Thread: Who likes BfA?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    People don't like it but still play it cause they're addicted.
    Hmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Hmmmmmm
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Thank you.
    So you took one snippet of entire points I put in.... yikes.

What points? You had no points other than try to insult me.

Your only valid point agreed with me... yikes

What points? You had no points other than try to insult me.

Your only valid point agreed with me... yikes
    Only valid point you just want to see. However judging from recent posts and your reactions to them seem to overlooked "Seems to be you only see one side of the spectrum. And you're going off on real life and random other things your train of thought is just unknowable."

Only valid point you just want to see. However judging from recent posts and your reactions to them seem to overlooked "Seems to be you only see one side of the spectrum. And you're going off on real life and random other things your train of thought is just unknowable."
    My train of thought- play wow if you enjoy it
    You- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Both sides of the spectrum- play or don't play wow vs sit on forums and cry about wow.

Thats gonna be a yikes from me dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    There's lots of things that have earned justified criticism and plenty of things I dislike, but I enjoy the raiding and mythic plus, which is 90% of what I do in this game anyway.
    exactly this.
    The class identification is the worst in the whole game span imho but its still fun to login and clear some dungeons.

My train of thought- play wow if you enjoy it
    You- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Both sides of the spectrum- play or don't play wow vs sit on forums and cry about wow.

Thats gonna be a yikes from me dog.
    Quite glorious how hypocritical you can be in one post.

"My train of thought- play wow if you enjoy it
    You- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"If they are unhappy with the game than yes. Its not rocket science.

IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY IT THEN DON'T PLAY IT.
    IF YOU DO ENJOY IT THEN PLAY IT.

Don't understand why that's so hard for people to understand. There are other things to life then wow, you know that right?
    You know you dont need to be sitting here qqing on mmoc waiting on method player #17 to tell you to play it or not.

God the worst thing to come out of wow is the mentally unstable, codependent basement dwellers this game has bread over the last 15 years. Get a grip on your life and stop depending on wow so muc" Bolded part explains it well of a person train of thought and them "reeing"

and " play or don't play wow vs sit on forums and cry about wow." And it seems you it has to be one or other and not both. So a person can't play wow and visit the forums? Confirmed you only see one side of the spectrum. Bravo

What? All my posts have been pretty consistent. I never said you can't go on the forums. Its the people like you and other posters here that will never be satisfied with anything put in/taken out or tuned. THOSE people need to stop crying and realise that the game is not for them and sitting on mmoc all day literally getting emotional is not good for them or the community.

There are posters, actual human beings that sit on here and post all day about hating wow. Why? Why not play something else? Why not move on? Cuz they are mentally unstable or addicted as you put it.

Yikes

What? All my posts have been pretty consistent. I never said you can't go on the forums. Its the people like you and other posters here that will never be satisfied with anything put in/taken out or tuned. THOSE people need to stop crying and realise that the game is not for them and sitting on mmoc all day literally getting emotional is not good for them or the community.

There are posters, actual human beings that sit on here and post all day about hating wow. Why? Why not play something else? Why not move on? Cuz they are mentally unstable or addicted as you put it.

Yikes
    Pretty consistent in what gibberish? Your first reply was nothing but lies and assumptions. 2nd post was going off on a tangent saying people do other things which people do. And the last post was you self proclaiming you're right from one snippet. And "THOSE people need to stop crying and realise that the game is not for them and sitting on mmoc all day" So by that logic having opinions is taboo and automatically called crying. And a lie cause you don't know "THOSE people just sit on mmoc all day at all. Judging from this post and rest it is just seems you make em out of self narcissism and lies.

It wasn't very good. I played a lot during 8.2 and I play a lot now purely because I have a LOT of free time on my hands. I'm just collecting transmog sets, running old raids for mounts, doing old achievements etc. I hate how I have all the time in the world to play this shit expansion and I had barely any time to play Legion from 7.2 onwards. I loved artifacts, legendaries, Suramar, class order halls, class mounts, the class sets looked great

BFA never really looked good with the removal of class sets, introduction of dead on arrival features like warfronts and islands (they never had potential and looked shit on blizzcon announcement), heart of azeroth (0 cosmetic elements to it, you can't even see the necklace on your character), lackluster azerite traits, no legendaries etc. The expansion really was Legion 0.5.

My entire friend group quit playing before 8.1 dropped as did I. I only came back in 8.2 and I was the only person to do so. 8.3 comes around and none of my friends were playing again until the corruption vendor was put in. Feels good doing stuff with everyone again but none of us are really happy about the state of the game right now. We're just riding it out until Shadowlands.

Pretty consistent in what gibberish? Your first reply was nothing but lies and assumptions. 2nd post was going off on a tangent saying people do other things which people do. And the last post was you self proclaiming you're right from one snippet. And "THOSE people need to stop crying and realise that the game is not for them and sitting on mmoc all day" So by that logic having opinions is taboo and automatically called crying. And a lie cause you don't know "THOSE people just sit on mmoc all day at all. Judging from this post and rest it is just seems you make em out of self narcissism and lies.
    Yes... they are mental...

