41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 65.85%
  • No

10 24.39%
  • Don't care

4 9.76%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    with the addition of seasonal affixes, there is plenty of room to make even 1 of the affixes a pure positive one, there are many options that would work great such as rewards for interrupts, stuns and offensive spells, blanket buffs, or even going the PoE route, zones that pop up and if your stood in them when they expire you get a buff, there are lots of ways to make things better, maybe make a cdr affix as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Honestly I really like Awakened, the current +10 affix, because it's both positive and negative and allows groups to be creative with how they clear a dungeon. I'd love to see more affixes like this one, compared to something like Bursting which is just a boring and tedious affix, or Fortified which is even more boring and tedious, I want affixes to actually change how you do the dungeon and how you come up with a route through it.

As for purely positive affixes that seems kind of pointless, the idea is that the dungeons get harder because of the affixes, not easier. The reason Awakened works so well is because it makes certain parts easier, namely skipping mobs/groups you don't want to fight, while adding difficulty because they take more time to complete than the average trash pull.
    theh dungeon already gets harder by scaling the level. The current system creates a ok we can do m+ this week and a get shit on week, with the latter being the option more often. Having even 1 of the affix levels out of the 4 would still be a net down while still not completely being awful. Mythic + would be much better for players if when we go check affixes the thought is, "what do we get to do this week" vs "whats gonna fuck us in the ass this" week, to roughly quote ya boi Asmongold.

Quote Originally Posted by badgersmashr View Post

theh dungeon already gets harder by scaling the level. The current system creates a ok we can do m+ this week and a get shit on week, with the latter being the option more often. Having even 1 of the affix levels out of the 4 would still be a net down while still not completely being awful. Mythic + would be much better for players if when we go check affixes the thought is, "what do we get to do this week" vs "whats gonna fuck us in the ass this" week, to roughly quote ya boi Asmongold.
    Honestly don't really agree with this. Some weeks are harder than others, sure, but that wouldn't change just because one affix is positive. If anything it would just be worse. Besides out of the 12 different weekly rotations only like two of them are really bad, the other 10 are mostly fine currently.

M+ is supposed to be challenging content, adding affixes that actively make it easier goes against that completely and would make key level kind of meaningless since the affixes would end up playing a much bigger role than they currently do.

i am really a big fan of M+ but there are some things bothering me. While Tyrannical scaled much easier than fort in Season 1 it totally shifted in later Season with its Peak now. At the Moment Tyrannical bosses are so overtuned in high keys in comparison to fortified keys its ridiculous.
    Same with some weekly afiix combinations.
    In my oppinion its ok to have slightly different difficulties from week to week but it should be much closer than it is now and we even have lots of dead weeks(pushing wise)
    For pushing your Score almost all Tyrannical weeks fall off, same with some affix combos for some dungeons in fortified.

So like last week you could run Dungeons 24/7, almost every time of the day there were dozens of keys 20+. This week 0 (and not only cause of the Echo Farming)

Sitenote: i like the idea of a NPC at the start which offers like 1 piece of tool for every player or for hole grp idk. This would help a little bit with the Meta Issues. (Shroud, faster kick, Aoe Stun, whatever)