Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichology View Post
    You're not parsing well without Spirit Bomb
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato85 View Post
    seems that everyone has a different opinion....i like warrior
    Most people are saying what their favorite tank is, or what they think the strongest is - not many are answering the actual question: what tank is the easiest?

Answer: the absolute easiest tank to pick up and play assuming you have no experience whatsoever is most likely Prot Warrior, as with the right talents all you do is hit Charge, Shield Slam, Thunderclap, Shield Block and Ignore Pain, with the occasional Revenge if you feel like it. Very simple and straight forward if that's what you're looking for.

easiest tank to play is a Guardian Druid, no questions asked.

Literally everything you do AOEs around you, you only spend your resource on one defensive ability or one offensive ability (not really used much outside single target), so there is not much choice there. Your active mitigation is up 100% of the time (kinda struggle on pull if you don't have CDs but once u have it running, you are golden).

You bring battle ress in case someone dies.

Literally a tank without much thought behind it.

Obviously its not the STRONGEST tank, but if you are doing keys upto 17/18 or doing heroic raids (most mythic bosses too), then its simply the easiest tank to play.

Quote Originally Posted by AgilityTank View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about.
    We likely have different definitions of parsing well, and that is okay.

But sure, get 2x unguents and TD3+, run Gluttony and do very respectable damage/have better survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I find my blood dk very easy, But that's probably since i have very high gear and the highest i've tanked is a +6.
    pretty sure that applies to all tank specs, all tank specs are easy if u literally dont have to do anything but spam aoe for aggro and still complete the content