View Poll Results: Fat, scars or other imperfection would you dump a SO?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • Yes. I’m really very picky

4 13.79%
  • No of course not that silly

25 86.21%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Slap that fat bro, it's funny how it wriggles.
    Might be funny when you slap a friend for shits and giggles. Less so when you slap you partner and said wriggling annihilates your libido.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Oh, this thread moved a fair bit.

Metabolic rate is kind of a weak response honestly. Your metabolic rate does go down as you get older but you can also adjust your metabolic rate through your activity. Raising your RMR seems like a really good way of losing some weight.

Weight is still a function of calories in vs calories out. Metabolic rate adjusts to match the calories out needed by your physical activity.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

5+ Year Old Account
    Besides derailing, medical advice--especially misinformation--is not welcome in the forums. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."