Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Ehm no. This thread was never about the difficulty of the dungeons. Like i've literally never mentioned that once. Weather or not it makes the difficulty of the mobs easier or harder just isnt part of it. Its about the fact that its learning something new vs continueing as you are used to.
    Except you have with the tone of every post. I mean by your logic you should be complaining about Fort/Tyran along with +4 and +7 affixes every week. I mean it's a different combination for 11 or 12 weeks. It's learning something new, but you have no problem with that right? This is the exact same thing. You are literally making a mountain out of a molehill. How did you the other affixes? Guess what, you do the same thing with Awakened.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its funny how it went from 1 hour videoes, to 10 minutes of reading, to 2 minutes of reading to 10 seconds of reading. You guys should probably do a get together and agree on the time needed before postiong here :P
    No, it's literally the same thing. You can easily read the tooltip and figure it out in 10 seconds. If you need a push then ~2-5 minutes of reading/grabbing a route is there. That doesn't work then watch 30-60 minutes worth of videos to grasp it. The amount of time is up to you, but most people can figure it out in a few seconds. For those that can't do a run as a dps/healer and then watch what happens.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except you have with the tone of every post. I mean by your logic you should be complaining about Fort/Tyran along with +4 and +7 affixes every week. I mean it's a different combination for 11 or 12 weeks. It's learning something new, but you have no problem with that right? This is the exact same thing. You are literally making a mountain out of a molehill. How did you the other affixes? Guess what, you do the same thing with Awakened.



    No, it's literally the same thing. You can easily read the tooltip and figure it out in 10 seconds. If you need a push then ~2-5 minutes of reading/grabbing a route is there. That doesn't work then watch 30-60 minutes worth of videos to grasp it. The amount of time is up to you, but most people can figure it out in a few seconds. For those that can't do a run as a dps/healer and then watch what happens.
    All those affixes can be practised on low level m+ keys. I have no problem learning something new in faceroll content that i can just outgear and as such wont wipe the group with it.

    Its literally not the same thing.

    The amount of time is up to you, but most people can figure it out in a few seconds.
    thats great for most people. I spend an hour last night watching a video before feeling prepaired enough to do Siege 10+. Thats the amount of time i needed to grasp the pulls of that dungeon and i think its too much time spend.

    The easiest way to combat this would be to make the affixes available as a special setting on normal(or whatever) so that you can practise them in an enviroment that isnt toxic

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    All those affixes can be practised on low level m+ keys. I have no problem learning something new in faceroll content that i can just outgear and as such wont wipe the group with it.
    Awakened can be practiced in +10 just the same. +10's are pretty faceroll, especially now as more people get gear.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its literally not the same thing.
    It is. At this point you are just making up excuses to make up excuses. Either you do a +10 and figure it out or you'll keep complaining about it. It's not hard.


    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    thats great for most people. I spend an hour last night watching a video before feeling prepaired enough to do Siege 10+. Thats the amount of time i needed to grasp the pulls of that dungeon and i think its too much time spend.
    So you picked Siege +10 as your first experience of Awakened? One of the crappier dungeons? Ok, whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    The easiest way to combat this would be to make the affixes available as a special setting on normal(or whatever) so that you can practise them in an enviroment that isnt toxic
    No. That isn't needed. Do it in the intended environment. Run with people you know or run with pugs. Stop making it harder than it is. It's not like you are jumping into a +12, +13, etc. +10's are cakewalks even if you mess up.

    Again, you are basically complaining just to complain for whatever reason. There's nothing to achieve out of complaining about this other than just showing others that you can't be bothered to put in a couple minutes of work or go run it yourself.

  4. #84
    TLDR: OP doesnt want to learn how to do a mechanic in a dungeon, therefore said mechanic of the dungeon is bad.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Awakened can be practiced in +10 just the same. +10's are pretty faceroll, especially now as more people get gear.



    It is. At this point you are just making up excuses to make up excuses. Either you do a +10 and figure it out or you'll keep complaining about it. It's not hard.




    So you picked Siege +10 as your first experience of Awakened? One of the crappier dungeons? Ok, whatever.



    No. That isn't needed. Do it in the intended environment. Run with people you know or run with pugs. Stop making it harder than it is. It's not like you are jumping into a +12, +13, etc. +10's are cakewalks even if you mess up.

    Again, you are basically complaining just to complain for whatever reason. There's nothing to achieve out of complaining about this other than just showing others that you can't be bothered to put in a couple minutes of work or go run it yourself.
    its the key i have :/ As several other of your peers have mentioned i shouldnt go in and "ruin peoples key's". So i sign with my own key. You also keep this up as if what i'm having difficuloty is the 10+ itself. The difficulty of the dungeon doesnt really scare me. Its the toxicity of people who get really fucking angry as soon as you dont do whats expected.

    Awakened can be practiced in +10 just the same
    So should i go into 10+'s and just practise and potentially ruin peoples key's or shouldnt i? make up your mind.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    All those affixes can be practised on low level m+ keys. I have no problem learning something new in faceroll content that i can just outgear and as such wont wipe the group with it.

    Its literally not the same thing.



    thats great for most people. I spend an hour last night watching a video before feeling prepaired enough to do Siege 10+. Thats the amount of time i needed to grasp the pulls of that dungeon and i think its too much time spend.

    The easiest way to combat this would be to make the affixes available as a special setting on normal(or whatever) so that you can practise them in an enviroment that isnt toxic
    Mr world top 10 mythic raider needs a 1 hour preparation for a +10 dungeon, alrite.

    Why don't you just reroll DPS at this point and let actual tanks do the job?
    That way at least you will see the easy content you cannot grasp yourself.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    its the key i have :/ As several other of your peers have mentioned i shouldnt go in and "ruin peoples key's". So i sign with my own key. You also keep this up as if what i'm having difficuloty is the 10+ itself. The difficulty of the dungeon doesnt really scare me. Its the toxicity of people who get really fucking angry as soon as you dont do whats expected.
    Then go on Dungeon Finder and find another key. Tanks are in high demand.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    So should i go into 10+'s and just practise and potentially ruin peoples key's or shouldnt i? make up your mind.
    Again, you are putting a lot of thought into this. Vast majority of the people aren't going to care. They just want the dungeon done for the chest. Even if you mess up in Awakened you aren't going to ruin the key unless you get <440 geared people and even then it might not make a difference. Heck I had a friend who was in 410's (when they were gearing up) and we still carried through 10's without problems. That was with me as a paladin tank who has some of the crappiest dps out of all the tanks, even with Rank 2 TD / Rank 2 EV / Rank 2 Twisting Appendage.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Mr world top 10 mythic raider needs a 1 hour preparation for a +10 dungeon, alrite.

    Why don't you just reroll DPS at this point and let actual tanks do the job?
    That way at least you will see the easy content you cannot grasp yourself.
    As someone who have raid lead and raided mythic i know that understanding core mechanics is key to progression. Its not about the number being 10 or 20. Its about understanding the mechanics before entering high level keys. But hey, keep trying to be toxic

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    As someone who have raid lead and raided mythic i know that understanding core mechanics is key to progression. Its not about the number being 10 or 20. Its about understanding the mechanics before entering high level keys. But hey, keep trying to be toxic
    So, why are you still not a DPS watching tanks do the job you wanna do in the future?

    Cuz from where I'm sittin' all I see is you arguing with people telling you to "git gud" on a fan forum instead of, yknow, doing the actual practice and preparation you are going on about for hours now.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    So, why are you still not a DPS watching tanks do the job you wanna do in the future?