If you sit on a forum dedicated to a video game all day, while claiming that you hate the game you are in fact a fucking psycho

That's not opinions or discussion that's delusional hatred for 0 reason.

So good luck crying over wow instead of enjoying your life.

... yikes

There are things I like about the expansion, but generally I'm displeased.

What they've done with gear is the major problem, and that has been a problem for a while. Other problems have exasperated the issue.

Yes... they are mental...

If you sit on a forum dedicated to a video game all day, while claiming that you hate the game you are in fact a fucking psycho

That's not opinions or discussion that's delusional hatred for 0 reason.

So good luck crying over wow instead of enjoying your life.

... yikes
    If your posts are mental need some help mate. Foolishly trying to apply real life qualities to wow which just despicable. The reply you made seemed to built on hysteria and lies which seems to be the only thing you're good at.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say.. I dislike BFA..

Cata was the worst and WOD also had flaws, but the atmosphere - for me - in WOD was nice!
    As an Alliance player, I disliked the boring environment of Kul Tiras and really disliked how everything was so close to each other.

When I started playing my Horde character, I fell in love with the Zandalar-zones. As an Ally you don't experience it the right way. As much as I don't really care THAT much for my horde characters, the campaign was fun, loved seeing the Nightborne again, really liked the quests and new lore and just had FUN... which is kinda what we all want right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just came back from a long break. was 397 ilvl within a week i had flying, AoTC, 460 ilvl and im currently 4/12m already bored again.i probably played too much in the month ive been been back with 5 alts at 460 ilvl. Also everyone wanting me to play destro sucks. Destro is a terrible spec to play

It's great if you're a gamer theres alot to. Alot of the complaines comes from people who play 20 hours of wow per week wow isnt that kind of game.

Everytime I log there is something to do pug heroic raid run some high keys farm mounts thoose are my things i am gear capped. However if you start exspansion now youll have sooopo much grinding to do honestly not worth it id say wait for prepatch. Unless you dont care about being at the bottom of dps healing if so alot of stuff to do for a fresh.

Corruption s are REALLY fun once you have not balanced at all but fun������ many whiners cry cause they are to lazy to grind for it
    Last edited by Wildpantz; 2020-06-19 at 06:27 AM.

Art style is top notch. Leveling experience is super good (but it has been from WoD).

Playstyle is meh. Any of the classes i play really delivers. I still love my rogue because original main for 15 years.

Systems-wise, it's a clusterfuck of rng and shit tier decisions. Azerite powers were all wrong from day one, they tried to fix them with essences (which was how Azerite should have been right from the start), titanforge and now corruption are again another layer of shit rng (fortunately now you can buy them). I don't like that at all, i miss reforging and the possibility to buy the ilvl upgrades if you were unlucky.

Hopefully Shadowlands keeps the good parts and removes all the plethora of useless padding.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Can't believe alliance cucks are still whining about this when each faction has had 2 opportunities of going first.
    It's not about going first. It's about equipping alts; something Hordes could afk through Warfronts, while a week later Blizzard patched the WF to require a minimum itemlevel of 320 (which was absolutely unnecessary because you could still be afk the whole time. It was solely done because Horde had skipped the regular gearing process on their alts, which Blizz did not want), so that Alliance had to equip their alts the hard (and in BfA's case pretty boring) way.

Also, mind your language.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I really enjoyed 8.0 and 8.1. 8.2 was alright'ish but 8.3 was just bad.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I liked it a lot.

I also liked all the WoW expansions except TBC. While I agree Cataclysm was not the best, there still hasn't been a point for me in WoW where I actively disliked the game outside of TBC. I consider that to be their greatest failure of an expansion personally, and will likely skip TBC Classic if they release it.

BFA had some issues, but like legendaries in Legion, I felt that the concerns were greatly overblown. The delta in power between the best 2 and worst 2 legendaries was about the same as perfect traits/essences and mediocre ones. I tend to not let other people's luck and enjoyment of the game ruin my own, so other people getting lucky did not really bother me. Most of my concerns, such as random azerite pieces from the weekly chest and essences on alts, were handled quickly and well. The only, slight, stain in BFA was the mishandling of the corruption system. Their fix came too late, well after most of us stopped caring. I only needed 1 corruption on my main and primary alt, so the vendor was not a big power boost.

It does feel like a bit of a step down from Legion, but I don't really care about a lot of the selling points BFA had, such as allied races, Kul Tiras/Zandalar, and the war campaign. I know other people like all that stuff, but Class Halls, a new class, and the threat of the Burning Legion appealed to me more.

Now that the dust is settling, it sits comfortably in the middle of my expansion rankings.

WoTLK > Legion = MoP > BFA > WoD > Cataclysm > Classic >>> TBC

Though I must emphasize anything above TBC I did enjoy quite a lot.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis