M+ for shadowlands

Last time I played retail WoW was in WoD, so i really dont know much about m+, but i've read that there are som complaints.

One thing I thought that would be awesome is if it was possible to get raid ilvl gear from it, since it is something people love, and is really challenging. So my idea is you would have different quests you could pick from each week (maybe 5 quests in total), but only one q each week could be completed, and each Q have different rewards. The way you should complete the quest is, you need to kill or loot something from a mythic dungeon, because of something lore based reason. Beside that you also need to gather expensive materiels for the completion of the quest. The reward could be cool gimmicky trinkets, or even tier sets. Then when new patch is released with a new raid, these quests would be updated.
    These quests reminds alot of tier 1.5. just simplyfied i guess.

I might be missing something, but is this something that would drive people to do m+ dungeons more. Those people who loves it, would no longer be as dependant on doing raids to get gear. I've also heard they would reduce the amount of gear dropping from raids, so this could also be a way to get that last piece for those that have no patience and have the time for grinding it.

No.

M+ already drops raid level gear, falling short only in regards to Mythic Raiding (even then, the weekly cache for a +15 drops standard Mythic Ny'alotha ilvl-gear.)

The people who want to do M+ are, generally, already doing M+. Adding additional rewards may incentivize more players to engage in the content, but it won't make them like it if they're only doing it because some BiS or niche meta trinket is available through it, and they probably won't return once they have the rewards they want if they don't like the core content.

Removing gear from raids punishes raiders, who already have a weekly lockout on raid loot—and several of the raiding guilds I know already require at least one +10 or higher M+ clear a week for the weekly chest while progging. It does not incentivize new M+ players because, again, they are already doing the content.

While Blizzard could certainly iterate on the M+ system to be better, the major problem with M+ engagement is social in nature: groups that will only accept 'meta' classes; toxic quitters who ruin keys for the group; people who do not have a dedicated M+ group and have to PuG keys, which often makes doing M+ a great slog; et cetera et cetera.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing i think blizzard should start to aim for is a mix of M+ and CM back in pandaria.
    When loot is no longer a goal, people want to have something to look forward to and you cant really remove the M+ blood in peoples veins.
    Give them achievements, titles, mounts, transmog items etc. The higher score the cooler reward

Something i feel wow is lacking is the rewards people can aim for. Everyone got everything and its kinda boring. I dont want the same things as someone who is 15 times higher then me, it doesnt add up. And i myself wants to have something to aim for (Not raiding anymore)
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be great if m+ wasn't totally neglected like in BFA. PVE specs are designed with only raids in mind. The only time when m+ plays a role in class balancing is when they have to nerf something. Also, proper instance tuning and proper affix tuning was missing all along.