Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    The whole point will be catered to you but by bit.

- - - Updated - - -

That is one of the proposition. It is what makes most of them life-like.

Specimen: Puzzle Box of Yogg'Saron

The enigmatic puzzle became infamous after several adventurers unearthed it and we're able to hear cryptic murmurs coming from within. It once again gain prominence in BfA, particularly in Uldir. That being said, its relevance for sure isn't finally over as some of the uttered lines have connection or reference to the Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to start up "lazy" then rev up and keep the steam rolling.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to start up "lazy" then rev up and keep the steam rolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Affirmative!

- - - Updated - - -

The Brain of Yogg'Saron could the ethereal like dura matter really made out of Anima?
    dude just edit you first post, you are making this overly complicated just for the sake of making it overly complicated.
    Last edited by Piamonte; 2020-04-26 at 07:17 AM.

Can we get him banned already jesus christ mods.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    dude just edit you first post, you are making this overly complicated just for the sake of making it overly complicated.
    Yogg'Saron, Saronite, Icecrown Citadel, Torghast, the Maw and Shadowlands are intermeshing topics which in its own is already complicated.

We are merely identifying elements within the entire concept map and how they correlate to one another.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 05:49 AM.

Yogg'Saron, Saronite, Icecrown Citadel, Torghast, the Maw and Shadowlands are intermeshing topics which is indeed complicated.
    i dont know if you are trying to come of as mysterious but you only come of as annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i dont know if you are trying to come of as mysterious but you only come of as annoying.
    If this isn't a joke, it honestly seems like OP may have a mental disability. I don't really know what to say other than, probably don't be mean to him/her, they might not be able to help it.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    If this isn't a joke, it honestly seems like OP may have a mental disability. I don't really know what to say other than, probably don't be mean to him/her, they might not be able to help it.
    I'd like to see your certificate on psychiatry,please, so we can be more specific on your purported diagnosis on my mental disability.

How I wish all this editing and doing this useless petty stuff would be the greatest joke ever because honestly, even though it's tiring, I am enjoying every single second of it.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-04-27 at 09:25 PM.

This thread is absolute GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Arai View Post
    This thread is absolute GOLD.
    Now we just need to figure out what it is about.

What is this tinfoil hat craziness

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Iron and Saronite are two very different things, like totally different.
    Yes but Saronite is a darkened Iron, or black blood of Yogg''Saron. See influence of Saronite ,the Maw & Torghast.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-04-30 at 03:30 PM.

Yogg'Saron, Saronite, Icecrown Citadel, Torghast, the Maw and Shadowlands are intermeshing topics which is indeed complicated.
    That's not why nobody can understand what you're on about. Nobody can understand what you're on about because you have random pictures and lore quotes which add nothing to the actual point you're trying to make, if indeed there is one. It makes the post unreadable and drowns any actual speculation that's in there. It's like you're trying to condense a conspiracy theory video into a forum post. I can almost hear the dramatic music in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Forge of Wills, Anima & Oribos, the Undying City

Forge of Wills, Hall of Stones, Ulduar Complex

Notice the white thing inside the tube of the Forge of Wills and the swirling mass on top of Oribos.

Now that you have given attention to both, there is an odd connection that we can draw between the two. Are they connected? Could this two different designs used in conjunction with one another?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 05:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god, could you make a single coherent post first before spamming random pictures and videos without any context?

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    [Forge of Wills & Oribos] have been moved & combined into another section
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 06:06 AM.

My puzzle-box has been activating on it's own at times on my warlock.
    My warlock has the gift of N'zoth and is the arche who unearthed the item-turned-toy back in cata.

So far, everything it's referenced has come to pass, along with the cataclysm pre-event madmen's pamphlets.
    And now the foretold eclipse of the red star of sargeras by the blue lady is nigh with the blue lady passing over more and more of the start every monday night.

We will see the old god of death again, near the end of shadowlands when N'zoth's true plan unfolds.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but Saronite is a darkened Iron, or black blood of Yogg''Saron. See influence of Saronite ,the Maw & Torghast.

Keepers of Ulduar
    No its not, iron is iron, Saronite is a totally different mineral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    My puzzle-box has been activating on it's own at times on my warlock.
    My warlock has the gift of N'zoth and is the arche who unearthed the item-turned-toy back in cata.

So far, everything it's referenced has come to pass, along with the cataclysm pre-event madmen's pamphlets.
    And now the foretold eclipse of the red star of sargeras by the blue lady is nigh with the blue lady passing over more and more of the start every monday night.

We will see the old god of death again, near the end of shadowlands when N'zoth's true plan unfolds.
    Provided this isn't trolling where is it heard about the red star in reference to the Blue Lady.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think you're stretching harder than Elastigirl here. There's a possibility of Yogg'saron making a cameo in some form, "god of death" and all that, but what are you trying to say? That the rift to the shadowlands somehow has to do with him? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It sounds like this thread could have been condensed to "wouldn't it be cool if we fight Yogg-saron in Shadowlands?"

Since he went by the title of "God of Death" before Shadowlands was even an inkling of an idea, and Yogg is by far the most interesting of the Old Gods, yes, yes it would be. But the obsession with Ulduar weakens the point. We all know it's awesome. We all know the encounters and the music is sweet. Didn't need a wall of text, videos, and previews to reinforce that point, it only distracted from it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This section has been moved to the main post under FAQs section. The space will be repurposed for further need.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 06:17 AM.