Release in 1 week. Checklist

Hi guys!

I'm Cissi and I play H pally on Silvermoon.
    I'm going to choose Kyrian but I'm still in doubt regarding if paladins are going to be ganged healers or not. What is the latest updates how will the stats priority look like depending on if paladins will be ranged healers or not?

Also anything specific to think about regarding leveling speed and preparation?

Thanks for answering ❤

10+ Year Old Account
    I think holy is designed to be more of a melee healer. Most of the changes in the last 4 years have nudged them closer into the melee group.

Lightfoot potion will help from 50-51.
    Stock up on flasks, the extra stats will help a bit.
    Get a group going. Despite getting less xp from mobs, you'll plow through quests which = quicker to 60.
    Clean out your bags. It's something small, but less time searching through them while levelling will help.
    If you're serious about trying to get content "done" then only queue for dungeons with a guild group. There's nothing worse than spending an hour learning a place than just plowing through for xp.
    Enjoy it, and have fun good luck!

Thanks for the help. There are still a few things to sort out. Can't decide if I should wake up early and level then or level at release hour hmm..

Does anyone know what the the best lego to aim for for raiding?

Or if BS is worth getting to make the pieces?