Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Well, seems like Warlock doesnt matter anymore. Now Blizz's eye is focused into the things they care, like Mages and Shadows.
    oh my god. shut the fuck up please. Warlock has been a TOP CLASS for all its Life. Being the KING for the past 4 Years

Shadow gets even more attention. Probably it will become the best caster this game have ever seem, it can do mainly everything with no single weak point.

I expect all of you enjoy it and the wonderful and useful Ritual of Doom for warlocks too.
    No shit it gets more attention. Shadow is absolutely ruined, dumpsterfire of a spec on live so of course it deserves and needs work. Locks are in top-3 best dps classes in mythic nyalotha and probably the most broken pvp class (destro) in the game too that requires so little effort to go high. So why the fuck should locks get more or even the same attention as shadow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing M+10s most of the day on Beta with Legendaries and Conduits and muh gad, Destro so fun. In between spamming Infernals and crazy AoE with Necrolord F&B Incenerates and what not, it was full hilarity there.

They will nerf it 100%, because it's a bit busted. Though they won't gut it, it's like let's say ~20% more output than what it should be now. They will probably tune it around that nerf.

The only issue is that in-between all that nuking, Chaos Bolt feels totally outclassed. It has its moments with Rain of Chaos on bosses, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    No shit it gets more attention. Shadow is absolutely ruined, dumpsterfire of a spec on live so of course it deserves and needs work. Locks are in top-3 best dps classes in mythic nyalotha and probably the most broken pvp class (destro) in the game too that requires so little effort to go high. So why the fuck should locks get more or even the same attention as shadow?
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages. Demonology deserves much more than Shadow is receiving, but seems like Blizzard just care about Priests and Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    Hasn't demonology been reworked like 6 times?
    More, but almost all reworks has pushed it deeper into the shit.. think only rework any decent was the meta rework. Until DH's came along and stole our meta.

Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages. Demonology deserves much more than Shadow is receiving, but seems like Blizzard just care about Priests and Mages.
    Holy shit you're out of touch. Just shut the fuck up.

Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's going in the signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's going in the signature.
    Yeah I am putting that in my signature as well. Shit just became the all time classical signature

0 Warlock blue posts.

At least I have a Shadow at max lvl. The true health.

Dunno why Warlock is a class now. I suppose Blizzard is going to delete it in the next expansion. Or make it be pure trash like in BfA, its the same. The worst class of the game.

I have to level a Fire Mage too. Retarded class for retarded players.

0 Warlock blue posts.

At least I have a Shadow at max lvl. The true health.

Dunno why Warlock is a class now. I suppose Blizzard is going to delete it in the next expansion. Or make it be pure trash like in BfA, its the same. The worst class of the game.

I have to level a Fire Mage too. Retarded class for retarded players.

Wow man step outside or something would ya?

And Shadow gets a new mastery lol.

Its pretty clear what to play in Shadowlands.

Look, if you're just looking for the FotM, then just switch and move on with your life. And then come back once Warlock inevitably outshines most other specs as soon as better gear gets available.

The doom of Warlock is the devs. They want us to be a master summoner but without the master. We are only a summoner that sends tiny little demons to fight for us.

I DEMAND FROM BLIZZARD TO REVERT DEMO TO THE MEETS VERSION FROM MOP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Wow man step outside or something would ya?
    This dude could have all the attention in the world from devs and he'd still bitch about playing the worst class. Just ignore his pessimistic exaggerations.

3+ Year Old Account
    destro is fun.

8 months ago, I said this expansion would be the doom of the warlock.

And there it is.