Thread: AoE Cap

AoE Cap

So it has been confirmed.

Honestly, I see this is a good step moving forward.

There used to be a difference between cleave and AoE, they are trying to bring it back.

Outlaw rogues using blade furry is cleave.
    Balance druids using starfall is AoE.

People keep saying that classes are homogenized. This helps create a situational difference.

BBBB but balance. Yeah **** that we have to go back to RPG where some classes are better at different situations and bring qnique stuff to the content. They also nerf drums to 15% haste which is absolutly great stuff.

As long as cleavers are actually better at killing 4 mobs than AoEers are at killing 4 mobs, I think this is great.

Bringing back the feel of the old classes who actually had niches is what we (tm) wanted. That also means that some classes will lose stuff. That's fine. As long as they get better at something else again.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    BBBB but balance. Yeah **** that we have to go back to RPG where some classes are better at different situations and bring qnique stuff to the content. They also nerf drums to 15% haste which is absolutly great stuff.
    about time. I hate seeing people use drums when there are hunters, shamans and mages in the raid who can use something better.