Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I highley doubt that random ''vaccines'' are the cause of limited Corona cases.
    Most of these countries are aren't that dense and citizens are really spread out which will limit the exposure to the virus and with some common sense measures you won't feel the true brunt of the virus. Compare that to Italy which is a tourist hotspot and people move all over the place a large portions of eastern Europe are void from any outside contact.
    Bruh, we are talking about death rates. You are aware that Russia is on 3rd place in the world with the infected count (was 2nd not that long ago until Brazil overtook it) or that Moscow is one of the biggest urban conglomerates in the world? There are no limited cases as you put it, it is the death count which is much lower than elsewhere in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Bruh, we are talking about death rates. You are aware that Russia is on 3rd place in the world with the infected count (was 2nd not that long ago until Brazil overtook it) or that Moscow is one of the biggest urban conglomerates in the world? There are no limited cases as you put it, it is the death count which is much lower than elsewhere in the world.
    Moscow road map is pretty much a funnel. Notice that all roads go to center, with a spider web connecting the diameter as it gets closer to center:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed a trend.
    US, Russia, Bazil ... "strongmen" leading their countries to sickness.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Moscow road map is pretty much a funnel. Notice that all roads go to center, with a spider web connecting the diameter as it gets closer to center:
    I am very well aware of the existence of MKAD, but... what it has to do with the virus and death rate???
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very well aware of the existence of MKAD, but... what it has to do with the virus and death rate???
    When everyone is being funneled to the same point, it increases the spread. You have the center as the hub for spreading disease.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

When everyone is being funneled to the same point, it increases the spread. You have the center as the hub for spreading disease.
    Which part, my dear anonimus, you do not understand about Russia having incredibly low death rate when compared to others?!
    We are talking about DEATHS from the virus.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which part, my dear anonimus, you do not understand about Russia having incredibly low death rate when compared to others?!
    We are talking about DEATHS from the virus.
    That’s great... /walksawayslowly

That’s great... /walksawayslowly
    No no, please stay. I would like to have you explain why Russia has ~10 times less deaths than France and Germany combined, at roughly the same total infected count. This is point of this discussion, not how fast Russians are getting infected. Also, other capitals of big countries have the same effect of spreading the virus, so... what are you even talking about?
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in their right mind knows that Russian and Chinese numbers are a bunch of baloney. Russia has even started reporting this simply because at some point they just could not keep feeding the obvious bullshit to their own citizens and because they had to put measures in place to avert complete disaster.

Naturally they still engineer the numbers - it's all too easy to classify deaths as your casual pneumonia and truth be damned.

Well, it looks like their daily deaths are going up and are now doubled. Suffice to say short term future is not so bright. In the meantime I still see propaganda about West being pushed from there, how they have failed. Bitch, maybe... spend more money on health care instead?!
    I would very much prefer that people do not die there when that can be avoided, because the Putin & Co has different priorities.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, please stay. I would like to have you explain why Russia has ~10 times less deaths than France and Germany combined, at roughly the same total infected count. This is point of this discussion, not how fast Russians are getting infected. Also, other capitals of big countries have the same effect of spreading the virus, so... what are you even talking about?
    Why? I posted for 3 pages explaining why the numbers are low and what the Russian media is reporting. I went to show an issue that compounds the urban conglomerate issue both of you mentioned, to get these replies. You are too hostile to even discuss a comment about Moscow’s urban situation. I’m not vested in explaining a passing comment to deal with it... sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    US, Russia, Bazil ... "strongmen" leading their countries to sickness.
    Which dictator is Bazil, Jeb?

Why? I posted for 3 pages explaining why the numbers are low and what the Russian media is reporting. I went to show an issue that compounds the urban conglomerate issue both of you mentioned, to get these replies. You are too hostile to even discuss a comment about Moscow’s urban situation. I’m not vested in explaining a passing comment to deal with it... sorry...
    You are unable to explain, quite literally, why Russians are dying less from Covid-19 when compared to other countries, according to official Russian statistics. I have no idea why are you talking about virus spread, when we are talking about how many dead there are per infected in Russia.
    Language barrier? Being obtuse? Which one is it?
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are unable to explain, quite literally, why Russians are dying less from Covid-19 when compared to other countries, according to official Russian statistics. I have no idea why are you talking about virus spread, when we are talking about how many dead there are per infected in Russia.
    Dude... I made a passing comment. If you want my explanation, here are a couple of links to respond to, from earlier in the thread:

Can you explain to me, how the people dying in their homes, being ignored by your government... is made better by your news focusing on US failures and Trump’s intellect?
    Until he links a similar article in Russian, I will assume that article is just disinformation of the West. Don’t trust Russian articles in English, to be the same in Russian.

- - - Updated - - -

Who calculates the death rates? Does Russia still count pneumonia and those dead in their homes, as not included in Covid death numbers? How far exactly can you throw Russian authority, before you trust them?

Edit: I’m going to have to insist on an answer to this, because I obliged with my explanation:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-28 at 01:22 PM.

Right, it seems you are mixing up various stuff, including your post from almost a month ago, about which I have not even talked about, because, well, it was at the end of April, long before my comments about suspiciously low death rate versus high numbers of infections.
    So I would say you misunderstood something very badly.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, it seems you are mixing up various stuff, including your post from almost a month ago, about which I have not even talked about, because, well, it was at the end of April, long before my comments about suspiciously low death rate versus high numbers of infections.
    Mixing up exactly what? I think there is a reason you didn’t quote me when replying. That’s pretty shady bullshit... but, let’s go over this.

You posted about Russian infection rate, asking why the death rate being reported was so low. I thought it would be an interesting anecdote to point out how Russian metro is set up as a funnel, thus contributing to the spread. You questioned why I would say it, I replied that it was just an anecdote. You push on, as if I had some greater point. I tell you that I’m not going to deal with the hostility and walk away, you then quote me to insult me.

Now that I linked my comments on what you asked, after you demand it and insult me to get it, it’s not good enough, because 2 pages ago on this thread is in April?

So I would say you misunderstood something very badly.
    Oh no buddy, you had no problem replying so I get a notification, until now. Fuck... off...

Mixing up exactly what?...
    Anecdote? At which point you mentioned anything even remotely funny or explained that you meant it as a joke? That drawing of MKAD was supposed to show humour? Jesus...
    Yes, 2 pages means nothing if that was almost a month ago and was not even talked about.
    Take that haters.

Speaking of something else than our bickering - yesterday Moscow doubled the official dead count after revising statistics.
    Now that is a start to more truthful reporting... hopefully.
    Take that haters.

Russia has survived Stalin, Hitler, Napolean, and even Gengis. I think they'll do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Russia has survived Stalin, Hitler, Napolean, and even Gengis. I think they'll do just fine.
    No one is saying they won't survive this. We are talking about the future of Putin as the eternal leader of Russia.
    Take that haters.