Thread: Premium prices

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I paid for a year of it when they first announced. When it expired I was going to resub until I saw the HUGE price difference. I'm all for supporting the site for no real benefit (felt like a donation), but the new price is just to much.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I find logic and reason to be the best approach to reality..... however your statement that there is no value in a site that you obviously find value in - that's not exactly logical
    I do value it as a free site I don't have to pay anything for. Thank you for making that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I do value it as a free site I don't have to pay anything for. Thank you for making that clear.
    Don't confuse not paying for something as it being free ... that is another mistake in logic.

Not everyone exposed to the new Corona Virus(SARS-CoV-2) will catch it, not everyone who catches it will develop the disease (COVID-19), not everyone who develops the disease will get sick, a small percentage of those who get sick will be very ill, and a small percentage of those who get very ill will die.

Don't panic.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Don't confuse not paying for something as it being free ... that is another mistake in logic.
    You seem deeply worried about this? I will just move along enjoying the site for free. Ad blocker on max. You can go on about this all you want. I am sure nothing is changing for me either way it goes. I stand by all my statements.

The fun thing is, the only person I've ever seen with a badge is also the only Person defending this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    The fun thing is, the only person I've ever seen with a badge is also the only Person defending this.
    Well I am just waiting for $50 Because I want to be in the Diamond Club, for $50 A month, I want a badge that shows it.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Well I am just waiting for $50 Because I want to be in the Diamond Club, for $50 A month, I want a badge that shows it.
    Understandable.