Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Corruption gear really does sound like the worst gear system they have ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    So y’all actually like corruption? Lmfao
    You can target buy any corruption you buy from the marketplace.. so yes i like this system,

So y’all actually like corruption? Lmfao
    Yup. I love it.

Why not give anyone a power boost boost depending on how much lower ilvl their gear is in regards to the max ilvl available? That would makes as much sense as what you just proposed.

And yeah, I do kind of like corruption system. Some of the effects are pretty fun. The acquisition could be a bit less random, but you have guaranteed corrupted items from visions now.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Why not give anyone a power boost boost depending on how much lower ilvl their gear is in regards to the max ilvl available? That would makes as much sense as what you just proposed.

And yeah, I do kind of like corruption system. Some of the effects are pretty fun. The acquisition could be a bit less random, but you have guaranteed corrupted items from visions now.
    I mean, this already is effectively how the things work in world questing.

Tried making a new DH and getting to 120? You will slice through shit in your ilvl 380ish shit gear faster than people in something like 450-ish, simply because world scales to your ilvl.

I got a DH alt in 8.2 to 120 and shit was hilarious in Nazjatar - you literally destroyed things there with your shitty quest blues and such, aside from real fat rares.

I did not sign up for this. Gearing is already RNG enough, now I have to use corruption to be competitive? I thought this was an RPG? If I wanted to gamble, I would gamble. There should be character progression in which we can actually work toward gear that we want.

To temporarily fix this until SL, they should give a 20% damage and healing boost to anyone that chooses to wear no corruption.
    as much as i dislike the EXTREME rng factor,something like this is just silly,also do visions,its actualy pretty easy these days to get ur best,just gotta invest a bit of time

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Stop bitching do visions
    Myesss those sick items that unless you do a 5-mask run (or buy a carry) aren't even as good as normal and heroic Ny'alotha gear. Visions are not a valid source of gear. The only real option is raiding or high M+ keys.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    Sounds more like:
    I don't want to invest time into gearing so give me buff so I can keep up with people who do

There's nothing wrong with being casual and doing casual stuff and not having same numbers as mythic raiders. What's up with all this entitlement in this game, it's like people expect to have everything just because they pay 15 dollars a month for a service to play, you have access to all content, go out and get it and stop bitching

Maybe because a good part of the game is cut off from us? I could care less of ANY gear in a PVE setting or World PVP . But when I go to Battleground I am SERIOUSLY outgunned. So maybe I should get a discount cause I cant play the entire game effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Myesss those sick items that unless you do a 5-mask run (or buy a carry) aren't even as good as normal and heroic Ny'alotha gear. Visions are not a valid source of gear. The only real option is raiding or high M+ keys.
    well they are not because they dont drop weapons, trinekts , rings etc - so in order to get those you have to do mythic + / raiding.

and they should drop all gear imo .

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You are NOT guaranteed a corrupted item from the chest. There are trinkets in there too. And as somebody who got 4 of them in a row: they are not rare.
    You CAN do 4 visions each week, vut they only award loot the first time you do them. And below 3 masks the itemlevel is just too low.
    So yeah, there is definitely a good reason to complain here.
    Lies. They award loot 100% of the time 470ilvl first time and 465 for after that. Source? I i have bought 4 sockets already by just running 5 masks all the time.
    Also, correct about not a 100% from weekly. Tho again, getting 4 of the the same category item is just unluck. It's like winning a lottery 4 times in a row where your chances to win are 2/14.
    Last edited by erifwodahs; 2020-05-01 at 06:52 AM.

I did not sign up for this. Gearing is already RNG enough, now I have to use corruption to be competitive? I thought this was an RPG? If I wanted to gamble, I would gamble. There should be character progression in which we can actually work toward gear that we want.

To temporarily fix this until SL, they should give a 20% damage and healing boost to anyone that chooses to wear no corruption.
    So you want the benefits of corruption without the downsides of it, bad news so does everybody else that is why they keep farming to push their cloaks resistance up by 3 each week.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So basically you want corruption removed? Because there would be no reason to wear corruption that comes with negative effects if you can do the same damage by removing the corruption.

Personally I kind of like corruption, it's pretty fun and interesting figuring out which pieces to wear and how much corruption I can get away with in different types of content. I'll miss it a bit in Shadowlands.

If you don't like it though just quit for a few months, Shadowlands will be here by the end of 2020, I'm sure you'll live without WoW that long if it's really an issue for you.

Give 119 additional levels to level 1 characters. Pepega mega

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    it's world of warcraft not to mix up with world of welfare

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind the system, but would like a boost for new alts that are just getting the cloak.

Maybe have the malafic core upgrades accountwide. Then I can just work on getting it to rank 15 and keep the cloak on my main updated each week.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Lies. They award loot 100% of the time 470ilvl first time and 465 for after that. Source? I i have bought 4 sockets already by just running 5 masks all the time.
    Also, correct about not a 100% from weekly. Tho again, getting 4 of the the same category item is just unluck. It's like winning a lottery 4 times in a row where your chances to win are 2/14.
    Mate, do not call me a liar if you don't know of the system works.
    Every difficulty rewards loots once.
    5 Mask - 470
    4 Mask - 465
    3 Mask - 460
    Etc
    If you do 5 Mask AGAIN after you already got the 470, you get the 465. The next time you get the 460 and so on. However, if you then do a 4mask run, you do not get the 465, but the lowest possible version you did not get yet.

It never ceases to amaze me how completely braindead large parts of the WoW community are. All these people unironically defending corruption. Pathetic. If the community had any semblance of a spine you would have denied corruption from the get go. Never equiped a piece of it. But no, you just have to mindlessly consoom everything blizzard throws your way. Absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I like the corruption system and you liking it or not has nothing to do with this being RPG element or not.

You want RPG elements then role play that you refuse to use corruption because of your noble heart and cleanse all corrupted items you get.

Because RPG stands for role playing game, and it's not a special card you can wave and raise whenever they add gearing systems you don't like.
    Actually RP is roleplay. RPG is roleplaying GAME and the GAME part in it alludes to the mechanics of it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Whoever came up with the idea of corrupted gear deserves all the infamy of one who has destroyed the game

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how completely braindead large parts of the WoW community are. All these people unironically defending corruption. Pathetic. If the community had any semblance of a spine you would have denied corruption from the get go. Never equiped a piece of it. But no, you just have to mindlessly consoom everything blizzard throws your way. Absolutely disgusting.
    It's hard for most people to just stop with something they have invested so much time into, for them it feels like "wasted time" if they quit. Although they only waste time if they have no fun with it. When I quit at the beginning of 8.3 after checking out the vision scenario and corruption items I was hesitating for a couple minutes before actually pulling the trigger and log-out and just not bother with this patch, it's unfortunately normal to stick with things you started to "finish" them. We are also socially trimmed from the start to finish the things we start. People that quit are considered "losers".