100% Lv10 Dodge Rogue, Aoe Deadmines

Hi guys, I'm new to the MMO champion community, I wanted to share my video and hear your guys' opinion. Is it interesting? Is there anything else I could solo? The thing is, it's a very limited character since it relies on the love is in the air buff to achieve the required dodge.
    Also, it kinda sucks that you can only get into deadmines at level 10.

Would be glad to hear your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/o4RSZKnf0jM

Im a level 60 rogue tank myself, but it's good to see some rogue tank representation

Impressive...well done
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Exehn View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to the MMO champion community, I wanted to share my video and hear your guys' opinion. Is it interesting? Is there anything else I could solo? The thing is, it's a very limited character since it relies on the love is in the air buff to achieve the required dodge.
    Also, it kinda sucks that you can only get into deadmines at level 10.

Would be glad to hear your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/o4RSZKnf0jM

This is amazing, shared it with my guild

thank you guys, I like the fact that explosive sheep never gets resisted, thats why i chose it over dynamites

wow nice I also checked out the bg video very nice twink!

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    Im a level 60 rogue tank myself, but it's good to see some rogue tank representation
    That's so damn cool. What raids have you tanked so far as a rogue - and as a shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Arl View Post
    That's so damn cool. What raids have you tanked so far as a rogue - and as a shaman?
    I've tanked all of MC as a shaman and around half of MC as a rogue tank.