    Cuz from where I'm sittin' all I see is you arguing with people telling you to "git gud" on a fan forum instead of, yknow, doing the actual practice and preparation you are going on about for hours now.
    because my experience has been that getting into 10+ keys as a 455 dps is just not happening on my server. I've been accepted once in a week :P

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because my experience has been that getting into 10+ keys as a 455 dps is just not happening on my server. I've been accepted once in a week :P
    This is an MMO, try be social and make friends, get into a guild and do your own keys with friends instead.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    This is an MMO, try be social and make friends, get into a guild and do your own keys with friends instead.
    I am in a guild and i'm part of a old community that i dont want to leave. The few people who are playing bfa are all more casual then me however. Bfa has not gona over well in my guild

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I am in a guild and i'm part of a old community that i dont want to leave. The few people who are playing bfa are all more casual then me however. Bfa has not gona over well in my guild
    Okay, then there are plenty of m+ communities you can join via discord-servers, like this one for instance: https://discord.gg/GnTGGt

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because my experience has been that getting into 10+ keys as a 455 dps is just not happening on my server. I've been accepted once in a week :P
    Didn't you just say to someone you have your own siege key?

    What server? All servers are merged, there is no "server". You are either accepted or not.
    So you are either playing some tier one garbage like feral druid OR you are trying to join runs with 2k rio alts.
    Cuz what I see on EU the normal +10 chill runs are advertized at 450+ and they take basically anyone (just did one today on my alt).

    At this point I have no idea what you want out of this forum.
    People told you to just do +10's to practice.
    Use MTD.
    DPS and watch what the tank does.

    There ain't anything else that can be advised to you. At this point you are in an endless cycle of excuses.
    When will you actually start to do a run?

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Didn't you just say to someone you have your own siege key?

    What server? All servers are merged, there is no "server". You are either accepted or not.
    So you are either playing some tier one garbage like feral druid OR you are trying to join runs with 2k rio alts.
    Cuz what I see on EU the normal +10 chill runs are advertized at 450+ and they take basically anyone (just did one today on my alt).

    At this point I have no idea what you want out of this forum.
    People told you to just do +10's to practice.
    Use MTD.
    DPS and watch what the tank does.

    There ain't anything else that can be advised to you. At this point you are in an endless cycle of excuses.
    When will you actually start to do a run?
    whats with you man? Like literally? Whats your problem since you are so damn negative. If this irks you so much then just move on.

    I'm playing a dk. When i'm dps i am a 455 unholy and when i tank i'm 461 blood. i dont get accepted into 10+ groups as a 455 unholy :/ I have around 800 on raider io.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Ya not alone, really boring to have to study how to play a game before playing it as well. Figuring things out yourself use to be a fun part of playing...
    Maybe don't play a tank then

  17. #97
    Clock in as many runs as you can on daily basis and eventually the confidence will follow.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    its the key i have :/ As several other of your peers have mentioned i shouldnt go in and "ruin peoples key's". So i sign with my own key. You also keep this up as if what i'm having difficuloty is the 10+ itself. The difficulty of the dungeon doesnt really scare me. Its the toxicity of people who get really fucking angry as soon as you dont do whats expected.
    Just ignore them. Nothing bad will happen to you in real. If you aren't scared by the difficulty, just step in and start having fun pulling lots of mobs in dungeons.

    No one will ask for your MDT route on a +10. No one ask me on +15s. On +17s and up, I share my route but most of the time, no one even read.

    Lots of streamers run +15 keys with viewers almost as most PUGs would do, without fancy things. So you can just watch what they do.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Naville View Post
    Just ignore them. Nothing bad will happen to you in real. If you aren't scared by the difficulty, just step in and start having fun pulling lots of mobs in dungeons.

    No one will ask for your MDT route on a +10. No one ask me on +15s. On +17s and up, I share my route but most of the time, no one even read.

    Lots of streamers run +15 keys with viewers almost as most PUGs would do, without fancy things. So you can just watch what they do.
    Thanks for the advice. Just tried my first key in siege and the healer literally died three times jumping down the the sidewalk thing on the water and then left :P

    Got my key upgraded again and i have a +10 for motherlode for tomorrow.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    because my experience has been that getting into 10+ keys as a 455 dps is just not happening on my server. I've been accepted once in a week :P
    Or run your own key as dps? Unless you have been declining yourself O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Just tried my first key in siege and the healer literally died three times jumping down the the sidewalk thing on the water and then left :P

    Got my key upgraded again and i have a +10 for motherlode for tomorrow.
    People leave in M+ all the time in pugs. Especially when they can't do dumb things. Doesn't mean it was because of you and awakened or anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •