Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Well, seems like Warlock doesnt matter anymore. Now Blizz's eye is focused into the things they care, like Mages and Shadows.
    You're such a whiny little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So make gateway an item that can be used in raid. If everyone can use it for just HAVING you in the group, that does not make YOU more powerful, that makes the GROUP more powerful.
    its like saying mage and shaman are the strongest classes in the game, cause bloodlust is insanely powerful when used on a 30 man raid. no, its a utility, if they added the gateway as an item ingame like the drums, it could be so. we have to look at how it individually effects the warlock, you cant compare how it effects the raid, cause everyone can use it, in a raid its not the "warlocks" ability its the "raids' ability, i dare you to try and tell the raid lead "no im putting the gateway here cause i want it here" no they will call you an idiot and say "No it goes here, cause its needed for the raid" at that point its not a warlock ability, its the raids ability. just like health stones, its made by warlocks, but EVERYONE uses them.

im done talking with you about this, cause its getting insanely repetitive. and im done my render, and wanna get some more torghast footage.

Watch from 5:45
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-08-13 at 10:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    You're such a whiny little bitch.
    Word

10c

According to the MMO Champion class forums every class is garbage.

Well, seems like Warlock doesnt matter anymore. Now Blizz's eye is focused into the things they care, like Mages and Shadows.
    Can you stop whining so much? Destro/affli play fine on beta, and have received enough touch ups to be more fun than their bfa iterations. If they are not overpowered that is quite alright, because we've been overpowered in one or 3 specs ever since 7.1. Warlocks have been the strongest for the longest now. If you have real suggestions, then make them, many of your complaints (like demo kick), has been addressed.

Mages and Shadow Priests were at a far worse state than warlock. And I say all this as a warlock main.

Good to hear that my preferred spec plays fine

Shadow, a much better DPS than any Warlock spec, and a spec receiving tons of changes each exp, getting this attention and the Mages, THE BEST CASTER OF THE GAME, seeing 10x the attention the Warlock has received, meanwhile Demonology remains exactly the same, is insulting.

Seems like you love to getting splitted on your face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow, a much better DPS than any Warlock spec, and a spec receiving tons of changes each exp, getting this attention and the Mages, THE BEST CASTER OF THE GAME, seeing 10x the attention the Warlock has received, meanwhile Demonology remains exactly the same, is insulting.

Shadow best caster in the game? Kekw...

Warlocks wreck now and in Beta Warlocks are pretty powerful now too. Like the shit I can pull out in Beta as destruction now is outright dumb.

Warlock is hand-down the best caster of this game since MoP. The only time it was bad (meaning its best spe, Destru, was midlde of the pack) was beg of Legion before Affli got buffed and dominated all of Legion.

Hopefully Mage and SP got reworked. SP is broken, Fire is broken (even right now in BFA Fire is broken, it just works because of borrowed power), Arcane is dead spe since MoP.

Affliction got what it needed, and Destru is always a safe choice since the spe is well designed. Demonology works OK.
    Last edited by Arna; 2020-08-17 at 12:33 PM.

Can you go troll somewhere else? Shadow was good for the first raid tier in Legion and that's the only time besides Cataclysm with Tarecgosa that Shadow priest has topped anything.

Demonology is a dumpster fire spec and destro is super boring, but warlock has 2 top tier specs currently in Shadowlands beta.

Stop polluting these threads with your drama trying to bait your favorite counterpart.

Shadow gets even more attention. Probably it will become the best caster this game have ever seem, it can do mainly everything with no single weak point.

I expect all of you enjoy it and the wonderful and useful Ritual of Doom for warlocks too.

Just going thru the last most bosses on Warcraftlogs in Nya’lotha and it looks like there are Lock specs that beat Shadow every fight.
    Demonology could possibly use some changes; however, Destro and Aff don’t get changes all the time because they are both in decent spots.

3+ Year Old Account
    The only thing about Warlock that really sucks is Demo. The other two specs are great, but nobody gives a shit about Demo, mostly everyone loathes it, including Blizzard, so don't expect any love or changes to this trainwreck of a spec.

Just do as most of us do and pretend it doesn't exist.

Shadow gets even more attention. Probably it will become the best caster this game have ever seem, it can do mainly everything with no single weak point.

I expect all of you enjoy it and the wonderful and useful Ritual of Doom for warlocks too.
    You're really gonna keep on bitching like this?

Why does it matter for you? Not like you need every ounce of power for LFR.

Yeah, class that has been pretty much overpowered since TBC has a chance of not being disgustingly overpowered in SL sure has it rough.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

You are truly a sad and petty individual.

Destruction is currently very strong and will continue to be that way in Shadowlands. Affliction is arguably the most improved spec in the game and it's expected to be very good. Demonology has always been a shit spec. The only time it was good was in early MoP and most of the spells that made it good have been removed...

At this point they should just make demonology a tanking spec, because it's clear they don't know what to do with it. The spec has sucked for as long as i can remember.

Heres what you do. Stop crying.. Here, take a tissue to clean yourself up. Now.. Log into world of warcraft and start levelling a Shadow priest. One last thing, next expansion you will probably cry like this in the Priest class forums so remember the tip I just gave you, whatever you think is gonna be op, level it so you can be a happy little baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction pumps now hard.

I do M+ testing and I wreck... RoC with Wilfred and Necrolords AoE Incinerate with 200-400% buff are all pretty rad.

Will be nerfed 100% - Arcane mage ST, but AoE that's beyond just about anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    According to the MMO Champion class forums every class is garbage.
    And has been garbage through all incarnation since vanilla.