Energetic recovery in SL

wowhead lists energetic recovery as a passive for sub in shadowlands, I haven’t heard of anyone with alpha access mention it. I hope it actually is in the game

I also notice that Shadow techniques no longer gives energy and only the combo point. Looking at wowhead it does indeed look like that energetic recovery is back, but I'm not on alpha to confirm.

It's not on the alpha. It's been in the database for a long time (before Shadowlands iirc) but hasn't been active.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    It's not on the alpha. It's been in the database for a long time (before Shadowlands iirc) but hasn't been active.
    oh wow man so noone knows what they are doing with the class spec anymore. this is really sad. shadow lands will be my last expansion for sure.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    oh wow man so noone knows what they are doing with the class spec anymore. this is really sad. shadow lands will be my last expansion for sure.
    Why don't you just quit now since you're so obviously not wanting to play? Makes no sense to just keep going if you are just going to quit later because of something that's in a datamined alpha build that is not currently in alpha atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Why don't you just quit now since you're so obviously not wanting to play? Makes no sense to just keep going if you are just going to quit later because of something that's in a datamined alpha build that is not currently in alpha atm.
    He's not happy with the state of rogues since Cata at least, why stop now?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose