Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah, tbh I wish they had copied the rest of diablo 3 wizard as well tbh. Gimme Archon .
    GIEF DUZINTAGRATE NAO CUZ COOL PURPLE BEAMZ
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well at least it kinda fits the theme, just channeling raw arcane energy seems to be a viable spec fantasy given the basic premise of arcane being the raw magical energy school. The alternative would be more conjuration and arcane "constructs", which I doubt they'd do either. But I wouldn't mind conjuring stuff like swords and cannons. I'd be glad for anything that is more than pressing 2 buttons (mostly 1 of them) and a simple proc that every other interation isn't even worth using and a few sparks near the enemy.

PS: The beam needs to be pink
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-08-13 at 07:46 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Yes. I want that. Lasers are cool. I love eyebeam.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you think about it, all classes have a learning curve. Some stiffer ad some give more room to be skillful.

But given enough time and a brain, all classes can be mastered by nearly anyone. Arcane happens to have less wood in the fire, but at the end it burns just as hot. And you still have room for skill to be good... Try Arcane in PvP, either you suck or you can be unkillable.