Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ill try to explain.
    This is not a normal situation of me saying "if you like apples you have bad taste".

This is:
    A remake of a piece of art with several script changes.

Bold script changes....insane script changes, imo.
    Why not just consider it a different movie then and move on with your life. Why do you have to call everyone who enjoyed it, trash? This movie seems to have made you upset, and I don't understand why. I've seen lots of bad art in my life. I don't get worked up about it. I just look for good/better art instead.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Why do you have to call everyone who enjoyed it, trash?
    I didnt say that.
    I said if you prefered the REMIX version to the original...and i didnt call them trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how you felt when the army of the dead roflstomped Sauron's army at Minas Tirith

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Big tekken player here. Jinpachi was overpowered in Tekken Tag 2
    Yeah...i had this monster locked inside me for a while...but with YOUR help...i was able to let it all out and get it off my chest.
    I dont think i ever talked about this with anyone else.

edit: And btw, for the love of the baby, delete your post on the other thread where you were extremely aggresive (even more than me) and political at the same time...why bro? do you want to get banned? You dont have to fight this fight... @Jinpachi
    Nah, i never delete my posts, this channel needs some aggressive energy occasionally. Or i just need to let off steam. Or both sometimes, lol.