Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
LastLast
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    To be fair the night elves were as arrogant as the highborne with druidism and caused similar problems and awakened some of the most ancient and devastating powers on the planet. They really don't have a pedestal to stand upon.
    I'm only talking about the dodge where BElves (more BElf fans, really) try to push the blame for summoning the Legion off themselves.

    I'm guessing you mean the Qiraji?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

  2. #242
    Funny thing is though - only a small portion of the Sunfury joined the Legion and when they did, they didn't sunder the surrounding landmass, due to foolish choice making.
    They were all killed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Silly Ravenmoon, the fundamental principle of the Horde is blaming others for everything and never accepting responsibility. The Blood Elves BELONG in the Horde.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Maybe that's pure faction based nonsense, because the night elves that caused "some of the biggest problems around Azeroth" are the Highborne ancestors of the Blood Elves. The current Night Elves have nothing to do with the Highborne arrogance then or the Blood Elf arrogance now. Anything else is headcanon.
    The arrogance of the Blood Elves doesn't exist, on the scale that it did during the Highborne Empire, with Azshara as Queen. The only character who holds a small depth of arrogance is Rommath.

    Lor'themar, Liadrin and Hauldoran are fair and well rounded leaders - all four have always done what is right for Azeroth and their lands.
    Liadrin and Hauldoran joined neutral orders, so they could defend Azeroth from the Legion.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2020-05-23 at 07:52 AM.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Maybe that's pure faction based nonsense, because the night elves that caused "some of the biggest problems around Azeroth" are the Highborne ancestors of the Blood Elves. The current Night Elves have nothing to do with the Highborne arrogance then or the Blood Elf arrogance now. Anything else is headcanon.
    I am always sniggering when Blood elf fans blame night elves for the war of the ancients - when of all the Night elves around, Highborne and otherwise, the blood elves descend directly from the only elven survivors of the very individuals that were creating the portals that the demons streamed through and destroyed every night elf city save for the capital (incl Suramar that had a lot of it destroyed by the demons, the one we quest in is the portion of the city that survived).


    Yep, the Farondis Highborne rebelled against the queen, the Shen'dralar who spearhead the re-instated Highborne caste amongst the Darnassians were not involved in the palace shenanigans, indeed the Queen had the demons go to their city to wipe them out, they fought back alongside Goldrinn, and survived.

    The Suramar highborne also rebelled against the Queen, those that joined the Darnassians fought, those that stayed behind after closing the 2nd portal, sealed the remainder of the city.

    The only elven survivors of the actual group of people that were directly responsible for portalling the demons in, are the very Sunstrider Highborne from which the Blood elves descended, yep, the only group of palace Highborne that remained elves - and eventually got kicked out 3,000 years later.

    But it is exactly as you said
    the fundamental principle of the Horde is blaming others for everything and never accepting responsibility. The Blood Elves BELONG in the Horde.
    And as if to prove your point, we get this reply from this fellow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    The arrogance of the Blood Elves doesn't exist, on the scale that it did during the Highborne Empire, with Azshara as Queen. The only character who holds a small depth of arrogance is Rommath.

    Lor'themar, Liadrin and Hauldoran are fair and well rounded leaders - all four have always done what is right for Azeroth and their lands.
    Liadrin and Hauldoran joined neutral orders, so they could defend Azeroth from the Legion.
    Haha, my Tanaria, notice we never said Night elves aren't arrogant, nor did we say the race holds no culpability in what happened. It is rich that any blood elf fan would point fingers at the remaining night elves for the WotA knowing full well they themselves are the only surviving descendants of the elven individuals that sided with the Legion in the War of the Ancients, bringing them to the world and kickstaring the destruction of all the Kaldorei empire.

    Of all the horde races, that is the only one that shouldn't be making THAT accusation.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-05-23 at 10:45 AM.
    Valewalker Farodin:

    "Magic has long been a vice of the elves. It shaped us, and lifted us out of the darkness - but without balance, it also threatens to unmake us."

  4. #244
    But it's quite funny that the ones who mastered the arcane, lived in one of the most prosperous cities the Highborne had ever built, also belonged to the Sunstrider Highborne.
    Ban'dinorel was created. The Elves bested the trolls, ten to one. The Sunwell was created, and as the Highborne of Suramar grew attached to the Nightwell and as the Shen'dralar Highborne drained fel magic, Quel'Thalas blossomed into Elven paradise.

    Silvermoon was the truest and most honest reflection on what the Elven Empire should have been.

    Also, it's funny how you mention Farondis' Highborne - yet it was a member of his Court who reported him to Azshara and got his people killed. I wouldn't be so quick to say that every Highborne outside of Zin-Azshari was against the Legion. Hell, even after the war, Verinias was willing to leave with Dath'Remar Sunstrider as the Shen'dralar had gone too far in their experiments.

  5. #245
    Humans don't need a reason to hate; it's in their very DNA.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Humans don't need a reason to hate; it's in their very DNA.
    It's a bit like night elves.
    Strongly oppose Blood Elves, still lurk in Quel'Thalas, spying on them - but they are fine working with Void Elves.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    It's a bit like night elves.
    Strongly oppose Blood Elves, still lurk in Quel'Thalas, spying on them - but they are fine working with Void Elves.
    Why wouldn't they be? The void elves have done nothing but help the Alliance.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  8. #248
    Because last time I checked, wielding the arcane, under a protective barrier like Ban'dinoriel is nowhere near as dangerous as the Void.

    Night Elves need to leave Quel'Thalas and start doing their day job and focusing on their own lands.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Because last time I checked, wielding the arcane, under a protective barrier like Ban'dinoriel is nowhere near as dangerous as the Void.

