Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    The guy in the picture though, is a leader of the Maryland Skinheads. He was also there with the Q Shaman, with Nazi tattoos himself, and the leader of the Traditionalist Workers Party, another Nazi.
    im tellin u man matt heimbach was not there, it makes absolutely no sense for him to be there

not that this is important right now but yea

Sarah Palin and Matt Gaetz are blaming the protests on Antifa.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Fucking idiots. These people were showing their faces. It's not a secret who they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    That just doesn't seem to make sense to me. At this point he's inextricably linked with the Sedition of 2021. The Trump train is going off the rails and crashing spectacularly, why not just let it die and pick up the salvageable pieces afterwards? After today, it would seem to me that his political possibilities are mud.
    That was a warm up for 2024.
    Viva la Revolucion!
    /s
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2021-01-07 at 11:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Sure the protests have been mostly Antifa, The Terrorism that occured last night, was Trumpers. I'm sure matt gaetz would love to tell thefamily of the woman who was shot and killed last night she was a trump hating antifa.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You mean a slap on the wrist if anything?
    We're going into the Biden administration very soon. Hopefully there is a push to prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Examples need to be made or this will happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Sure the protests have been mostly Antifa
    BLM isn't Antifa.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    We're going into the Biden administration very soon. Hopefully there is a push to prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Examples need to be made or this will happen again.
    This was organized. there is paper trails. 100% examples will be made. Sedition charges will be leveled. 0 doubt. however not on all of them . Unfortunately even with video evidence, way too many were just left to leave instead of arrested, so it'll be hard for the FBI to trail every single one of them even though every single one of them needs to be prosecuted max sentences.

- - - Updated - - -

BLM isn't Antifa.
    i'm talking the portland protests the last few months mostly, not the summer protests. was also tongue in cheek.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-01-07 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Abdulaziz al-Omari was also both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what he believed in. As were his 18 buddies that hijack the planes with him back in 2001.

Doesn't change the fact that the world is better off without that terrorist.
    There's a tragedy in seeing someone misled so deeply. Ashli died a pointless death as the mindless follower of a man who doesn't give a shit about her. He knows he's lost the election but wanted to protect his ego and make some money off his supporters. Ashli was collateral to Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Warning; 2021-01-07 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The latest trend I've seen amongst the rabid fanbase is claiming that Obama abused his power by granting nearly 2,000 pardons and commutations, far more than Trump has.

It's true. It's also pretty easy to rebutt.

1) Most of them were mass sentence commutations or mass pardons for those convicted in the drug war. Mandatory sentences and the like.

2) Other than veterans, Obama didn't pardon any of his employees. Like, 95% sure.

3) Obama did most of his pardons Jan 17, 2017. Trump hasn't gotten to that point yet. It's like claiming you're not a mass murderer because the plane with your bomb on it hasn't exploded yet.
    Of course it's deliberately missing the point, it's not the number of pardons being issued, it's the fact that those pardons are corrupt (ie pardoning the criminals uncovered in the Mueller investigation) or morally bankrupt (pardoning war criminals).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

meh i was fucking close
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    if Trump loses the election it ends up with armed patriot groups on the white house lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Abdulaziz al-Omari was also both loyal as well as extremely passionate about what he believed in. As were his 18 buddies that hijack the planes with him back in 2001.

Doesn't change the fact that the world is better off without that terrorist.
    To be honest, their cause was founded on a lot more fact than the woman shot in DC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    meh i was fucking close
    You were only off by 16 blocks. Not bad.

Of course, it's still early, and the Nazis aren't done.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck them, they're also Nazis.

A Loyal American, who fell for ignorant conspiracies and lies from a Con Artist.

Her death will always be on Trump's Hands.
    Yep, just watched a video of her trying to go through the window, from a different angle than the one posted before, with cops right next to her, and they did nothing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    There's a tragedy in seeing someone misled so deeply. Ashli died a pointless death as the mindless follower of a man who doesn't give a shit about her. He knows he's lost the election but wanted to protect his ego and make some money off his supporters. Ashli was collateral.
    Mate. This needs to stop right now.

She isn't collateral. She was actively and passionately *sic engaged in a coup attempt.

Just because she's white, probably Christian and good looking she doesn't get a fucking free pass.

Do you honestly think had she been a middle eastern Muslim man doing the exact same thing she was doing but at the behest of.... ISIS we would be calling her a "poor mislead young woman" and "victim of misleading propaganda"?

A Loyal American, who fell for ignorant conspiracies and lies from a Con Artist.

Her death will always be on Trump's Hands.
    No.

Yes, Trump is evil and the GOP is too. But she was no "Loyal American", loyal Americans don't engage in coup attempts and assault the Capitol while there's a join session of Congress exercising their constitutional obligations.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-01-07 at 12:22 PM.

Former NSA Director, Michael Hayden on MNSBC dropped this. He said with no doubt that foreign agents were in with those insurgents and likely rummaged through and tried to collect intelligence from the office buildings.

Now, I have not read any stories or if anything will be reported. So this is speculation is out there. Yet, it is very plausible and actually an excellent way to gain access to valuable documents from the House members.

- - - Updated - - -

Another note, is there should be a huge investigation into the Capitol Police. It seems many were complicit and willing to help these protesters get into the Capitol. From leadership and planning to individuals it looks as though they were fine with this.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Mate. This needs to stop right now.

She isn't collateral. She was actively and passionately *sic engaged in a coup attempt.

Just because she's white, probably Christian and good looking she doesn't get a fucking free pass.

Do you honestly think had she been a middle eastern Muslim man doing the exact same thing she was doing but at the behest of.... ISIS we would be calling her a "poor mislead young woman" and "victim of misleading propaganda"?

No.

Yes, Trump is evil and the GOP is too. But she was no "Loyal American", loyal Americans don't engage in coup attempts and assault the Capitol while there's a join session of Congress exercising their constitutional obligations.
    I meant that to Trump she was collateral in his scheme to make some money and protect his ego (edited to clarify). Obviously she became a terrorist engaged in domestic terrorism when she breached congress with her fellow goons. I actually do believe that many in ISIS are also desperate and misled people. There isn't much difference between these guys and ISIS to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Arent the democrats already acting like the GOP hasnt actively encouraged this? Schumer praising the GOP last night.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Former NSA Director, Michael Hayden on MNSBC dropped this. He said with no doubt that foreign agents were in with those insurgents and likely rummaged through and tried to collect intelligence from the office buildings.

Now, I have not read any stories or if anything will be reported. So this is speculation is out there. Yet, it is very plausible and actually an excellent way to gain access to valuable documents from the House members.

- - - Updated - - -

Another note, is there should be a huge investigation into the Capitol Police. It seems many were complicit and willing to help these protesters get into the Capitol. From leadership and planning to individuals it looks as though they were fine with this.
    Oh for sure, this is every spy's wet dream.

This is probably the funniest part of this whole shitshow, hardcore nationalists ended up helping spies gain a lot of juicy info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Oh for sure, this is every spy's wet dream.

This is probably the funniest part of this whole shitshow, hardcore nationalists ended up helping spies gain a lot of juicy info.
    Trump Supporters have said it before, they'd rather be Russian