Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    the main issue is that you interpreted something in my starting post that was not there and assumed this thread is about "trouble with leveling"

- - - Updated - - -

You too are misinterpreting the post you are quoting.
    You are saying that the leveling will be bad because you get weaker with each level, and I'm telling you that is irrelevant because you can still do the content even with low gear, and on top of that the leveling is 1% of the expansion for most players, so you are crying about a problem that hardly exists and only affects 1% of your time in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    that's because you were bad
    If you need more than victory rush + speccing either furious charge/second wind to live as a warrior, yikes
    When facing elites you miss it, also, in instances I could notice how I needed more heals.

the main issue is that you interpreted something in my starting post that was not there and assumed this thread is about "trouble with leveling"

- - - Updated - - -

You too are misinterpreting the post you are quoting.
    No, not in the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arakakao View Post
    When facing elites you miss it, also, in instances I could notice how I needed more heals.
    so you stood in bad? gotcha

Every Horde leveling zone and Drustvar were awesome. Leveling in BfA was very easy and fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    If you found BFA levelling terrible, I am afraid you will not like levelling in Shadowlands, the next expansion, the expansion after that, the one following that one, the next expansion, and levelling in any other game you decide to try afterwards because you dislike WoW levelling so much.....
    Because Warlords of Draenor didnt provided the single greatest leveling experience this garbage game has ever seen, oh wait? It did !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    so you stood in bad? gotcha
    Pointing and calling "bad" doesn't make you right.

10+ Year Old Account

From your feedback it kinda sounds the same for BfA to be honest - Like why have leveling if the only that that happens during it is that you get weaker?
    Every recent expansion, we have been weakened during the prepatch, and then received constant progression as we levelled. People were attached to their artifacts and legiondaries, so the devs allowed these items to remain relevant for about 5 levels. This actually seemed good on paper, but it had the side-effect of players feeling weaker in the later levels.

Also, BfA implemented pvp scaling changes, so that players of different levels could pvp each other on a more equal field. Again, this seemed fair on paper. But in many cases, a lower level character in Legion gear was actually stronger than a max-level char in greens!

After seeing after yesterdays raid again how approximately 50% of my characters damage comes from Essences and Corruption and half his Rotation only works because of double Azerite Traits I fear that the leveling process in Shadowlands will be even more painful than in BfA. It was already terrible in BfA to get weaker every level without getting anything in return and it currently really looks like Shadowlands is repeating the same pattern.
    How are your experiences in the alpha there?
    Levelling process in BfA was easy as hell - nothing wrong with it tbh. I enjoy the fact you can level where you choose to, compared to Shadowlands where (the first time around) we're having to follow a certain zone path again.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Levelling process in BfA was easy as hell - nothing wrong with it tbh. I enjoy the fact you can level where you choose to, compared to Shadowlands where (the first time around) we're having to follow a certain zone path again.
    Nobody talked about the difficulty.

Nobody talked about the difficulty.
    “Even more painful” implies that it’s hard - it’s not.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    “Even more painful” implies that it’s hard - it’s not.
    It really does not imply that

In one of the SL raids we'll defeat the shade of Gary Gygax, and then we won't have to level anymore.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"