Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Alliance deserves better than anduin

alliance suffered too much from horde bias and now he's stuck with Anduin for a long time.
    do we really deserve such treatment? anduin and now mechagnome. What's next? horse with blue eyes.

-Alliance requires a strong leader such as Genn and Tyrande
    -Give us high elves
    - Alliance is not anime, stop making him two good shoes
    - Remove all racial abilities - only then will there be a balance

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, you say that, but we just won BFA on all fronts, so I am not even sure what you are bitching about.

It's ok, if you want a "stronk" faction that keeps lok'taring self goals every expansion - we got Horde for that. It's ok to have a decent faction that is noble, good aligned and not led by some edgelord/lady to yet another humiliating defeat.

Last thing we need is some bloodthirsty retard for a leader to make shit explode for no reason.

I swear this has to be your 10th thread on Anduin already and this feels like a complete repeat of them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I swear this has to be your 10th thread on Anduin already and this feels like a complete repeat of them.
    I want developers to hear. This character really suck -delete him-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    NO U.

Give it a rest will ya? Anduin is not going anywhere.

Check his post history.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring your hate boner for the boy, you DO know that the devs dont come here to see what RandomPlayer1234567 is bitching about... You want the Devs to hear? you probably should take your hate to the Blizzard forums, or somewhere that you can interact with the devs (hint, that aint here).

You have a better chance of pissing off the devs enough that YOU get deleted.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

We are not Blizzard. This is not an official Blizzard website and you know that. All you're doing is continuing to express your dislike of a character in the same words and fashion. Why should we listen?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

alliance suffered too much from horde bias and now he's stuck with Anduin for a long time.
    do we really deserve such treatment? anduin and now mechagnome. What's next? horse with blue eyes.

-Give us high elves
    Nope whats next is paladin dreanei as a allied race, or fat humans as allied race, or smurf/emo elves...oohhh wait we already got them.
    Nah...as long as they do not burn down 1 of our cities and ruin all the zones for that race, while giving the horde version of that species a cool heritage armor quest and heritage armor about how sad they are when the scourge ravaged their city ( while they just did the same to said elves) :S

Problem is not anduin. Its his writing. He can be great. But he ( like most of the alliance) are just tools in the horde narative.

- Nope on tyrande and genn. They are both hotheads and will get us into trouble and have no vision. Anduin is fine. He just needs to be more hardcore. And he is young. Like 18 or something like that ingame right now?
    - high elves will never happen for 1001 reasons ( see high elf thread on this forum). Do not me wrong i want them. but they will never happen.
    - They are in their core a good group. You want to feel bad....join the horde. Alliance is good, but has it hardships. And they should write more about that.
    - Nope remove all battle ability's that give you extra buff in battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn and Tyrande have proven multiple times that they are cluesless warmongers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I mean, you say that, but we just won BFA on all fronts, so I am not even sure what you are bitching about.

It's ok, if you want a "stronk" faction that keeps lok'taring self goals every expansion - we got Horde for that. It's ok to have a decent faction that is noble, good aligned and not led by some edgelord/lady to yet another humiliating defeat.

Last thing we need is some bloodthirsty retard for a leader to make shit explode for no reason.
    Anduin is a good leader but he doesn't make for interesting stories :/

I think he only had two interesting stories so far, his relationship with wrathion and the moments after Varian died.

Alliance has better racials. Neither Genn or Tyrande are fit to lead a faction. One male character being nice doesn’t make the Alliance an anime. What does high elves have to do with anything?
    change can't wait.

7+ Year Old Account

-Give us high elves
    M8, everybody deserves better racial leaders :I All the races have lacking leaders and they are quite stale. Its one of Blizzards big misses in the recent years, they do little with their characters.

So i get your point, but its not an Alliance thing, its a WoW thing.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account

-Give us high elves
    Tyrande and Genn are strong but have both proven not to be High King quality.
    Alliance has High Elves, just not playable, has nothing to do with Anduin.

Racial abilities have nothing to do with Anduin, nor will removal give that much balance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

He won all wars of BFA.

Deserves better? He is basically flawless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheKing View Post
    He won all wars of BFA.

Deserves better? He is basically flawless.
    Well, the damn boy has something to prove after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So you are saying we need a dirty bitch like Sylvanas.

-Give us high elves
    I’m horde main, but Anduin is really a good character and leader. He had more story development than any other leader from both sides. Even if he hates war, in bfa he demonstrated he can handle and win it.
    Tyrande is a xenophobic limited person and Genn a cowdard who in the past hided behind a wall turning is back to former allies. They both weren’t able to keep their reigns.
    I mean, the only strong leader emerging from BFA is Anduin, gaining even the respect from the other side, despite his young age
    About high elves, I’m starting to think that making them playable could be the only win-win solution for Alliance and Horde players. Alliance could finally get their most desired race, Horde could get some customization options now forbidden for the furious reaction that could trigger in the helfers fan base. The Pandaren way (so with no difference in cosmetic options for both sides) is the solution, but I’m afraid we’ll never see it.

10+ Year Old Account

-Give us high elves
    You a funny one.
    Effectively Genn and Tyrande have failed grandly as leaders and Genn has acknowledged that multiple times and Tyrande has failed her people greatly many times over.
    WE DON'T NEED HIGH ELVES.
    Can't fault the Alliance for sticking to their convictions and staying cohesive and not being a bunch snake ass bastards.
    Racials ain't got shit to do with class balance playboy.

You got a weird ass fetish for hating Anduin.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2020-05-02 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Because of Anduin, the more we think about it. His father had to break down the doors of Orgrimmar, Anduin was let in.

I think this one will last, and we have him to thank for it.

Doesn't mean I won't still gladly lead my night elf main into Tyrande's vengeful murderfest subfaction though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.