Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dont you?
    are you saying you can 100% by no doubt remember every single bit of lore in the game, every quest, every npc?
    Nah mate, they are gunna need a refresher sometimes, and a wiki is the best place to do so.
    I'm not a story developer LOL.

    besides, it seems they don't know how to read since there are so many retcons.

    btw, leave demons out of this SL crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except she was, she literally was experimenting on prisoners men, women, children, soldier, and civilian,
    to try and make a stronger and stronger plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your not gonna win trying to make this one realize the truth.
    Your have better luck curing Corona with lemon and lime juice

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "we made thrgast and you will like it"

    lol what a d..ck slap into face of players

    have fun runing thorgarst for 100 + weeks
    Have fun being a negative nancy for the rest of your life..?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I hear ya. But I mean it's not like they haven't mislead us before.
    Misleading and denying/lying about it are hardly the same thing.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    Misleading and denying/lying about it are hardly the same thing.
    Relax. They could easily just say x change happened, which makes Arthas a different person.

  5. #105
    I hope Arthas doesn't show up. I don't know if characters whose stories were handled well need a redemption. I haven't kept up with novels and whatnot but Arthas' arc in WC3 and Wrath had a satisfying bittersweet conclusion. I would rather redemptions be handed out to characters who weren't handled as well, like Illidan and Kael'Thas. Both massive characters with hugely wasted potentials.
    Attention all members of staff, corporate asks that in these trying pandemic times we stay safe and avoid spreading the virus, therefore please remain at your desks at all times, you ARE allowed to contact friends and family using company phones, but you must always maintain productivity. Leaving your desk will result in a written warning, and leaving the office will result in immediate termination.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its just a rumor that people say its true cause we said it is so it must be true.
    Anyone, who STILL doubts the fact that Nathanos became self-insert of all time during legion, is either an idiot or doesn't pay attention.
    In life he awas a badass ranger trained by sylvanas.
    Once he's dead, sylvanas comes to his aid, then proceeds to sacrifice one of her oh-so-important valkyr, to give him his hot looks back (he is too cool to really feel anything about their love anymore tho, so she is the one who is chasing him ofc lmao), he is fighting with the likes of night warrior tyrande and doesn't get roflstomped, and every racial horde leader is basically his bitch.
    And the fact that he look similar to steve danuser doesnt help the fact.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    what parts do you count as being a complete idiot? Is saying to not blast Individual people when you know your audience will be toxic towards them really that extreme of a view?
    If you watch that stream and think his attitude is not of a complete idiot, I guess you have problems yourself.

  8. #108
    Going forward, the team wants to have a unified story. Everyone playing Shadowlands will know what Sylvanas is up to and working towards. Choice in the story doesn’t make sense anymore.

    Lol! Because there is nothing players hate more in RPG's than choices! He honestly said this?!? Come on, don't whiz on our heads and tell us it's raining. You don't like choices because it causes a lot of extra work to create two (or more) distinct story paths when most players will only see one of them, which is valid reason I suppose, but be upfront that is the reason.

  9. #109
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    21,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreatin View Post
    Anyone, who STILL doubts the fact that Nathanos became self-insert of all time during legion, is either an idiot or doesn't pay attention.
    In life he awas a badass ranger trained by sylvanas.
    Once he's dead, sylvanas comes to his aid, then proceeds to sacrifice one of her oh-so-important valkyr, to give him his hot looks back (he is too cool to really feel anything about their love anymore tho, so she is the one who is chasing him ofc lmao), he is fighting with the likes of night warrior tyrande and doesn't get roflstomped, and every racial horde leader is basically his bitch.
    And the fact that he look similar to steve danuser doesnt help the fact.
    and do you realize that steve had no control over that? as all those things happened when he was brand new, and was just what we call a "fill in the blanks writer" he has only been there 5 years my dude, he was 1 year in, they arnt allowed to just write whatever they want.

  10. #110
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    14,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    If you watch that stream and think his attitude is not of a complete idiot, I guess you have problems yourself.
    So you can’t even narrow down what you disagree with? Is it just that you don’t like his tone?

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    Going forward, the team wants to have a unified story. Everyone playing Shadowlands will know what Sylvanas is up to and working towards. Choice in the story doesn’t make sense anymore.

    Lol! Because there is nothing players hate more in RPG's than choices! He honestly said this?!? Come on, don't whiz on our heads and tell us it's raining. You don't like choices because it causes a lot of extra work to create two (or more) distinct story paths when most players will only see one of them, which is valid reason I suppose, but be upfront that is the reason.
    What kind of horse cocked, half brained reasoning is this to be upset? He never stated players hate choice, he said going forward it doesn’t make sense to have that. Possibly because they tried it and didn’t like it, but also because a game like WoW that has a story being revealed as the game goes can’t have meaningful choice as you always know the other side of that choice. Sure, other games have that as well, but in single player experiences those have definite consequences towards an ending, whereas in WoW it’s highly likely they can’t do that wi Th our splitting into different story arcs. Yeah, that wouldn’t cause a shitstorm over time as people either realize their choices meant nothing (like the massive rage people had with Mass Effect), or Blizzard would have to continue separate branches of narrative for the rest of the game’s lifespan.
    Honestly, do people think anymore before they complain?

  12. #112
    “Legion having content for each class was great, but a ton of work.”

    ”The War Campaign in Battle for Azeroth was nice, but only having two stories didn’t feel like enough”.

    Aren’t these a little contradicting? Stories for each class was too much work, but two stories for the war campaign wasn’t enough. How each class had its own story was my favorite part of Legion and I wish they did more like them.

  13. #113
    Bloodsail Admiral Not A Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pancakes
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepherix View Post
    “Legion having content for each class was great, but a ton of work.”

    ”The War Campaign in Battle for Azeroth was nice, but only having two stories didn’t feel like enough”.

    Aren’t these a little contradicting? Stories for each class was too much work, but two stories for the war campaign wasn’t enough. How each class had its own story was my favorite part of Legion and I wish they did more like them.
    They're saying they want to find a middle ground. Legion had too much (for the devs) and BFA didn't have enough (for the players).

    While there certainly was a lot of class specific content in Legion, it's not like each class order hall campaign was all that unique. They all followed the same formula of, "this one named demon is our target, we need resources to kill them." Each campaign had the same flow of quests with the same objectives just with different names. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed doing each one, but I'm just hoping there's a little more variety in the storylines with covenants.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

  14. #114
    Bolvar is very key to the storyline that is playing out. He couldn’t look into the Shadowlands with clarity but he has peaked beyond the veil and is able to interpret things for us.
    *peeked

    Sorry, that was bugging me XD

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So you can’t even narrow down what you disagree with? Is it just that you don’t like his tone?
    Personally I can't stand watching Taliesin anymore. Sometimes I do test "I'll try to watch him 5 minutes" to see if something changed, but test fails every time (same with Asmongold if that matter).

    I would narrow my reasons to few things: fakeness, passive agressive attitude, defending Blizzard even when they clearly screw up and obsession with political topics (I saw him saying that homeless people wouldn't be a problem without a right wing ideology, this is some wacko talk). I could expand all of this, but I don't think we should focus on e-celebrities so much.

  16. #116
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    14,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Personally I can't stand watching Taliesin anymore. Sometimes I do test "I'll try to watch him 5 minutes" to see if something changed, but test fails every time (same with Asmongold if that matter).

    I would narrow my reasons to few things: fakeness, passive agressive attitude, defending Blizzard even when they clearly screw up and obsession with political topics (I saw him saying that homeless people wouldn't be a problem without a right wing ideology, this is some wacko talk). I could expand all of this, but I don't think we should focus on e-celebrities so much.
    Just asking about the particular video they linked and the points raised in it.

    I personally don’t watch any wow you tubers unless there linked on here but I’d still like to know what points in the said video they posted disagrees with and why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •