Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    this is what communities are for, whats the argument for guilds specifically.
    This tbh. I used to be part of multiple communities for gold making and it worked just fine. The system is there so I'm no sure why include guilds here : /

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexSignal View Post
    Seriously?
    I can't access my personal guild that I use the bank for transferring mats between characters without incurring the mail fee by mailing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    This tbh. I used to be part of multiple communities for gold making and it worked just fine. The system is there so I'm no sure why include guilds here : /
    I can't access my personal guild that I use the bank for transferring mats between characters without incurring the mail fee by mailing.

Character A is in Guild A can't access guild B which is my personal guild that I use the bank for transferring between alts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Between communities and discord channels, I ended up leaving a "regular" guild back at the beginning of BFA. The only reason, at this point, that I would join a guild is if I was interested in pushing progression level raiding. Otherwise, I don't need a guild these days.

This is what communities do and I agree it's a good thing but I think because communities exist you don't need multiple guilds.

I sometimes think too much of WOW is "it's worked this way for years" and as a result stay in the past instead of adding good features that newer MMOs have done. Evolve or die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I have to jump on the bandwagon here, and reiterate that this is what the communities feature was designed to accomplish. Your guild is your group on-server you're most apt to be running organized content with, or have the most in common with. And then communities back that up by allowing you to easily be in contact at all times with others sharing a common goal/interest. I think the feature handles that very well, and I can't see why we'd need to add multiple guilds into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    I sometimes think too much of WOW is "it's worked this way for years" and as a result stay in the past instead of adding good features that newer MMOs have done. Evolve or die.
    Or take the business option of 'don't do anything you don't have to because you have the market cornered'.

Agree we should be able to

My Vulpera Only RP guild doesen’t do mythic raiding for obvious reasons
    An'u belore delen'na

This is literally what communities were made for. It's a consensus between those who want the historically established idea of a guild as a tight knit group and those who want thematic communities for different activities.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't make a lot of sense.

No thank you.