Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah, tbh I wish they had copied the rest of diablo 3 wizard as well tbh. Gimme Archon .
    TBH, once Azerite Powers are a thing of the past, it feels like an arcane version of Focused Azerite Beam (from Lens of the Focusing Iris) an arcane mage class fantasy pretty well.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah, tbh I wish they had copied the rest of diablo 3 wizard as well tbh. Gimme Archon .
    GIEF DUZINTAGRATE NAO CUZ COOL PURPLE BEAMZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuser
    we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    BFA was about as nuanced as a golf club to the testicles/ovaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well at least it kinda fits the theme, just channeling raw arcane energy seems to be a viable spec fantasy given the basic premise of arcane being the raw magical energy school. The alternative would be more conjuration and arcane "constructs", which I doubt they'd do either. But I wouldn't mind conjuring stuff like swords and cannons. I'd be glad for anything that is more than pressing 2 buttons (mostly 1 of them) and a simple proc that every other interation isn't even worth using and a few sparks near the enemy.

PS: The beam needs to be pink
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2020-08-13 at 07:46 PM.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Yes. I want that. Lasers are cool. I love eyebeam.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    When you think about it, all classes have a learning curve. Some stiffer ad some give more room to be skillful.

But given enough time and a brain, all classes can be mastered by nearly anyone. Arcane happens to have less wood in the fire, but at the end it burns just as hot. And you still have room for skill to be good... Try Arcane in PvP, either you suck or you can be unkillable.