Thread: Who likes BfA?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    BFA was the first Addon I knowed since the BlizzCon that I don't like it from story point of view.
    And over the time it got even worse based on the implemented features.
    Best thing in BFA is the AH Mount in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    8.2 was the best patch in the history of wow.
    Yep. First time I enjoyed outdoor zone mechagon and no timeless isle is not even close. I kept farming all that spare parts even if I had way too much.
    Altho BoD raid was better than EP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion but improvement from legion not at all. Corruption was a horrible addition and just the state of classes is beyond terrible.
    Oh yes they were, in fact pretty much everything was improved. AP from spec specific -> class wide, artifact tonned down (no longer as powerful as weapon was which is a good thing because you don't feel so pressured to keep farming it), Azerite gear is far superior than tier sets (in both acquisition and execution), no more garbage legiondaries, essences are deterministic, corruption got vendor (before vendor it was kinda crap), titnaforging was severly nerfed, visions were better than mage tower, no more uber garbage trinkets like arcanocrystal that made you farm some garbage currency just to have a chance at vendor. And 2 optional new game modes.

Story sucked in both expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my least favorite expansion that I played (missed WOD/Legion) but I didn't hate it.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Yep. First time I enjoyed outdoor zone mechagon and no timeless isle is not even close. I kept farming all that spare parts even if I had way too much.
    Altho BoD raid was better than EP.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes they were, in fact pretty much everything was improved. AP from spec specific -> class wide, artifact tonned down (no longer as powerful as weapon was which is a good thing because you don't feel so pressured to keep farming it), Azerite gear is far superior than tier sets (in both acquisition and execution), no more garbage legiondaries, essences are deterministic, corruption got vendor (before vendor it was kinda crap), titnaforging was severly nerfed, visions were better than mage tower, no more uber garbage trinkets like arcanocrystal that made you farm some garbage currency just to have a chance at vendor. And 2 optional new game modes.

Story sucked in both expansions.
    That I can agree with even more so on your statement of story sucked in both legions. Had to choose for which story was better it would be Legion > BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both 8.1 and 8.2 were great.

8.1 BOD is, in my opinion, one of the best raids there were so far.
    8.2 is hands down the biggest patch Blizz released ever, as well as one of the best patches as a whole with 2 zones filled to the brim with activities topped off with a good raid.

That's some seriously strong showing for what some claim to be "shit" expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    I just came back from a long break. was 397 ilvl within a week i had flying, AoTC, 460 ilvl and im currently 4/12m already bored again.i probably played too much in the month ive been been back with 5 alts at 460 ilvl. Also everyone wanting me to play destro sucks. Destro is a terrible spec to play
    damn locks.. always getting into those good groups (I'm a healer so I'm messing a little bit)

I've been just trying to get my fav corruptions in the post xpac lul period - but obviously if you're already 4/12M and you havent even played but a few days then I think you could easily push further if you wanted that progression of course.

I typically M+, do my visions, and pvp with the extra time - corruptions are annoying to most but the vendor opened up a little bit extra 'content' for me I guess