She has a cool warhammer
    Because the name is just horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Cause if he does how do we get this?

Burn the heretic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Because she's a filthy demonic xenos that needs to be purged in the name of the God Emperor!

^I agree....Deus Vult!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Where is said canon lore?
    In one of the books when he left to train with Velen, he starting looking at the dreanei girls like hot damn and there was a female dwarf he had a thing for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Now you made me think what would half-human half-draenei kids look like, if it's even possible

Or other cross race kids
    It's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because Blizzard doesn't do marriages anymore after that cringe as fuck Thrall and Aggra marriage questline in Cataclysm.
    that 'marriage' is cringe and purely hated by almost everyone because almost all fans were rooting for ThrallxJaina which would really spiced wow lore a lot
    but blizz strangely refused that
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Because Anduin wants some sweet, sweet dwarf bush.
    Don't we all?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    According to canon lore, he is into non-human females. He has never shown any sign of attraction to Baine. However, it is clearly visible that Baine is into human men.
    Between Aerin and that draenei priestess, Anduin is living every fantasy nerd's life, pining for non human humanoid booty.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Nothing wrong with light zealotry. It can be used for good purposes, like wiping out the undead.
    Well anduin doesn't seem to mind undeads like bolvar, calia, val'kyrs and many others only one she doesn't like is sylv and her loyalist.

So no anduin really has no reason to marry yrel as yrel really can't be trusted as she thanked durotan by murdering him after durotan fought against iron horde besides her. So if she murders long time ally for no reason her words can't be trusted as anduin wouldn't folloe her zealotry and she would end up trying to kill anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Burn the heretic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    ^I agree....Deus Vult!
    Posts video by band that uses werewolves as their mascot.

We're all heretics down here.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Posts video by band that uses werewolves as their mascot.

We're all heretics down here.
    Oh God Your right! *self immolation*

Let's think of the pros here
    https://i.imgur.com/P52BS13.png
    7 feet tall space crusader with an armada of crystal spaceships
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    EEew. it just feels wrong, like bestiality, it's just eeew. I can accept them being friends, and liking each other, but getting all hot and sweaty wtih each other? EEEEEEeeeewwwwww ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    EEew. it just feels wrong, like bestiality, it's just eeew. I can accept them being friends, and liking each other, but getting all hot and sweaty wtih each other? EEEEEEeeeewwwwww ?
    That's not how bestiality works but ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    They are people, not beasts.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    Not into furries
    Canon wise he is....

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Because he's seen the video.
    I actually had forgotten about that video.... I really didn’t need that trip into memory lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Because she’s a zealot going around wiping out all nonconverted “heathens,” similar to Hitler, in an alternate universe. Meanwhile, Anduin is someone who wants to preserve life and have everyone live peacefully. He is also a priest, so while using the light and trusting in it he, so far, is not a zealot that believes it is the only way and everyone that disagrees with it or him should die.
    Thats a disrespectful comparison, considering how it was the Orcs who originally wanted to commit genocide on her people for no reason at all. And we know that orcish culture is structured in a way, that lead them constantly into engaging in genocidal wars for no bigger reason than "muh honor" it was over all of their Lore. She is more like the allies, forcing germany after WW2 out of a destructive culture. So yeah, it isn't really morally wrong for Yrel to fight Orcs who seemingly refuse to leave behind a culture build on genocide, as history proofs that they at some point will again try to kill them all.

First he can't reach her without the help of bronze dragons, powerful wizards and I don't know what.
    Second, he doesn't want to. She will turn him, the entire Alliance and then everyone else into lightforged. One race is boring and their traits are only good for leveling. And she is a psycho.

Let's think of the pros here
    https://i.imgur.com/P52BS13.png
    7 feet tall space crusader with an armada of crystal spaceships
    She's hot
    She can reach the light
    Her armour is cool
    She has a cool warhammer
    Why? He's not some red state goat fucker that's why? Plus he's gay and has it for Baine and or Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    They are people, not beasts.
    They are a different lifeform, it's like marrying a beast, even if that beast is intelligent. Would you marry a dog that became intelligent enoguh to talk and operate ath teh same level as humans, but was a dog? No. It would repulse you, differnet species.

You can be friends, or enemies, more likely enemies as you wouldn't feel the same regard for them unless the directive if your race was more love based, otherwise, no, it would never cross your mind. It is also why elf/human couplings feel so strange, I can maybe understand a human wanting an elf - becuase they really look like perfect, sexy humans, - but the abnormally long ears and eyelashes should be a bit freaky to them, but granted tehy can view that as exotic, but it should be like rare, what is harder to explain is how an elf would fall for a human. That stagggers belief.

Unless you want to defines such interactions as possible, people can grow a fondness and affection for others, as well as their animals, don't mean they wanna sex/marry em, unless there is something broken in them, badly broken. it's the only way that would happen.

Now if DRaenei could emit physical pheromones that humans can, that would help make a bit more sense. But I don't see why they should be able to, and do animals emit pheromones for humans that are sexually into them? I doubt it, usuually it's the human that's gone nuts and given into a level of perversion and decadence (whaterever the reason) that would do that, it would not be a mutual thing, exactly the same way a person can rape a nother - it's alla bout satisfying their needs and their functions, regardless of whether the other entity is emitting pheromones or not, as far as they're concerned, they might as well be pleasuring themsleves on a warm toy.

Such a uniono is not marriage potential at all, so it just won't happen, again, unless you're a very screwed up human, - and if the draenei agrees to it, they would also have to be a pretty messed up draenei, unless they had a completely different motive and didn't regard that as important, which is another exploration.

anyway, lacking any real data on such aspects of Draenei, i have to conclude, it's a big no, also upfront it's disgusting and it is exactly like bestiality, it's sex across a species. You've watched to much star trek, perhaps that has inserted a wrong concept on this, a total b/s one. Because efectively those aliens are still human, if they were really another species, really really actually another speices, they would be no inter-species sex or marrying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Why? He's not some red state goat fucker that's why? Plus he's gay and has it for Baine and or Wrathion.
    There is more evident that strongly suggest he like women.

Why marry? Just bang eachother and call it a day.
    Autograph her panties and give it to Anduin as a memento to remember the good times and off you go.

(im so sorry for this post)