Warcraft's words of wisdom

Supermod: Our kind faces resurrection. Trolls once ruled the mightiest empire this world has ever seen. Yet look at you now. The Lore forum has already fallen to drought. Its topics recycled as boredom descended on its people. General Discussion! Once the shining jewel of mmo-champion is now nothing but a leakland. Divided you are weak, but we Supermods can offer you a future undreamed of. Aucald of the Lore forum, would you like to keep infracting decent users while completely ignoring obvious trolls? Join us and the Supermods will make it so. Teriz of the Tinker fanatics, summon your alt accounts to General Discussion. Together, you'll be able to troll everyone without facing any repercussions. Brothers, hear us now! We Supermods have returned to reclaim the former glory of our people. To see trolls retake the forums that are rightfully ours! And to crush any foolish enough to stand in our way. From the wreckage of Covid-19, the troll empire will rise again!
    Supermod: Username993720, you would turn your back on your own people?
    Username993720: Da decent users on mmo-champion are my people. If it be trolling you bring, then I stand against you.
    Supermod: So be it, Username! But against the trolling we will soon unleash, none shall stand for long.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-02-05 at 07:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Stay at home.
    Keep your distance.
    Maintain strict hygiene rituals.
    And:

#LiveAnothaDay
    For some reason these words do not cling well when the subjects are Green filthy aliens, who could not even stay on their own planet.

10+ Year Old Account

"Me not that kind of orc"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

Pit lord ones where the best:

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmbflJhPvWg

You keep poking him but you've just met.