What do u think about the current changes of warrior fury? I only mained warrior this expansion so idk how was his status and play style in other exp's but i feel like new pruned skill added are a non-sense mix of tank and dps skills.

How is supposed to work Ignore Pain, Shield Block, Shield Slam with fury if we dont have a shield?? Have we got to make macros to equip the shield and use the hability?

About new specific fury skills and talents, what do u think?

Fervor of Battle is a new Talent, where the Warrior loses themselves to their bloodthirst during Whirlwind and also Slams their primary target and gains additional Rage. Warriors will also be able to learn Onslaught, in which an Enraged Warrior brutally attacks an enemy for a large amount of damage and generates some Rage.

Frothing Berserker has been reimagined—now, when the Warrior reaches 100 Rage, they gain Haste and movement speed over a few seconds. Wrecking Ball returns as a Talent, which gives the Warrior a moderate chance for their next Whirlwind to deal a devastating amount of damage. Fresh Meat now causes Bloodthirst to always Enrage you the first time you strike a target with Bloodthirst.

About the talents tree i got these feelings:

1st row the go to in single targent with low gear will be inner rage to get more rage asap and lil extra dps. In all other situations specially aoe sudden death.

2nd row the same as bfa.

3rd row for single target when we're low haste furius slash and in all other situations massacre.

4th row same as bfa.

5th row this is the most insteresting row of talents, all are new for me, and idk how they will perform in SL. Seems fervor of battle will be the best talent in aoe situation and for single depending of our amount of haste will be onslaught or frothing berserker. TBH i reach 100 rage with my warrior in rly few situations (most with cd active).

In overall i see rly low changes in the spec for a new expansion and seems that blizz focused to improve our single target rotation adding more skills and to improve whirlwind dmg for aoe

6th row we got a new talents. I feel that whirlwind overall damage is pretty low in dungeons and even lower in raid or pvp so i guess this new talent wont work at all. Also blizz says they want to nerf passive/proc talents. Also in early expansion when our haste is low and we need more time to reach enrage, this talent will be worse than the others. Seems that dragon roar will be the go to talent in most situations.

7th row same as bfa.