    Night Elves need to leave Quel'Thalas and start doing their day job and focusing on their own lands.
    Clearly that's not the case, as void elves were seen chatting with the night elves in Darnassus before the War of Thorns.

    As I said, there's no reason for night elves to worry about void elves.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  10. #250
    Dreadlord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Chronicles 3 paints a very different picture, with their knowledge on the fates of Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas.
    maybe the Titans thought that they knew

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Clearly that's not the case, as void elves were seen chatting with the night elves in Darnassus before the War of Thorns.

    As I said, there's no reason for night elves to worry about void elves.
    Void Elf NPCs in Darnassus? I'm curious
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

    Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    This has perplexed me a little, were the blood elves trying to get to Outland or rebuild their home? Cos the only reason they pursue the horde for an alliance (not friendship it must be stated), is to ensure they get safe passage to Outland. … so why are they rebuilding their home?

    I think at that point in time, they weren't thinking about rebuilding their home either that or it was Kael'thas their leader trying to get them all to outland, while some of the populace wanted to restore their home.
    I think their society was split. However, it is not a stupid idea to make a comfortable outpost before finding out a way to reach Kael'thas.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    maybe the Titans thought that they knew

    - - - Updated - - -



    Void Elf NPCs in Darnassus? I'm curious


    This is just one of the many void elves who could be seen roaming the city and chatting with the night elves before the Burning of Teldrassil.

    They don't even have to hide their presence, as this void elf was walking on the steps of the sacred temple of Elune, just in front of the entrance.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  13. #253
    Dreadlord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post


    This is just one of the many void elves who could be seen roaming the city and chatting with the night elves before the Burning of Teldrassil.

    They don't even have to hide their presence, as this void elf was walking on the steps of the sacred temple of Elune, just in front of the entrance.
    That's cool! Maybe Tyrande/Malfurion has lessener their grip on the Alliance Thalassians.
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

    Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

  14. #254
    But they still spy on Quel'Thalas for no reason.
    It was a joint effort from the Sin'dorei and Draenei, that ended the Legion on Argus.

    They should leave the homelands of those who also played a part in the Argus campaign.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    That's cool! Maybe Tyrande/Malfurion has lessener their grip on the Alliance Thalassians.
    Shandris also established a very friendly relationship with Magister Umbric. Furthermore, void elf and night elf forces were fighting side by side in Nazmir during the suicide mission. I'd say the relationship between these two races is very good.

    It will be interesting to see how Alleria or Umbric could come into play in Tyrande's Night Warrior storyline. The Night Warrior wields the dark side of Elune, perhaps their knowledge of the Void could help Tyrande keep the power under control. They face a very similar struggle, they both wield a dark power that could rip them apart from the inside, so they can relate and understand each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    But they still spy on Quel'Thalas for no reason.
    It was a joint effort from the Sin'dorei and Draenei, that ended the Legion on Argus.

    They should leave the homelands of those who also played a part in the Argus campaign.
    Liadrin was the only blood elf who took part in the campaign on Argus.

    And they already left their homeland years ago? I don't remember the night elves sending a new scouting force into Quel'thalas after the events of TBC.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  16. #256
    In the Loyalist cinematic, Sylvanas looks out, over Shalandis Isle and Night Elf boats and the camp are still there.

    And it wasn't just Liadrin - Aethas was also present. It was still 2 more than any Night Elf...despite the Legion being their supposed ancient enemy of old.

  17. #257
    Dreadlord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    But they still spy on Quel'Thalas for no reason.
    That was TBC content and I'm sure they were already obliterated before the Blood Elves canonically joined the Horde

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    In the Loyalist cinematic, Sylvanas looks out, over Shalandis Isle and Night Elf boats and the camp are still there.
    It's pretty much bleak and defunct though
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

    Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    In the Loyalist cinematic, Sylvanas looks out, over Shalandis Isle and Night Elf boats and the camp are still there.

    And it wasn't just Liadrin - Aethas was also present. It was still 2 more than any Night Elf...despite the Legion being their supposed ancient enemy of old.
    Why update the zone by removing an entire subregion you dont even go to just for a single quest, which is not even required (since it's the Loyalist path)? Shalandis base served no purpose to the quest and thus was not updated.

    Aethas is present, the Sunreavers are not. He is followed only by a few guards when he ferries you to Exodar to rendezvous with Velen. Even in the official artwork there isn't any presence of a Thalassian force. There are adventurers from every race banding together under the forces of the Army of the Light. That includes night elves too, so much so that there is one in the official artwork of the patch.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-05-23 at 03:16 PM.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  19. #259
    Bloodsail Admiral Narwhalosh Whalescream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind Salandrin
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why update the zone by removing an entire subregion you dont even go to just for a single quest, which is not even required (since it's the Loyalist path)? Shalandis base served no purpose to the quest and thus was not updated.

    Aethas is present, the Sunreavers are not. He is followed only by a few guards when he ferries you to Exodar to rendezvous with Velen. Even in the official artwork there isn't any presence of a Thalassian force. There are adventurers from every race banding together under the forces of the Army of the Light. That includes night elves too, so much so that there is one in the official artwork of the patch.
    Aethas is what Miklos Horthy is to the Kingdom of Hungary. Also, elves are
    What good have the elves done for the world?

  20. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Aethas is what Miklos Horthy is to the Kingdom of Hungary. Also, elves are -snip-
    What good have the elves done for the world?
    The elves give me something pretty to stare at. Which is what you failed to do with that meme. Shame on you.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •