Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Thrall was the second warchief. Doom hammer passed on the title, breastplate and hammer to him as he was Dying.
    both wrong Thrall is the third because Doomhammer took the title from Blackhand even if was a puppet to Gul'dan

Anduin technically is in need of a love interest and Blizzard have not introduced anyone to fill the part.

Seems more probable though that Jaina would grind Anduin down until she conceived; Jaina is all about duty and giving all to the Alliance.

Neither Doomhammer nor Blackhand were warchiefs of the Horde. Warchiefs? Yes. Of the Horde? No.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    "A child of Light and the Darkness."
    Ahhh yes. Let me just ready a rope for myself, jsut in case this happens.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Now this is a crack ship.

Key word: Scarlet Crusade.

I'll let you figure out the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ahhh yes. Let me just ready a rope for myself, jsut in case this happens.
    Same.

Except instead of rope it's lotion and tissues.

What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    For all Anduin's failures, hopefully necrophilia isn't among them.
    Nothing wrong with wanting to crack open a cold one!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    so the Scarlet Crusade....Onslaught....Brotherhood Stop freaking rebranding. you're the Scarlet Crusade stick to it. but as I was saying so the Scarlet Crusade is pulling a mummers Dragon from Song of Ice and Fire. this is blatant Propaganda however this might finally give the alliance some interesting story, instead of being the personification of the colour beige. Hopefully Former Sky Admiral Catherin Rogers makes a glorious return and joins them.

But being an Alliance players since The Burning Crusade, and having lived trough Cataclysm and expansions after. I am NOT holding my breath.
    Even TBC lied to prospective Alliance players. I picked a Draeneï main mostly because the manual told me thay wanted to avenge the atrocious crimes committed by the Orcs (not the demons, not the Legion, the orcs, specifically) and I'm still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Even TBC lied to prospective Alliance players. I picked a Draeneï main mostly because the manual told me thay wanted to avenge the atrocious crimes committed by the Orcs (not the demons, not the Legion, the orcs, specifically) and I'm still waiting...
    We both know you'll be waiting till the rapture on that on

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    We both know you'll be waiting till the rapture on that on
    Yeah. But I'll get to kill Lghtbound to help the Horde resist tyrants or something, surely !

Yeah....

And to think I've refrained from starting threads such as:

Kael'thas should come back to life, re-gain the throne of Quel'telas, and a love triangle including himself, Jaina and Liadrin would be the sub-plot of an expansion leading to the blood elves' re-integration into The Alliance.
    Anduin and Calia? A love that knows no age, nor pulse; The Alliance of Lordaeron resurgent.
    Hogger and Tess Greymane? Love is in the air and a new Allied Race?
    Should Vereesa marry Turalyon when Alleria becomes a tentacled Old God void monstrosity?
    Shouldn't Gey'arah and Rexxar be actively working on populating a Mok'nathal race for me to play?
    Why doesn't Gallywix have a harem yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Far reaching aside, lore has already depicted Sylvanas and Nathanos being lovers in private, and Anduin as well convinced that Sylvanas is beyond reason, and MUST be killed
    Not to mention, When the hell would that relationship even have started.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Far reaching aside, lore has already depicted Sylvanas and Nathanos being lovers in private, and Anduin as well convinced that Sylvanas is beyond reason, and MUST be killed
    This. We've known anduin wanted sylvanas out of the picture since before the bfa prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Didn't Gul'dan's horde fuck around a lot with the draenei before he came on Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Didn't Gul'dan's horde fuck around a lot with the draenei before he came on Azeroth?
    They also bring up Calia Menethil as a potential love interest. Blizzard seems to copy some of GOT (And GOT copies from Blizzard) I still think Sylvanas is a much more likely love interest. But imagine Auduin and Calia becoming lovers? After they are a ways into their relationship, Auduin finds out Arthas is actuly his father and that Calia is his aunt. Similar to Game Of Thrones..
    Last edited by SardaukarMikhail; 2020-04-23 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Forgot sentence.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So

"When your thrones run red (SCARLET CRUSADE) with betrayal… when your holy places burn (LIGHT CRUMBLING) and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth (FORSAKEN OVER HUMAN LAND)… only then you will know. And it will be too late."

I guess we will find out all the shit after Shadowlands, in the "Light is Bad" expansion.

I mean, it would be devoted to all sorts of Light shit: Y'rel, Lightbound Army, Xera, Scarlet Crusade, so it would make sense to end Shadowlands and start 10.0 with Anduin was with Sylvanas all along twist, so there would be the whole BIG POOL of Light-related villains: Yrel, Garrosh Lightscream, Xera, Anduin and other shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    For all Anduin's failures, hopefully necrophilia isn't among them.
    You mean the few he has?

Quote Originally Posted by SardaukarMikhail View Post
    They also bring up Calia Menethil as a potential love interest. Blizzard seems to copy some of GOT (And GOT copies from Blizzard) I still think Sylvanas is a much more likely love interest. But imagine Auduin and Calia becoming lovers? After they are a ways into their relationship, Auduin finds out Arthas is actuly his father and that Calia is his aunt. Similar to Game Of Thrones..
    Pretty sure you have cracked the code

Quote Originally Posted by Jors View Post
    Pretty sure you have cracked the code
    I'm curious to see how others, like Thrall, would react.

The hilarious part is that some fans are mad at this, claiming it's too similar to their own crack theories and that it feels like Blizzard are making fun of them. </3

If Blizzard, writing the ravings of a mad cult, sounds too much like your fan theories, you probably need to re-evaluate them a teeny bit.

Still, they do claim to have a child that they've convinced people is an heir to Lordaeron. I want to see where that goes. Maybe have Calia actually do something to earn the forsakens' trust. It seems like just the sort of "wrench in the works" I was hoping for towards Calia's storyline not being boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.