10+ Year Old Account

Random CP gen on sub

blizz class devs :

-meme removed-

someone tell them to remove shadow techniques, it feels fucking awful to play around.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2020-05-15 at 09:14 AM.

With SnD back for sub I would 100% bring back energetic recovery and HaT.

someone made a weak aura that helped predict it somewhat. its a terrible mechanic though. especially with the covenant ability that requires you to use a specific number of combo points in your finishers. it just doesn't work with sub.
    I would be all for energetic recovery to return, it'll make slice and dice feel that much better

It still sounds better than how sub is now. Once you run out of Shadow Dance charges you just sit there spamming Backstab for 1 combo point at a time until you can get SD off cd.

What got me was that they removed Nightblade and replaced it with Rupture....What?! So they took the shadow specs only shadow damage ability and replaced it with a physical one that does the exact same thing just as physical damage.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What got me was that they removed Nightblade and replaced it with Rupture....What?! So they took the shadow specs only shadow damage ability and replaced it with a physical one that does the exact same thing just as physical damage.
    Night blade was just rupture with a damage amp anyway and now the permanent damage amp (Find weakness) is on our builder. Essentially its a net zero change but blizzard gets to milk money from nostalgia and 'muh class fantasy' instead of 'muh spec fantasy'

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Night blade was just rupture with a damage amp anyway and now the permanent damage amp (Find weakness) is on our builder. Essentially its a net zero change but blizzard gets to milk money from nostalgia and 'muh class fantasy' instead of 'muh spec fantasy'
    Well, i didn't read the reworked find weakness but if it's still 100% armor debuff, Rupture/Nightblade won't be affected from it being spell/blled damage. Rupture has always ignored armor (reason why old hemo/rupture was king against plates in PvP).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post

someone tell them to remove shadow techniques, it feels fucking awful to play around.
    Can you give me a fast recap on sub? Apparently i need my addict dose of wow and reinstalled, so i'm preparing myself for shadowlands at this point (not going to lie to myself i'm not gonna buy it).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

bring back 5cp anticipation as baseline for all 3 specs, pretty much solves any kind of cp overcapping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well, i didn't read the reworked find weakness but if it's still 100% armor debuff, Rupture/Nightblade won't be affected from it being spell/blled damage. Rupture has always ignored armor (reason why old hemo/rupture was king against plates in PvP).
    I mean in the sense they're moving the damage amp to be FW, they're moving the damage amp spell to backstab and they're shifting the focus of that too big boy eviscerates.
    Rupture as it stands will just be a dot you keep up because it's a dot you have that exists to be kept up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I mean in the sense they're moving the damage amp to be FW, they're moving the damage amp spell to backstab and they're shifting the focus of that too big boy eviscerates.
    Rupture as it stands will just be a dot you keep up because it's a dot you have that exists to be kept up.
    Ok, now makes sense. I'm trying to catch up since i'm gonna start playing again, and as usual i want to be ready for when the expansion comes. If Sub becomes another "maintain x and y" thing, then we're just doing step backwards.

The class rework was meant to differentiate specs gameplay, and seems to be making the one that was slightly different like the others.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.