Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think Kib0 and wordup have relayed the info to someone at blizzard. At least rest assured that they got the feedback. Will they act on it? Will they do something? I highly doubt it. They have actually doubled down on essence break...

If you are a serious raider, time now to consider a fall back class, because as is havoc looks shite and only one will be needed for his caster buff in raids. and no that is not an exageration.

How do you people feel about the covenants in PVE: Is there a clear distinction between the best covenant in raid environment and m+ environment (dps wise)? Or does it feel that there is one universal covenant that fits the best for both contents?

Yes, I know balance is not done yet; but considering the mechanics of different covenants (abilities + soulbinds + conduits all taken into consideration).

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I think Kib0 and wordup have relayed the info to someone at blizzard. At least rest assured that they got the feedback. Will they act on it? Will they do something? I highly doubt it. They have actually doubled down on essence break...

If you are a serious raider, time now to consider a fall back class, because as is havoc looks shite and only one will be needed for his caster buff in raids. and no that is not an exageration.
    are you sure they got the feedback??

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    are you sure they got the feedback??
    The thing is, they might have got the feedback, they might hear all our arguments, whether they do something about it is something else entirely.

dont hold your breath and have an idea on what other class you might want to play, just in case as many are predicting havoc becomes shit to play.

Again: I am not talking about dps at all. The fondation of the class is weak, the talents are badly thought out and the rotation is boring imho. We shall see what comes out of this, Holinka just came out yesterday and admitted that the conduits "gems" for DH were kind of placeholders and while some dont work at all, some are clearly wip.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    The thing is, they might have got the feedback, they might hear all our arguments, whether they do something about it is something else entirely.

dont hold your breath and have an idea on what other class you might want to play, just in case as many are predicting havoc becomes shit to play.

Again: I am not talking about dps at all. The fondation of the class is weak, the talents are badly thought out and the rotation is boring imho. We shall see what comes out of this, Holinka just came out yesterday and admitted that the conduits "gems" for DH were kind of placeholders and while some dont work at all, some are clearly wip.
    I made very clear in my original post that this isnt about dps in the slighest. It was never been.

It needs to be hammered over their heads until they do it, because we have about 1-2 months to go...

DEMONIC NEEDS TO BE BASELINE. NOBODY LIKES TO BE A DEMON ONLY EVERY 4 MINUTES, IT'S A CORE CLASS FANTASY TO BECOME A DEMON.

FIRST BLOOD NEEDS TO BE BASELINE. NOBODY WANTS A 2 BUTTON ROTATION.

MOMENTUM CAN GO DIAF, THERE'S A REASON MONKS ANIMATION CANCELLING CHI TORPEDO AS A DAMAGING MOVEMENT ABILITY GOT DELETED.

If they want mastery to not suck ass, all spenders should be chaos damage, including blade dance and glaive toss.

Demon's bite should be replaced by fracture, make it pop only one minor soul fragment for havoc or none. Better than getting carpal tunnel with that garbage demon's bite, there's a reason they took rockbiter away from enhancement early in Legion.

It'd be lovely if they halved the duration and cooldown of meta, a 2 minute cooldown has a far better profile for most content.

Doesn't fix the garbage covenant abilities we have.

Really, wasting DPS on padding a demon that has no place in Shadowlands to drop some pidgeon shit on the ground to stand on and finally start attacking a target that counts in a raid? The Hunt is a joke as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    It needs to be hammered over their heads until they do it, because we have about 1-2 months to go...

DEMONIC NEEDS TO BE BASELINE. NOBODY LIKES TO BE A DEMON ONLY EVERY 4 MINUTES, IT'S A CORE CLASS FANTASY TO BECOME A DEMON.

MOMENTUM CAN GO DIAF, THERE'S A REASON MONKS ANIMATION CANCELLING CHI TORPEDO AS A DAMAGING MOVEMENT ABILITY GOT DELETED.

If they want mastery to not suck ass, all spenders should be chaos damage, including blade dance and glaive toss.

Demon's bite should be replaced by fracture, make it pop only one minor soul fragment for havoc or none. Better than getting carpal tunnel with that garbage demon's bite, there's a reason they took rockbiter away from enhancement early in Legion.

It'd be lovely if they halved the duration and cooldown of meta, a 2 minute cooldown has a far better profile for most content.

Really, wasting DPS on padding a demon that has no place in Shadowlands to drop some pidgeon shit on the ground to stand on and finally start attacking a target that counts in a raid? The Hunt is a joke as well.
    the hunt at least makes your demon blades better. But yeah, you are right in pretty much everything and i posted it on the first post

I wish Felblade was baseline, and a regular part of the rotation, like Warrior's Charge spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post

yea, you literally said everything I agree with.

dont forget to read the first page post where the big chunk of feedback is

wich prio stats for SL now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    i miss using glaives in singletarget rotations.

and yes. make felblade baseline.

Tbh what i feel dh is missing is some kind of interaction between abilitys.
    Some kind of proc that either resets the cd on something or increases the effect of anther ability.
    This. It needs interaction between abilities.