AFK gold farming as a Monk?

Just got back to the game and I have 2 lvl 110 monks on the same server. Is it possible to make something out of this or is the AFK farming not possible anymore due to class tuning?

Also, would I benefit from both?

Quote Originally Posted by CactusDisco View Post
    Just got back to the game and I have 2 lvl 110 monks on the same server. Is it possible to make something out of this or is the AFK farming not possible anymore due to class tuning?

Also, would I benefit from both?
    Outside of botting, which is a violation of the TOS, I don't know why a monk would provide you any sort of means to afk farm. Rushing Jade Wind was altered from a previous version that would persist, and the brewmaster's tanking statue doesn't kill targets. So I don't know how you intend to be afk and farm. I will say that brewmasters and having two of them while at the keyboard is good for farming because you can place your statues in such a way that you cover a large area and you have each monk taunt their respective statue from the center and you're just pulling everything towards you. This is often done with a group of 4 monks and then something like a boomkin, to create a large killing box. But, all players are at their keyboards (or cheating with a bot).