Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Is this actually confirmed because the excerpt people were posting from the book didn’t actually confirm anything.
    Shaw end up locked in a zandalari cell and regret not talking things over with flynn, once he's free, he wants to see him to tell him how he feel for him and that he loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    mention it enough or ask for it enough directly and Blizzard will be so stunning and brave to implement that in Shadowlands for the 32 people that want it.

But seriously, who cares who they bang. I want them to be good characters, and I want more characters so far we're not getting that. I'd rather discuss the next possible 50 or so new characters then wondering who of the current boring characters sleep with who.
    People care because it is a defining factor of sentient beings. If you don't fine. Ignore it and move on without being triggered. It is the only example in this huuuuuuuuge game. No one gets hurt and a few poeple are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    mention it enough or ask for it enough directly and Blizzard will be so stunning and brave to implement that in Shadowlands for the 32 people that want it.

But seriously, who cares who they bang. I want them to be good characters, and I want more characters so far we're not getting that. I'd rather discuss the next possible 50 or so new characters then wondering who of the current boring characters sleep with who.
    Good call, I honestly would rather see Valeera enter a relationship with someone on the Horde side instead, perhaps someone of her own race? Which we don't see often.

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Title says Flynn and sha

Flynn is Sha of Lust confirmed

Garrosh Lovescream endboss of 9.x confirmed

Shaw gonna stealth into Flynn's buttcheeks, really soon <3

I did see a stream with taliesin and evitel.
    And they seemed very convinced that the upcomming book would confirm this relationship.
    But T&E are very eager to wave their SJW banner at any given opportunity, so im still not convinced untill blizz actually confirm it.

I hope they get in-game representation of their relationship as well, but since we're going into Shadowlands, I don't think we'll see it. However, while China might be breathing on their necks, they still managed to get in the transsexual Kyrian and the two gay Night Warriors in Shadowlands, so perhaps China isn't so oppressive for Blizzard after all?

Personally, I'm surprised we even see this much representation in Shadowlands and in the book, and I'm more interested in the book now than before. Fairshaw can make such a cute pair!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they are shipping Flysha hard. The novel, then the adventure book and so on.

/whatever

I don't really care either way.