Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ...
    I'd say it should be impossible for tinkers to be included in the game because they wouldn't use an damage type which isn't currently utilized by other classes.

Don't forget that there are actually less ranged specs now because survival got turned into a melee spec. Blizzard has something against ranged specs seriously
    Your problem is that you’re more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.

PROUD TERF

All the 3 melee we have were popular classes already known that just weren’t added in classic. What does ranged have?? Bards?
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    All the 3 melee we have were popular classes already known that just weren’t added in classic. What does ranged have?? Bards?
    The Tinkerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Of course you'd say that. SWTOR and Wildstar had melee tanks as well, and they were balanced just fine with the ranged tanks. If those companies can do it, Blizzard can as well. Heck, the Demonology tank from MoP was almost a viable tank, and it had nothing to do with its abilities (all ranged), it was because Blizzard didn't want a spec encased inside a glyph.
    Well, I think it's a good idea.

Blizzard also kindda implemented it, and it's called Survival Hunter.

Unfortuantely Blizzard decided to take a ranged spec to the grave to do it.

I'd personally like it if the rogue Yarrrrr! spec went in this direction. They've already got guns and stuff.

If nothing else, it might be fun with a class that has 3 specs: Melee, semi-ranged, and entirely ranged. No tanking or healing - just a pure DPS class - but one that can really fit any raid team.

What should it be called? I don't know. Suggestions are welcome. What about a Warden?
    Last edited by Ishayu; 2020-05-01 at 11:31 AM.

The Tinkerer.
    The Tinker in your vision is a pure melee though. I am for the bard with the specs Power Metal as Tank, Death Metal as DPS and Glam Rock as Healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    The Tinker in your vision is a pure melee though. I am for the bard with the specs Power Metal as Tank, Death Metal as DPS and Glam Rock as Healer.
    The Tinker's offensive abilities per WC3 and HotS:

Pocket Factory: Ranged
    Cluster Rockets: Ranged
    Rock it Turret: Ranged
    Xplodium Charge: Ranged
    Deth Lazor: Ranged
    Grav-O-Bomb 3000: Ranged

Notice a pattern here?

It’s shameful they never added a necromancer

The Tinker's offensive abilities per WC3 and HotS:

Pocket Factory: Ranged
    Cluster Rockets: Ranged
    Rock it Turret: Ranged
    Xplodium Charge: Ranged
    Deth Lazor: Ranged
    Grav-O-Bomb 3000: Ranged

Notice a pattern here?
    His auto attacks are melee though. And so far, mecha-riding enemies ingame always engage in melee combat.

His auto attacks are melee though. And so far, mecha-riding enemies ingame always engage in melee combat.
    And the Farseer's attacks were all ranged. We still got Enhancement Shaman.

And the Farseer's attacks were all ranged. We still got Enhancement Shaman.
    Shaman had an WC3 Hero behind him though, who was depicted more of a Warrior basically wielding the Orc-Version of Mjölnir. I don't think anyone ever playing WC3 representing Tinker, at least not one people actually care about. I mean, lets be honest, who the fuck cares about Gazlowe? Was he even in the campaign?

Shaman had an WC3 Hero behind him though, who was depicted more of a Warrior basically wielding the Orc-Version of Mjölnir. I don't think anyone ever playing WC3 representing Tinker, at least not one people actually care about. I mean, lets be honest, who the fuck cares about Gazlowe? Was he even in the campaign?
    Thrall? He was ranged in WC3 as well.

Also a lot of people like Gazlowe. Quite a few players are very happy that he's the Goblin leader now.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-thread/212502

Thrall? He was ranged in WC3 as well.

Also a lot of people like Gazlowe. Quite a few players are very happy that he's the Goblin leader now.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-thread/212502
    Sounds like the same crowd of people who are all hyped for generic characters like Anduin if you ask me. I mean, I don't play Goblins because I don't their look. Not really the hight, but I really would prefer like Goblins who look more like Nott from Critical Role, because I love her design and how she is cute and looks mischievous at the same time. Totally would play female Goblins if they would look like all those Nott fanarts. But I kinda like their setting tbh because they are a joke race and the joke tends to be good. Just to give you an example for how people can not enjoy the visuals of these races which has nothing to do with tinkers or mechas or height.

And I kinda liked Gallywix. He had a cool model, he was fun and kind of an asshole, which really fit the race. He had a unique and fleshed out personality. Gazlowe on the other hand is just fucking generic. He is just the nice guy goblin with really nothing unique or fleshed out to his character. I don't even get why they replaced Gallywix with him, from what I've heard the popularity of Gallywix really went up once he got more screentime.