Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It is only active on toons less than 120, otherwise it auto applies itself.
    Oh wow....why the fuck did I think I would see an xp buff on a 120 >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    100% XP buff is a start, but what about 200% XP buff?
    I agree. In fact, why do I even got to play? I want Ion Hazzikostas to level my characters for me while I watch The Conjuring and flick popcorn at the back of his head.

Thank you Blizzard! This is great news!
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

So we're getting the XP buff and the rep buff? Hot diggity. Now's the time to get my rep up with all my alts who may at some point get heritage armor. Remember your tabards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    So I assume this is now the expectation for every future expansion once the final tier is out a few months?
    Blizzard stated in the post where they made this feature that they did it because of the pandemic and people being stuck at home.

Awesome! Now I can finally get the rep for the Alliance allied races and level all my alts! Nice gift.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    No way.

Plenty of us are going to be cooped up for a while. This is solely because of the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
    Plus they even said the new leveling experience is much much faster then the current one so I imagine it won't be as extreme as the 100% buff but it will definitely be close to 70% faster than it is now by default which will be nice.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    So we're getting the XP buff and the rep buff? Hot diggity. Now's the time to get my rep up with all my alts who may at some point get heritage armor. Remember your tabards!
    The rep buff only applies to Legion and BFA reps except the 8.3 reps. So it wont be good for classic races heritage armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity View Post
    it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back
    Its also sad that people have to take good gestures and find ways to whine and boohoo about them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

3+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean the Pre-patch is getting closer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Does this mean the Pre-patch is getting closer?
    Every day it gets one day closer.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    You must have missed the other part of the news.
    woot

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Get the rep tabard, farm botanica. Exalted in 30-60 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    The rep buff only applies to Legion and BFA reps except the 8.3 reps. So it wont be good for classic races heritage armor.
    I mean that's not a big deal. Classic Heritage Armor can be farmed and done in a day, compared to the gate of Legion and BfA

Omg where is the fun police?!

10+ Year Old Account
    it's just sad that the playerbase has to absolutely collapse before they finally starting implementing QoL changes to retain them or hopefully bring a few back
    can you fucking be just thankful for once in your life ?

nothing snarky to say on this one about blizz, good move on their part, hopefully this becomes a tradition at the end of expansions.

If you think this change is QoL change which SHOULD be implemented before, and it is here to bring new players then sorry but you're a moron

They are giving all these bonuses to keep players playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Some people just can't be pleased.
    It’s a joke, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Blizzard could give everyone a gold bar each, someone will complain about it.
    Only one gold bar ? what about those of us that been subbed since vanilla ? shouldnt we get extra gold bar ?