Shadowlands Warglaives

We seem to have EIGHT new Warglaive models in the first alpha build, and all of them look pretty sweet in my opinion. They're also all labeled as questing and dungeon gear, so not likely to be Covenant locked and have a ridiculous number of color variations. Found on Wowhead's weapon preview here. What do you all think?
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

meh

only Warglaives that fit this class are ones from Legion.

everything later is meh.

still, it's better than BfA Warglaives.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-04-11 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

The Bastion Dungeon ones have a nice aesthetic, although I wouldn't call that very demon-huntery.
    Would be nice to use these on Warrior or Rogue, but are also good for people that prefer a reduced DH look: no horns, less eye glow etc.

Maldraxxus Quest and Revendreth Dungeon are variations of Vengeance Artifact Appearances, which I like, more choices for Vengeance, and it's especially nice to use that look as Havoc.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I feel like the Ardenweald glaives work ok for a Night Elf DH that is toning down the fel and the Revendreth glaives work for a Blood Elf DH.

Maldraxxus Glaives could work for fel-based DHs with a dark bony color and a green glow, arguably.

WTB more of the "aldrachi warblades" shaped glaives, especially for Havoc!

Maldraxxus are the best looking ones with Revendreth being 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    meh

only Warglaives that fit this class are ones from Legion.

everything later is meh.

still, it's better than BfA Warglaives.
    I just gave up and use sword xmog

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaaru View Post
    Yeah the only skin I ever use is:

Might use the new bone one when I dps. Hopefully they add more of that shape.

I don't hate these glaives half as much as I hated most of the BfA ones.

Still craving to get a HD update to those basic Night Elf glaives, though.

I really hope Blizzard removes the spec lock on artifact skins. That alone would add several glaive mog options. I'd also like to see Blizz allow us to use enchant illusions on artifact skins for more glowy goodness.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Most of the Revendreth ones quite suit blood elves, and the bone ones from Maldraxxus aren't too bad either, they kinda match the Vengeance PvP aestethic. The Bastion ones are just odd though and as for Ardenweald, well I suppose they could work for a night elf....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I really hope Blizzard removes the spec lock on artifact skins. That alone would add several glaive mog options. I'd also like to see Blizz allow us to use enchant illusions on artifact skins for more glowy goodness.
    Oh yes please!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Ironically, I love the Bastion ones, all of them tbh, but the Bastion ones are the only Curveless I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of glaives, am I the only one who lost the transmog of this glaive IG ?

Give me the chance to play Undead DH..

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    We seem to have EIGHT new Warglaive models in the first alpha build, and all of them look pretty sweet in my opinion. They're also all labeled as questing and dungeon gear, so not likely to be Covenant locked and have a ridiculous number of color variations. Found on Wowhead's weapon preview here. What do you all think?
    The Maldraxxus one with the big ass skull is my favorite. Would work well with the mythic battle of Dazar’alor set

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaaru View Post
    To add to that, I want more hidden appearance style weapons. Like huge hulk size fist weapon glaives.

Venthyr glaives or bust!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't hate these glaives half as much as I hated most of the BfA ones.

Still craving to get a HD update to those basic Night Elf glaives, though.
    The Bastion/Ourobos ones kinda look like that one's that Prince Tortheldrin use:

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Stumbled across the Mindscythe of the Legion running HFC Mythic for transmog...they are a cool skin and are a "fist weapon" Havoc's can equip

Link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=124369/...ion&bonus=1801

They dont look bad (most of them!), but for me a big turnoff with many warglaives is that they look like the only thing that they could harm is myself.