Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by notthebees View Post
    For anyone using ublock, ||anyclip.com^$3p

You are welcome.

Even though they hid your post, replying still allows it to show through. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Chaud said, it's not visible when logged in, so I don't see it. But annoying ads shouldn't exist.
    And as I also said a bit above your post, I use adblock, so again, I don't see it.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Using a free service does not mean the cost to have that service running is free. Keep that in mind before you post such drivel.
    Using a free service does not mean that people have to tolerate either poor advertising or infected ads. In fact, making a website impractical to use because of over-driven advertising results in lower patronage, which means that the ads are even less effective and the website owner will get less income as a result.

Keep that in mind before you post such drivel.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    As Chaud said, it's not visible when logged in, so I don't see it. But annoying ads shouldn't exist.
    And as I also said a bit above your post, I use adblock, so again, I don't see it.
    That doesn't change that the people that do see them should report them in the thread for reporting ads.

It was less that YOU should report it and more there is a system to report bad ads.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    Its funny that people find such trivial things that annoying.
    Well thats what makes them annoying, trivial. It shouldn’t be a thing in the first place.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    FWIW, the ad goes away when you are logged in and we are working on making the close button more visible.

This ad just replaces one that has been there for over a year. Both were sticky corner video ads. I'll look in to keeping it closed for a while once you hit the close button.
    First time I've ever seen a video ad on this site was a couple weeks ago and I've been visiting for years. Maybe it was a regional issue? Anyway thanks for posting this, I'm a lurker, been around a while and was very upset at this video player being added. This website is one of the few I disabled Adblock for because I really care about supporting them. I'll just make sure to stay logged in from now on.

really hate this ad

Quote Originally Posted by TENTACLELUVR View Post
    First time I've ever seen a video ad on this site was a couple weeks ago and I've been visiting for years. Maybe it was a regional issue? Anyway thanks for posting this, I'm a lurker, been around a while and was very upset at this video player being added. This website is one of the few I disabled Adblock for because I really care about supporting them. I'll just make sure to stay logged in from now on.
    Before this week the old ad might have had a maximum number of times it would appear per day for a user. This time around the cap hasn't been implemented yet, so people are seeing it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofee View Post
    really hate this ad
    Are you seeing it while logged in?