Horde I'm stuck between 3 classes

For Shadownlands I would like to choose between 3 class: DK DH and Monk.
    I'm asking for perspectives how these classes worked out in previous expansions as dps, not tips how they will work in next xp(thats impossible).
    I'm not a huge raider but I love doing M+ and 3v3 so these are the main factors.

I have created some pro's and cons lost for all 3.

DK Pros: Main since WotLK, Unholy is a beast. Unholy feels really challenging and I believe it's one of the more complicated specs thanks to the triple resource system it has(Runes,RunicP,Wounds). Blood was fun at the start of Bfa. Shadowmourne wielded by an undead orc.
    Dk Cons: Uh Talents are boring mostly(unholy blight and defile is a thing?), slow as hell. Frost is not bad gameplay wise but it's in the shadows compared to UH. I actually stopped palying Bfa because at the start DK's were the rockbottom class in every form of pvp also it was one of the weakest class ingame for a long time which caused my friends did not wanted to play with me....so i had to level a new class only to start palying on the basic level of game.

DH Pros: Bursty, fastest class ingame, Flashy spells. One of the most popular class for M+/raids/Arena/BG. Illidan. Havoc is always strong.
    DH Cons: Talents are mostly uninteresting in havoc, the last tier Demonic is stronger for most instances than the other 2 choice for M+. Can get boring after some time. Vengeance is somewhat strange mechanicaly compared to a Prot warr or BDk for me at least.

Monk Pros: Fun gameplay as WW and BM, interesting talent choices(most of them is well balanced compared to the other classes and can be viable in specific circumstances.) beautiful tmog sets. You can be a healer/tank/dps.
    Monk cons: Hard to decide which Horde race looks better in monk sets. Dual wielding wasn't fun. WW is either in a good shape to be on the top of the middle tier or weak.

Thank you for helping me with some advices and have a nice day

DK for Ardenwald, DH for Bastion and Monk for Revendreth. Add in a bonus druid for Maldraxxus.

Outside of the raiding scene, where you will likely use what is most needed for your guild, the expansion looks like it's made to encourage playing 4 characters, at least for a bit.

When I play, I either go with DK or DH. Even though frost DK isn't in a good place currently, it's SO MUCH fun to play. I play Havoc DH, combat can be a bit boring, but the mobility just feels SO good.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Check online resources or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead