Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry An absolute disgrace...

Blizzard should be ashamed of what they've become in recent times. A lack of ethics can tear a company like this apart from the inside.
    This used to be a game I could play without worry of real world ramification, not anymore. As of the latest Shadowlands Alpha build, Blizzard, with approval of their devilish CEO Bobby Kotick have gone ahead with implementing Torghast, tower of the _____.
    I refuse to take part in their wicked schemes. I say we rally a protest to change the face of this expansion by forcing Blizzard to change the name of this content to Torghast, Tower of the Danged. I will not stand for this, and I know there are hundreds of thousands of Christ Warriors that will follow suit with me. If Blizzard refuses our demands, they will lose our subscriptions. I will NOT doom myself for eternity in the name of Satan. Stand with me, brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Talerin View Post
    Blizzard should be ashamed of what they've become in recent times. A lack of ethics can tear a company like this apart from the inside.
    This used to be a game I could play without worry of real world ramification, not anymore. As of the latest Shadowlands Alpha build, Blizzard, with approval of their devilish CEO Bobby Kotick have gone ahead with implementing Torghast, tower of the _____.
    I refuse to take part in their wicked schemes. I say we rally a protest to change the face of this expansion by forcing Blizzard to change the name of this content to Torghast, Tower of the Danged. I will not stand for this, and I know there are hundreds of thousands of Christ Warriors that will follow suit with me. If Blizzard refuses our demands, they will lose our subscriptions. I will NOT doom myself for eternity in the name of Satan. Stand with me, brothers!
    Quite the weak attempt at trolling tbh

Quarantine's really making people bored huh.

Alternative titles for Tower:

Tower of the Darned
    Tower of the Banned
    Tower of the Banished

IMO, should be called Tower of The [Dirge]

So, it being named "Tower of the Dammned" is not christian or whatever, but slaying and summoning demons,having classes that raise the dead, having constant war for basically no reason and whatnot, is ok?

Man, being stuck home really fks with peoples heads more than i thought...

Torghast, The tower of peaceful flowers. Is that better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    So, it being named "Tower of the Dammned" is not christian or whatever, but slaying and summoning demons,having classes that raise the dead, having constant war for basically no reason and whatnot, is ok?

Or you could realize that the OP is obviously a troll.

Why are you feeding him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

If we are talking renames... i got this really novel idea...

HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY GIVING THE TOWER A FUCKING NAME?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY GIVING THE TOWER A FUCKING NAME?
    Like, "Torghast"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Like, "Torghast"?
    Waaay to obvious.

I vote for Peter Torghast. I real proper name!

having constant war for basically no reason and whatnot, is ok?
    According to generations of noble christian knights, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Alternative titles for Tower:

Tower of the Darned
    Tower of the Banned
    Tower of the Banished
    I hope we will see Heckscream there.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I'm sure this isn't the first time OP has heard this in his life but...

Weak.

Weak and flaccid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    According to generations of noble christian knights, yes.
    Or Islamic soldiers.

Or Buddhist soldiers.

Or atheist soldiers from the USSR or CCP.

It's almost like war and violence is a human condition and not the province of one ideology or religion. I dunno, could be me though.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Torghast -tower of the slightly naughty.
    Torghast -tower of the I'm not angry, I'm disappointed

Stop feeding the troll.

What do you think of warlocks and demon hunters then? One of them summons the demons from hell and the other one has a demon within.

How could you be okay with that for 15+ years?

Was your goal with this post to cram as many unsubstantiated conspiracy claims into a single paragraph as you possibly could?

If so, you succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Was your goal with this post to cram as many unsubstantiated conspiracy claims into a single paragraph as you possibly could?

If so, you succeeded.
    Nah, it doesn't even include flat earth and time cube.

We still need a few peeps for the summon circle to have the OP doomed to Hell despite his efforts, though.

1/10 pretty weak, try again

10+ Year Old Account
    This is weak, so weak. Just unsubscribe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..