This was an argument that was soundly rejected by the courts months ago.

Anyone who voted against certification, especially Cruz and Hawley, can't be allowed to live this down.

And these dipshits blaming Antifa need to be deplatformed. There are a bunch of identified white nationalists brazenly showing their faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    yea and osama bin laden got seal team 6 blasted and buried in the ocean.

will the people who inspired and encouraged her, from fox news, Qanon to the the fucking president ever stare down the end of a barrel or sit infront of a judge?
    Well, going by the US justice system i'd argue getting banned on social media for 12 hours as a white is roughly equivalent to getting blasted in the face as a non-white.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...diego/2489076/

Info about the woman who died yesterday.

A rioter who was fatally shot Wednesday by U.S. Capitol Police when rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol has been identified as a San Diego woman.

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Ocean Beach resident, was in Washington D.C. protesting President Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 election, according to her brother-in-law Justin Jackson.

Jackson said he has been in contact with Washington D.C. Metro Police Department, but said they didn't tell him exactly what happened and said he doesn't know what would have warranted the shooting.

“Ashli was both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what she believed in. She loved this country and felt honored to have served in our Armed Forces. Please keep her family in your thoughts and respect their privacy during this time,” Jackson told NBC 7.

The chief of D.C. Metro Police said the department's Internal Affairs Unit is investigating the shooting.

A tweet apparently sent by Babbitt Tuesday alluded to Wednesday's protest, saying in part, "the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours."

Babbitt was an Air Force veteran who served on multiple tours in the Middle East. Her Twitter feed includes several pro-Trump posts and pictures of her at local pro-Trump rallies.

A woman believed to be Babbitt was seen in a viral video attempting to climb through a shattered window of the Capitol building when shots were fired. Another clip showed the woman covered in blood and being treated by paramedics who moved her on a stretcher away from the building.

According to her Facebook page, Babbitt and her husband, Aaron, own and operate Fowlers Pool Service and Supply.

Violent protesters loyal to President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday and forced lawmakers into hiding, in a stunning attempt to overturn America’s presidential election, undercut the nation’s democracy and keep Democrat Joe Biden from replacing Trump in the White House.

There were at least 30 arrests, NBC News reported. Lawmakers returned to work late Wednesday on Congress’ constitutionally mandated counting of the Electoral College results, in which President-Elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, 306-232.
    I'm sorry, but getting shot isn't exactly beyond the realm of possibilities when participating in a violent coup attempt orchestrated by terrorists and white supremacist at the behest of a fascist.

The fact that she died doesn't alter the facts of her participation in what was going down. This also makes her by default not loyal. She was pissing over the oath she took when in the military, but clearly she just assumed that by being a white supremacists Karen she can get away with "passionately" assaulting our democracy.

Zero sympathy here.

Everyone else involved still needs to be rounded up and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-01-07 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm sorry, but getting shot isn't exactly beyond the realm of possibilities when participating in a violent coup attempt orchestrated by terrorists and white supremacist at the behest of a fascist.
    I mean, they were literally attacking the building in which 99% of the federal elected officials were currently present. The VP, all of Congress, including the VP-elect... It wasn't just some empty building, or a monument or something.

Pretty much only Trump and Biden were not present.

So yeah, it wasn't just "not exactly beyond the realm of possibility". Only an idiot wouldn't have expected a much more serious response even than they were met with.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    HER NAME WAS ROBERTA PAULSON. /s
    The people who idolized Tyler Durden suddenly became REALLY concerned about property damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Dude just wanted to find a good seat. Not sure what everyone is upset about?

Hope he enjoyed his few minutes of fame, for years in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Hope he enjoyed his few minutes of fame, for years in prison.
    You mean a slap on the wrist if anything?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    That's the mark of the outsider, from Dishonored, a video game.

The guy in the picture though, is a leader of the Maryland Skinheads. He was also there with the Q Shaman, with Nazi tattoos himself, and the leader of the Traditionalist Workers Party, another Nazi.