Only Viable with right Curruptions?

Hey Guys,

is DH only Viable in m+ with the right curroptions?

I for example dont have any of the T1 Curroptions on my DH and iam mostely 3rd placed overall DD ~50-70k overall dps in 15-16 Instances.

Or is it just me beeing bad?

Cant post my char sadly but it is Monakkó - Blackhand - EU

Cheers and have a good one

As it stands, basically every spec requires the correct corruptions to perform at any kind of content.

Havoc is not an exception.

If you don't have TD/Void Lash, you're going to be doing the damage other Havocs that have those corruptions do.

Mate, you've cleared heroic, you're clearing 15s. Unless you want to push higher keys or mythic why are you even worried?

Yeah without corruptions your dps will be lower but that doesn't mean it's a l2p issue, it's just passive damage from RNG loot on your RNG loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Mate, you've cleared heroic, you're clearing 15s. Unless you want to push higher keys or mythic why are you even worried?

Yeah without corruptions your dps will be lower but that doesn't mean it's a l2p issue, it's just passive damage from RNG loot on your RNG loot.
    100% this.

Define viable. You can certainly perform well enough without them, as you've seen from the fact that you're completing the content successfully. If you want feedback on your gameplay, post logs. But yes, if you have better gear, you'll do significantly more damage. Corruption is no different from any other gear in this respect. It's just that unlike most gear, you can look at the damage meter and see that one item is doing x% of your damage. So yes, once you get some infinite stars and TD you'll do more damage. That doesn't mean there's nowhere you can improve, but without logs nobody can tell you where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Depends entirely on what you mean by "viable". Any spec can do 15s without BiS corruptions. Any spec can't do 25s without at least some really good corruptions. It's a spectrum, not a binary.

Good corruptions make you better at what you do, but they won't fix mistakes. A lot of M+ is about playing well - avoiding what can be avoided, timing cooldowns correctly, having spec basics down, and so on. Corruptions are probably quite a bit down the list of things that you need to perfect, and in any case they're largely out of your control anyway due to RNGesus being a fickle SoB.

Dunno, but I can tell you that my DH I recently started playing again, got it boosted through hc raid by my friends and having around 455ilvl WITHOUT the proper corruptions and essences and I do like half of the dmg of similar ilvl ppl WITH the corruptions and essences. Not fun at all, but I also hate daily quests as an end game content, so I cant see myself pushing it any further.