Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Seems one of the biggest hurdles is there are two groups of orcs that are playable:

1) Green skin OG orcs
    2) Mag'har Orcs

Most variant orc skins wouldn't fit in with OG orcs just because they wouldn't be green. Most other skin variants wouldn't fit with Mag'har because of the whole Mag'har meaning un-corrupted.

We all know, if Blizzard wants to do something, they will asspull and do it (Void Elves and Tauren Paladins for example).

I could see the Mag'har wanting to align all of their orc clans, or atleast be allies. The shattered hand, the dragonmaw, those red guys in Outland, all of the different "corrupted" orc clans that we have defeated in the past, take whatever remains of them, "redeem" them (however Blizzard wants to do that) and then you can play whatever Orc variant you want and it would still technically be "Mag'har".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Seems one of the biggest hurdles is there are two groups of orcs that are playable:

1) Green skin OG orcs
    2) Mag'har Orcs

Most variant orc skins wouldn't fit in with OG orcs just because they wouldn't be green. Most other skin variants wouldn't fit with Mag'har because of the whole Mag'har meaning un-corrupted.

We all know, if Blizzard wants to do something, they will asspull and do it (Void Elves and Tauren Paladins for example).

I could see the Mag'har wanting to align all of their orc clans, or atleast be allies. The shattered hand, the dragonmaw, those red guys in Outland, all of the different "corrupted" orc clans that we have defeated in the past, take whatever remains of them, "redeem" them (however Blizzard wants to do that) and then you can play whatever Orc variant you want and it would still technically be "Mag'har".
    I've always wanted Fel orcs to be playable, but I don't think they were included in the model update. Last time I ran Shattered Halls, I seem to remember them still looking like PS1 orcs.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I've always wanted Fel orcs to be playable, but I don't think they were included in the model update. Last time I ran Shattered Halls, I seem to remember them still looking like PS1 orcs.
    To be, Fel Orcs only make sense to add, if they make them be the Orc version of Demon Hunters. That training and tattoos could be a perfect tool for letting them tame their demonic rage, and make them viable for players. As well as for giving Demon Hunters to more races.

In my ideal scenario, at some point we return to the Black Temple, to find that Akama has been using his former master's techniques to help Fel Orcs and Eredar find a new path. Giving us Eredar and Fel Orcs as new Demon Hunter options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    To be, Fel Orcs only make sense to add, if they make them be the Orc version of Demon Hunters. That training and tattoos could be a perfect tool for letting them tame their demonic rage, and make them viable for players. As well as for giving Demon Hunters to more races.

In my ideal scenario, at some point we return to the Black Temple, to find that Akama has been using his former master's techniques to help Fel Orcs and Eredar find a new path. Giving us Eredar and Fel Orcs as new Demon Hunter options.
    Fel orc Demon Hunter? Sign me up.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    "and instead of expressing that in a way/place that matters, I too will assume we won't get them and complain about how much subjectively better the other races' options are."

insertfacepalmgifhere.gif
    bold of you to assume this isn't in the official forums too

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd prefer Shattered Hand Orc skins myself with the hair style.

But then you're stuck using a 1 handed weapon(2h titans grip) and a blade fist.
    Last edited by Hero2Zer0; 2020-05-14 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Mc Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Right up till end of MoP when they sided with Garrosh. :P
    im pretty sure they are stil part of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    But then you're stuck using a 1 handed weapon(2h titans grip) and a blade fist.
    I'd settle for that awesome Shattered Hand look.

5+ Year Old Account
    go post on the official forums that you'd like to see DM orcs as a customization. Ideally without the 'omg trolls already have their vaguely similar thing do orcs seriously not have this thing I think they should have???' noise.
    Totally this. They appear to be reading, since they have even asked for MORE feedback about customization options just a couple of weeks ago! (on EU forum at least)