Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    I should have said that mostly everyone agrees. The rock-paper-scissor effect that you champion is out of whack when EVERY Class counters a Warrior 1v1. So that argument holds no basis in reality. And in SL they have, Up until SL they've only gained more and more mobility in the eternal arms race because Blizzard seems to prefer buffing some while also nerfing others so the gap get even bigger.
    Yeah, i recall the days when Mage counterd Warrior, Rogue counterd Mage and Warrior counterd Rogue. Then someone decide no Warriors cant 1v1 anymore they need a healer to work. Sad.

I just wished they would redo arms mastery again since blizz themselves stated blah blah about passive damage. The bleed for no skill is boring. Take it away and bake that damage into execute or something. At least make exe hit harder than a rets TV
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    I just wished they would redo arms mastery again since blizz themselves stated blah blah about passive damage. The bleed for no skill is boring. Take it away and bake that damage into execute or something. At least make exe hit harder than a rets TV
    WoD Mastery please, oh those big MS/Executes thats what Arms should be. I'm fine with Deep wounds being a part of arms but it should be reduced to a small bonus like it used to be back in the day too have a mastery a feral should have a dosen't fit the hard/slow swinger arms is supposed to be.

I could understand if Warrior had some small measure of Bleed from their Mastery. What you get from DW is excessive though. I feel like I'm someone who's there for the Bleeds with some hit accompaniment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    Except that all the things you call intrinsic weakness have been removed from every other class in the game that also had those weaknesses, Mortal Strike and crazy burst is something almost everyone has at this point so that's hardly anything special anymore.

Your arguments of "it has always been like this," holds no water when almost every other class has had their weaknesses alleviated, been given crazy burst and an MS to boot to make them more viable in PvP, a trend that only seems to increase in SL. Your argument is emotional, it's fear-based based on what Warrior used to be without taking into account the reality of what a lot of Classes are now and wanting to keep Warriors out of that, as the only Class, since they used to be terror-provoking.

they havent dehomogonisation started in wod, every class has a big weakness and weakness to other class's. play them and find out.

grass is always greener syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    they havent dehomogonisation started in wod, every class has a big weakness and weakness to other class's. play them and find out.

grass is always greener syndrome
    I am playing other classes and just about anything other than tanking mobs are harder on a Warrior. Though a DH with the right Traits and Talents can do that easier. DH has no slows, they've also little need for it with their amazing mobility.

Mages used to be incredibly squishy and had a lot of slows and roots (frost)to compensate for that as well as decent mobility. That was changed to good mobility, then the amount of damage reduction from low armour was increased and to top it of they got an absorb shield (all specs) as well. And then for good measure, Frost got even more anti-mobility to the point their damage was lowered and that lowered damage then resulted in them being unviable for PvE.

stances shoudl coem back, as shoudl the shamn totem bar, hunter aspect bar, and maelstrom sohuld be turned into an ui element

Unfuck Revenge. Return it to how it was, prior to being butchered and turned into a shitty Heroic Strike that is on the GCD.

Return Focused Rage.

Make Fury aoe not mindnumbingly boring.